Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The OPA "Talon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
F5PvhZG.jpg

OuoxTdP.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Outer Rim Coalition via (Aurum Saccs Bank) - Outer Planets Alliance Traded through the (ORTA)
  • Affiliation: Open-Market (May be used by any character without permission from the Manufacturer)
  • Model: Not Applicable
  • Modularity: No, it's a coin
  • Production: Mass-Produced. (Anyone)
  • Material: Kelsh, Mythra, Orichalc, Silver, or Gold, plating in some combination around a Bronzium body and with core of Aurodium (amount equal to coins worth)
PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Coin
  • Weight: Very light weight
  • Color: Color depends on metal used to coat it, so from bronze, to silver, to gold.
  • Resistances: Rugged coin (average)
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Rugged coin (average)
    • Kinetic: Rugged coin (average)
    • Lightsabers: Rugged coin (average)
    • Other: NA
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • It's money people
STRENGTHS
  • Valuable - Currency that will always have worth due to the materials it is made from
WEAKNESSES
  • Market value - While uniform in value in The OPA territory, value beyond in the galaxy will depend on relation with the Alliance and metal value on the open market.
DESCRIPTION
With so many member planets, each having their own customs, wealth and currency it was soon discovered that a uniform standard was needed to facilitate trade between the member governments. With the discovery of Aurodium on Zonju V the rare and valuable metal was soon pressed (literally) into service. With mints on Demonsgate, Kesh, Ancora and Zonju V the coins are now the standard currency of the OPA and distributed by Aurum Saccs Bank and The Outer Rim Talon Exchange.

Last edited:
Bryce Bantam Bryce Bantam

This is a really cool submission, there are just a few things I wanted to point out to you before we go ahead to approve it.

1) Template

Currently, this submission is using an older version of the factory template. Could you please bring it up to date with the current template.

2) Images

I was actually unable to find the specific images you use for this submission in the link provided. However, a little searching found me these which should be the source of the images. 1 and 2.

3) Broken Link

The Link on the submission to the Aurum Sachs Bank is broken, leading to the old site. Could you please replace this with the correct working link.

Please tag me back when you've taken care of these points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom