Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The one that should be feared most, is the one that cannot be seen.

Kixi casually walked on the deck on board her Defiant class battleship. The viewpoints of the hanger, were dominated by the blurred white distorted stars of hyperspace, a sight Kixi had always found fascinating. However what was even more fascinating to her, was a piece of technology found in the small starfighter that was parked directly in front of her. That ship, her personal pride and joy, built as a one off experimental prototype by Tentek Qlb Zentik, (Shadow Research Industries), the Experimental X gleamed before her in all of its glory. Kixi smiled as she walked towards the ship and placed the palm of her hand on the starboard side of the ship. The metal felt cold, she closed her eyes as she felt a strong bonding connection between herself and the hi-tech machine that stood before her.

The one and only of its kind, the ship was named, the Cǎlder mit Arhkan, a name that literally translates to, Sword of Might from the native language of its creators, had been intended for mass production. However it was found that the one aspect of the ship that had given its tactical edge over others, had a major drawback. A drawback so major that only those who were know as Force Sensitites, generally a class or elite group of people known as Züncålazins within the Sajnen society, or in the much more broader perspective of things to most beings well beyond the frontiers of the Sajnen Confederate, as just Jedi, could only operate it. Given the limited number of such elite beings available within the populace of the Confederate, the extremely high costs involved in order to produce the ship, the project to mass produce this ship was then subsequently abandoned.

[member="Gir Quee"]

When Shadow Research Industries designed the Experimental X, not only did they intend to create a starfighter with speed and heavy firepower, but one that could strike without any preemptive warning. The answer was invisibility through cloaking technology. The technology available throughout the 12 different human nation worlds and their affiliated colonies comprising of the Sajnen Confederate, were an extremely hi-tech society. Yet none possessed cloaking technology. Their loosely alien allies known as the Zinglon, did from time to time share their technologies with one another. Yet the Zinglons who had advanced cloaking technologies refused to share it with the human Sajnen nations, as the humans could not be trusted with it since they the humans were constantly at war with other species. In-fact the whole idea of forming a Confederate was only in the interest of defending humanity against the bigger and greater alien threat. At many a time, the union between the Great Houses that formed part of and very much the backbone of the Confederate was shaky and jaggered. Especially between the Houses of Xiz'tran, Rajki and Sunrider.

Without the option of taking the advance Zinglon cloaking device, the humans had no choice but to develop their own. One that proved difficult to say the least. In the end the best that was achieved was a technology that used a crystal known as Hibridium. It could successfully cloak a ship rendering it invisible to all. However with one major drawback. It also rendered the occupants inside the cloaked vessel blind to everything outside the cloak. Not even the most advanced navigational computers would work on the ships once cloaked with Hibridium crystals. The only people who could operate such ships, were the elite and scarce within the Confederate Force sensitive beings known as the Force Sensitites, most of whom were Jedi, through the mystical power of the Force.

[member="Gir Quee"]

On paper, the Experimental X was a work of art. It packed plenty of punch in terms of firepower with speed to move it around swiftly, and while manoeuvrability wasn't the greatest, it was still well above good. Yet that Hibridium cloaking device, although a great asset of the ship, did severely handicap the ship when in use.

For starters it not only made the ship invisible to the outside world, it unfortunately blocked everything else around the ship to the occupants in it. Even the best nav computers were rendered useless while the cloak was engaged. It meant only a Jedi or other Force sensitive being could operate it while cloaked using the Force.

However that wasn't the only flaw or setback. The cloaking device took up more room than desired. As a result, compromises had to be made with other parts of the ship. The ship had smaller and weaker repulsor lifts for take off and landing as a result. This proved perilous at times because they were subject to failure. As a result the ship was fitted with wheels as landing gear. It would allow it to land as an atmospheric aircraft on a runway if such failure occurred with its repulsors. Or take off for that matter. The ship was fitted with a small atmospheric jet engine to allow it to fly at lower speeds for such primitive forms of take off and landings. In space if the the repulsors failed, most large spaceships, stations, platforms and the like we're equipped with a tractor beam so generally it wasn't a concern.

That however wasn't the end of the wows. When in use, the cloaking device drained up all power from weapons. And they remained drained for at least a minute after the cloak was deactivated. So the ship wasn't totally defenceless in such situations, a projectile Gatling based gun was installed under the ships nose. Although weak compared to its laser based weapons, it at least provided some weapons fire if required after the cloak was immediately disengaged.

Further drawbacks also included sucking huge amounts of power from the ship's shields. Fortunately it wasn't as bad as with the weapons. If shields were at 100% before the cloak was engaged, after engaging it, the shields would drop by 30%. Lastly the cloaking device couldn't be activated while in hyperspace, or rather there was a huge risk the whole ship could simply explode on entry to hyperspace.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Kixi kept the palm of her hand on the ship and smiled. Her eyes were closed as she breathed slowly and found herself in total tranquility. She spoke to herself softly in a low voice as if she were speaking to the actual ship. "We've been through a lot together, you and I. Even with all your defects, you are still the greatest I've ever flown and have been the pinnacle to my success on many a mission".

She slowly opened her eyes, and slowly lost herself in deep thought thinking of the past and when that cloaking device had first been deployed allowing her and her ship deep into the heart of the enemy to strike that fatal blow. One that had almost turned for the worst and had nearly cost her her own life.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Kixi was lost in thought, her mind slowly drifting away to a past not so long ago, that felt like and seemed like it had been eons ago and in another lifetime, in a place now trillions of light years away. A place she will probably never see again, people she would probably never see again, all but a distant yet not faded memory.

"And for the absolute final time Kixi, the answer is a definite no!", Hajkon said in a stern deep voice pointing his finger directly at his daughter who stood before him. The 2 were standing opposite one another besides the opposite ends of a long conference type table in the war room at the military headquarters of their noble house, the House of Rajki. Around the table were also seated 5 other military officials. 2 on one side and 3 on the other. All remained silent as both father and daughter argued their points.

Kixi : "The Xendaj are constantly threatening human settlements and colonists. We have a chance to strike them hard and make them rethink their tactics

Hajkon : "The peace treaty was drawn up for a reason. And for this reason, there has been no fighting for months now".

Kixi : "The treaty is a farce. It has not worked out well for many human colonist, people our so called Confederate union were supposed to protect. We have ceded territory to them that has not been in the best interest of all humans".

Hajkon : "And they have ceded territories to us. In order to force a treaty, we all had to compromise a little. You know all this so.....".

Kixi abruptly cut Hajkon off as he spoke.

Kixi : "Its total rubbish to those who have lost their freedom and rights to the Xendaj. Try telling your nonsense rubbish to those suffering". Kixi retorted.

Hajkon : "Enough!", Hajkon yelled and slammed his fist on the table. "You will not speak to someone in higher command than yourself in that manner. Speak out of line again and I'll have you suspended from active duty". Hajkon eyed his daughter directly and spoke in a deep voice of authority as he said his next words. "Your many past actions have already stirred plenty of controversy within these ranks, you being my daughter does not make you exempt from the rules and traditions of our Great House. This is the final straw Kixi. These 5 men at this table", Hajkon pointed both his arms to each side of the table to where the other 5 were seated and attentively listening, "Are witness to what I say to you now. You are as of now forbidden to use any form of biological weapons against the Xendaj, you are not permitted to use them under any circumstances, doing so will be a direct violation of my orders and insubordination. The consequences of such acts will see you not only stripped of your rank, but I will no longer call you my daughter". Hajkon paused and spoke slower and deeper as he starred even closer at his daughter. "Enough is enough, we are supposed to preserve life, protect people without blatantly murdering others, even if it is the enemy. We do not have room for cold blooded murderers in our family". Hajkon paused briefly and finished off by saying, "Do I make myself clear Kixi Rajki!".

Kixi : "Perfectly clear", she promptly responded pretending to accept the situation.

She sat down while Hajkon and the others spoke of other issues. Clearly she wasn't interested. Despite her father's threat, she had all the intentions to engage the Xendaj in the what she and many others considered to be occupied territories using biological weapons. Weapons she secretly had helped create. To cross enemy lines using the Experimental X starfighter to deploy these weapons. The ship had an experimental cloaking device. What better way to attack and destroy the enemy. In the name of humanity, not only would she strike at the heart of the enemy, but they will then be filled with fear. Fear of the enemy that cannot be seen until it was too late. She knew she had the support of the head of House Sunrider who had promised her that he would make her his First Prime if she went ahead with her plan, plus the Bestin Consortium and the Outer RIm Worlds, all of which were part of the union known as the Sajnen Confederate. She would make a decision that she would later come to regret many years from now.

[member="Gir Quee"]

The supreme overlord, leader of the noble House of Sunrider, Lord Artaxias Xiz'Jhan, stood tall and head high as he faced his officers whom were lined up before him on the hanger deck of the MXS Miyamoto Musashi. Kixi was amongst those officers and now wearing the uniform of a militant undoubtably in the service to the House of Sunrider.

Lord Xiz'Jhan began addressing his officers. "Today has come. Today we do what the others have neglected to do. Today is the day we liberate the Tepliea colony, territory that was ceded unrightfully so to the Xendaj scum". He paused moment and inspected the officers before him and then continued. "The resistance group on the planet have been briefed on the mission and are ready. Assisted by our strike attack in which you will be briefed on shortly, they will take control of the surface of Tepliea. I will stress to you all, that our initial involvement in this attack will be pivotal to its success. Once the surface is secure, our forces will destroy their few orbiting ships and establish a blockade of the planet. However it is important that the surface be taken out first without alerting the ground forces of an impending invasion. If they do, they may take the colonists as hostages which will impede our efforts to take back this world. Again how exactly we will accomplish this will be explained shortly".

He pointed to Kixi. "Kixi Rajki, please step forward, turn and face the others". She did as instructed. "This is Kixi Rajki, as I'm sure you are all aware of. She will be key to ensuring victory for the resistance, which in turn will pave the way for our overall victory"

Lord Xiz'Jhan began pacing up and down as he continued speaking. "There is a lot more at stake than simply gaining this planet. That world, Tepliea, is rich in a source known as hibridium. A crystal of great value. We have discovered that it can be used to cloak our ships. With control of the planet, we will have an endless resource of hibridium. We can use it to cloak an armada of ships to finally destroy the Xendaj, all our enemies for that matter, and have undisputed control of all territories that rightfully belong to us. The Xendaj are not aware as yet of the cloaking potential of hibridium, thus why we must move quickly to cease control of that planet whilst it isn't heavily guarded". Lord Xiz'Jhan stopped pacing and faced the others once more. "Any questions so far?"

A high ranking officer hasty spoke out , "My lord, pardon me for my ignorance, but she is the daughter of Hajkon, how can we truly confide in her". He Looked at Kixi who was standing silently also facing the other officers with disdain.

The supreme overlord gave what was a wicked smile and replied, "The daughter of Hajkon is no longer. This has been a long time coming. Hajkon's insistence on preserving the old ways and traditions of his bloodline are obsolete and will do nothing for the overall future prosperity and security of our great species. His daughter has never supported their old ways. She in fact is a lot like us. I have monitored her progress for a very long time. Now the time is here, where under my very guidance, I will give her and allow her to unleash her full potential in the true ways of the warrior. Conquest and glory will be ours". He stopped momentarily before finishing.

"As of this day forth, Kixi Rajki is now my right hand. She is my First Prime, and you will fall to her command as if it were to have come directly from me. I will be making this news official shortly to all. In the meantime my First Prime will now discuss the mission at hand with you". He moved backwards a few steps and gestured for Kixi to proceed.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Kixi began to speak. She spoke in a deep somewhat harsh tone, head held up high as she eyed the officers before her. They were virtually hers to command. Impressive lot she thought to herself.

"Comrades, I'll make this as brief as possible. We basically need to secure the surface of the planet before our space strike forces engage the enemy orbiting the planet". She slowly began pacing as she spoke, just as the supreme overlord had done previously, who was now standing a few metres back observing his new first prime speak.

"Before the planet came under enemy rule, we were able to gain access to small amounts of Hibridium crystals. We used these to experiment with and have for the most of it, succeeded in building a ship capable of cloaking itself. My 2 seater starfighter has been equipped with such cloaking device. It works but has its limitations unfortunately". Kiki pointed her index finger up and stopped pacing, "However it can be used to pass through the enemy ships orbiting the planet undetected and thus allow it to enter the atmosphere. The catch is that once cloaked, not only can no one see the ship, the people in the ship cannot see anything outside. Not even the sensors work." Kixi put her hand down and behind her back as she started pacing again. "Not withstanding this fact, the ship can be successfully guided if the pilot is sensitive to the Force and can use the Force to guide it". She stopped pacing again and looked directly at the officers ahead of her with a big cheeky smile on her face. "This is why I will be the one to partake in flying the ship to the planet".

"The ship will be loaded with 2 missiles, both armed with a biological warhead in which I helped create. In fact I was the chief scientist in its creation", Kixi said proudly with an evil grin on her face. "Once in the planet's atmosphere, the ship will be de-cloaked and will head for the only city on the planet, Tepliea City. Two warheads will be deployed at separate sides of the city. The weapon has been tested to only effect Xendaj DNA. It rapidly breaks their DNA up on exposure and kills them within minutes. It has zero effect on humans in the short term. Once the Xendaj start dropping dead, the resistance on the surface will clean up what is left and take control. In the meantime, the space forces", she momentarily paused and pointed her finger at the officers, "You", and then again lowered her arm and put her hands together and began rubbing them, "Will enter the system from a short hyperspace jump and annihilate them". Kixi raised her chin and cracked her neck to the left slightly, "They will be overwhelmed by us and you should achieve victory quickly. Then the system will be ours and secured. This operation will be a co-joint one. We of House Sunrider will lead the attack of course, but forces from 3 other Sajnan nations will join us. They are the Bestin Consortium, the Outer Rim Worlds and the Xiz'ha'tra Coalition".

"Just one more thing though", she quickly said. "I need a volunteer to come with me to basically prime and deploy the weapon while I fly the ship". That high ranking officer who had spoken out harshly against her earlier on quickly put his hand up and spoke. "I'm a weapon's expert, I will accompany you". Kixi nodded in acceptance. "Thank you kindly sir. May I also have your name". He responded promptly. "I am Colonel Braj'tec Qarr". Kixi approached him and offered him her hand. Braj'tec was reluctant but shook her hand. "I will see you after we are finished here for final mission details". Kixi then walked back to face all the officers once more and began speaking again.

"Now my good warriors, I have a treat for you. I would like to cast away any doubts you have of me. After all, some of you may be thinking, that because I am Rajki by bloodline that I am thereby soft". She looked directly at Braj'tec. "I am not Hajkon and I am no longer of House Rajki. I serve our supreme overlord Xiz'Jhan, and as his first prime, I do things no different than how he would do so". She clicked her fingers in the air, signaling for someone. An ensign approached Kixi and handed her a small bottle. A moment later 2 guards came forward holding a tightly bounded Xendaj prisoner. Kixi immediately walked up to the prisoner and tightly grabbed the bottom of his chin with her right hand and signaled one of the guards to kick him in the back so he could fall on his knees before her. She then spoke out aloud in a tone full of fury. "Now my brothers and sisters, I will demonstrate how this biological weapon I have created will eradicate this repulsive being and not harm me or yourselves". Kixi spat on the floor beside the prisoner and continued. "And this is only just the beginning. Their entire Xendaj population on Tepliea will be next".

The prisoner began begging and pleading. "Please, please don't do it. Do what you must to me, but not to them. My family is on that planet. Please I beg you". Kixi slowly bent down and moved her head within centimetres of the prisoner's face and spoke softly to him with a sweet but mocking voice. "I'm so sorry I have to do this, your people should've surrendered the planet to us. They have refused and now we will take it by whatever means necessary. You yourself were responsible for the deaths of many human families on Tepliea, now it will be your turn to suffer". And with that she quickly stepped back smashing the bottle with the virus at his feet. The prisoner violently choked as his skin began to crack open and blood raced out of it. Within a minute he was dead. Kixi, the guards and nearby officers unharmed. Kixi spoke out again loud, her whole body one full of fury as she put both arms in the air, hands in fists and shouted, "Glory and honour will be ours, glory and honour will be ours", she kept shouting these words and the others all followed suit in a chant that lasted for minutes. Kixi tuned her head slightly to where the supreme overlord was standing. He nodded his head in approval.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Kixi and Braj'tec were onboard the Experimental X fighter. Braj'tec had been briefed on his mission tasks before hand. They had just left the hanger bay of the MXS Miyamoto Musashi, and were in neutral space and not far from enemy lines. The Experimental X would exit hyperspace not far from the planet Tepliea. From there they would immediately engage the cloaking device before the Xendaj had a chance to spot them and head straight for the planet.

Braj'tec : We will be exiting hyperspace in 20 seconds. Prepare to engage cloaking device for immediate cloak".

Kixi : "Yep I got it, my hands are already on the controls and ready".

The ship exited hyperspace and immediately cloaked itself.

Kixi : "All sensors are scrambled, navigational systems blocked due to cloaking. I'm heading for the planet using the Force for navigation".

Kixi flawlessly navigated the ship towards the planet's atmosphere, coming very close to the large enemy vessels in orbit. However the enemy couldn't see them. They were safe as long as they remained cloaked. The cloaked ship then initiated its reentry to the planet's surface.

Kixi : We are clear of enemy vessels. Tepliea City will be within visual range in 2 minutes. Umm that is once I disengage the cloak".

The small fighter craft roared towards the city and was now within 50 kilometres of its outer fringes and at an altitude less than 2 kilometres high.

Kixi : "Disengaging cloak now, switching off main engines and changing to atmospheric engine to compensate for rapid de-acceleration. Sustaining flight using wings and jet engine, speed has been reduced to Mach 1.5".

They approached the city within minutes, and because the ship was now essentially flying at low altitude as an atmospheric aircraft, it was creating massive sonic booms that were hitting the ground and could be heard from within the city that it was fast approaching.

Kixi : "Approaching outer fringes of Tepliea City in T-minus 10 seconds. Arm the bio weapons and prime warhead. Then standby on my command".

Braj'tec : " Roger that, weapons primed and ready at your command"

Kixi : "Approaching eastern side of the city now. Deploy first warhead in T-minus 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Fire!"

The missile rocketed away from the Experimental X's missile tube towards its target. Within moments it struck its target unleashing deadly toxins and bacteria into the air.

Kixi : "Signal the resistance on the ground to begin their assault".

Braj'tec : "Already on it, and preparing final missile for deployment".

The fighter craft roared across the city's landscape at low altitude, flying as an atmospheric aircraft, at speeds beyond Mach 1, was sending sonic shockwaves towards the ground and causing damage to buildings below.

Kixi : "Now approaching the western seaboard where population is heaviest. Should be above the target in around 30 seconds and counting. Please standby".

Static could be heard as Kixi spoke to Braj'tec. Something was trying to jam their communications.

Braj'tec : "Picking up a new signal, enemy fighters approaching from high above, north direction, at our 4 o'clock. Time to Intercept is approximately 2 minutes from our current position and closing in fast".

Kixi : "We'll be done in 20 seconds, signal the command ships in space that they may initiate their orbital attack".

Braj'tec : "Copy that, warhead ready, just tell me when".

Kixi : "Just a few more seconds............. Now, fire!"

Braj'tec : "Enemy fighters coming in hard at our 6 o'clock up high. They have the higher air space advantage and the numbers. Get us out of here now".

Kixi : "Re-engaging main engines now and shutting down atmospheric engine."

As the Experimental X shot up skyward rapidly, volleys of laser fire from the enemy fighters hurled towards them. A few shots hit them, but the shields held firm.

Braj'tec : "More bogies coming in at 2 o'clock and closing in fast. We are going to get overrun if we don't get out of here fast".

Kixi : "Oh crap, not good, not good at all. They're blocking our escape vector, we're trapped. I'm going to have to re-engage the cloaking device.".

Braj'tec : "Well yeah, no chit girl. That's a no brainier of a choice giving our current predicament". Braj'tec shook his head and muttered the words, "Dumbass Rajki troll" to himself, Kixi clearing not hearing that.

More laser bolts kept hurling towards them as they took more hits. There was loud thud on their Portside rear. The ship shock violently as they momentarily lost altitude.

Kixi : "Our situation is not improving!"

Braj'tec : "Really genius. Anyone could've told us that. Get that cloak up already you idiot".

Kixi : "Hey pal, this really isn't a good time for insults".

The ship suddenly disappeared, or more so became invisible as the swarms of enemy fighters were zeroing in on their last visual position. Using the Force as her navigation, Kixi was able to find gaps in between the closing fighters and sneak a way around them and into safety. At least she had thought anyway.

The Experimental X, blasted away, it's angle of attack steep as it streaked into the high sky space bound. And suddenly without warning, they lost power.

Everything in the cockpit began beeping, warning alarms went off, the cloaking device now disengaged had somehow caused an overload on the main computer when the main engines were set to full power. An AI's voice in the cockpit spoke out in a calm female voice, despite the situation which had suddenly become dire. "Warning, Initiating system reboot, all systems shutting down. Warning this will take several minutes. Warning, no controls or access will be available until completion of system reboot". By this stage the ship had initiated a steep downward nose dive. They began plunging towards the ground at an extremely high velocity, helplessly, and there was absolute nothing that either occupant could do about it until at least the ship's systems came back online.

The ground far below appeared to be approaching them at a rapid rate as the ship spiralled out of control in free fall. Was this the end? Kixi shut her eyes as Braj'tec shouted and cursed in the rear seat of the ship. Despite all the panic and urgency she felt calm as she concentrated her energies through the Force. Suddenly in what lasted several seconds, and had felt an eternity, Kixi witnessed her life unfold before her very eyes. Past, present and future. It all flashed before her as both Braj'tec and herself continued on their deadly high speed fall towards the planet's surface.

[member="Gir Quee"]

The images Kixi saw before her eyes were like a flash of lightening in the night sky. Yet time had slowed down, just for a blink, a mere blink in time that felt like minutes. She saw images of her childhood, her adolescence years, her late mother all flash past before her, images of people from now, her father Hajkon, events recently gone by, and then what appeared to be the future. Images of a young brunette woman, being close to her, on a starship bridge, a man with a knife to the same woman's throat, millions of voices crying out in terror, an explosion on the bridge crippling that same woman, more images flashed past her at an even rapid rate, further in the future undoubtedly. A planet who's surface was one big city, an alien lizard like creature, a struggle between herself and another alien creature in a temple, many dark side Force beings around her, in a holding cell and seeing that same brunette woman being gutted by that same lizard like creature she saw moments ago and then she suddently snapped out of her trance. Still in a rapid free fall descent, Braj'tec yelled something to her.

Braj'tec : "Systems partially back online. See if you can re-route any power in starting any of our engines".

Kixi : "Our best chance to is try and initialise the smaller atmospheric jet engine. The rush of air from the outside may help kick start it".

Kixi frantically worked at the controls, sending all available power to the ships small jet engine. It began to stutter, Kixi kept at the controls, the engine stuttered more and more and slowly started showing signs that it may start.

Kixi : “I think I almost have it.........There, got it, we have power”.

The small jet engine rawed to life. Kixi slammed the throttle to full power and tried frantically to lift the nose of the ship and break the descent. It was hard. Very hard. By now the ground was approaching them fast, details of the landscape could now be recognised. She pushed with all her energy at the controls, against the force of gravity pushing against them. Slowly the angle of attack was changing. The fighter craft shook and rocked as breaking the fall to try and level flight back was causing severe stress and turbulance.

Kixi : “This is going to be close. Very close!”.

Kixi was grunting as she spoke her words simply because she was using all of her strength in trying to pull the ship back up. “The Force”, the words ripped through her head. “Use the Force”. And with the assistance of the Force, she was able pull the controls to the furthest and pull the nose of the fighter craft that it now leveled flight, just metres above the ground below them. There was dust everywhere as the ship skimmed along the planet's surface until Kixi finally pointed the nose upward and finally had regained full control of the ship. By this stage the battle was over. Their forces in space had obliviated the enemy ships and setup a blockade of the planet. Their own figher ships had descended into Tepliea's atmosphere and wiped out all enemy fighters, and the resistance on the ground had taken the city, with Xendaj casualties being well over 95% largely as a result of the biological weapons that had been unleashed on the city. It was over and the misison had been a success.

Once Kixi had main engines back online, she flew back to the MXS Miyamoto Musashi in orbit of Tepliea. Both Braj'tec and herself exited the ship, as they were awaited by others in celebration.

Braj'tec : “You are one heck of a crazy arse pilot you know that, you almost got us both killed”.

He looked at her unpleased and in an angry mood.

Kixi : “Hey that's not fair. None of this was my fault”. She protested.

Braj'tec walked up to her as the others watched expecting a confrontation. And then he stopped and laughed. He put his arms around her, hugged her and then patted her on the back. He let go of his hug still holding both arms around her waist and spoke to her cheerfully.

Braj'tec : “For a Rajki, you're awesome. It was a pleasure working with you. I'll ride shotgun for you anytime”.

Kixi “You had me going there for a moment. I'm glad you approve of me. You sure can ride shotgun for me”. As she said those words, she flicked her hair back with a twist of her neck and winked an eye at Braj'tec.

The two then walked off to the others and celebrated their victory.

Back at the Royal Palace of House Rajki, Hajkon had been informed of the victory of the Confederate forces at Tepliea. He was digesting the news, the hard fact reality, that his daughter had decided to defect and join House Sunrider, a fact that he was somewhat willing to accept and come to terms with. However, other disturbing news had just come in. His chief advisor had just gravely informed him regarding his daughter, information regarding a matter so sickening, one that he just hadn't seen coming. A turn of events for the bad was imminent, as the Sunrider shuttle carrying both Kixi Rajki and Braj'tec Qarr were cleared to land at the Palace of House Rajki on Terra Prime, the capital world of the Sajnen Confederate, where both the Houses of Rajki and Xiz'tran resided at, in a mega city that covered a third of the planet's surface known as Hedstaden Sajna. Here Hajkon, his advisors, other officials and soldiers awaited them.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Hajkon : "I see you have yourself a new uniform". Hajkon eyed his daughter in disapproval. Turning to the other man beside her he spoke as he gestured with his hands, "And who may you be"?

Braj'tec : "I'm Colonel Braj'tec Qarr, right hand to His Excellency, Supreme Lord Xiz'Jhan's first prime", he pointed his head towards Kixi as he spoke".

Hajkon : "I see", Hajkon replied not sounding too surprised, looking at his daughter again. "And why have you come here before me, what is it that you must tell me?", Hajkon continued pretending to act as if he didn't know a thing.

Kixi : "I came to tell you that as a result of our Confederate's victory at Tepliea, we have gained more than just a planet, we have gained one rich in Hibridium crystals. Now imagine what we can do with all that Hibridium", she smiled confidently. "We could have armadas of ships capable of invisibility, we can finally end all hostilities with our enemies, we humans can finally rule as one."

Hajkon : "As one?", Hajkon looked at his daughter in disapproval. "Most certainly not with you personally".

Kixi : "I beg your pardon", Kixi put her right hand above her chest as she spoke those words stunned at her father's comment and acting all innocent.

Hajkon : "You just don't get it do you, you never have and you never will". He paused a moment and looked her straight in the eye. "Whilst I do not like it, I somewhat had come to accept your desire and ambition to want to help test and develop new technology for the overall good of our species, in this case the cloaking device. However there is one thing our Great House has never and will never partake in the use of, and especially in the development of. Do you remember what that is"?

Kixi : "Yeah biological weapons", Kixi said in a soft voice and mocking body composure.

Hajkon : "You think this is a joke do you. I would wipe that smile off your face miss". He moved closer to her, perhaps less then half a metre from her as they locked eye contact. "Whilst I cannot do anything about what the other members of our confederate choose to partake in, it doesn't mean we must follow suit. And although many a time we must turn a blind eye simply because we have no choice to remain in this alliance, it doesn't mean we also follow suit. Until now I was reluctantly going to accept your doing of wanting serve Lord Xiz'Jhan, which unfortunately meant following his orders. Orders that included deploying biological weapons against the enemy, however...", Kixi cut Hajkon off.

Kixi : "Look, I know you don't like it but eventually if it's not us doing it, it's going to be them doing it to us. If we didn't seize Tepliea, they eventually would have discovered the Hibridium and then we would have been the ones in fear. And as for the biological weapons, yeah I was just following orders and you know what happens if I were to refuse and order from the supreme overlord......", Kixi was violently cut short as Hajkon slapped her across the face with his right hand. It caused a minor nose bleed for Kixi, but she just stood there. Braj'tec moved up closer, but Kixi put up her right arm behind her in a signal for him to stop.

Hajkon : "Liar!", he retorted raising his voice in anger. "You created those biological weapons. You are the sickening little pathetic creature, who's idea it was to study the Xendaj's DNA and physiology and then create that deadly virus. And you have been doing it for years behind my back, supplying information to help further your developments to other sick scientists just like you. You knew too well how we here value life and disapprove of such barbaric means, yet it is you who not only invented such horrible weapons, you do so behind my back and pretend to be....", He shook his head gritting his teeth not finding the right word, "An innocent child. You deceitful little kerr!", he grabbed her chest wanting to strike her down but held back.

Braj'tec : "Your being extremely harsh on her, can't you see how young she is. Surely...." Hajkon abruptly cut Braj'tec off retorting.

Hajkon : "A young girl you say?". Hajkon angrily raised his finger with his other hand. "I'll give you the young part, but to be more accurate, a young animal. Actually no, that would be offensive to animals, a young little deceitful monster is more the liking. That's what you are", Hajkon pointing his finger directly at Kixi's chest after he let go of her.

Kixi : "But, but father you surely..." Her words were cut short by Hajkon.

Hajkon : "Do not refer to me as your father anymore. You are no longer any daughter of mine, you disgraceful, deceitful witch". Hajkon angrily yelled at her. "In all of our family's history we have prided ourselves in preserving life, bringing peace and prosperity and then you come along and bring us shame by committing such acts of horror and terror. You not only commit these unspeakable crimes, but you do it secretly and knowingly that it's unethical and furthermore you actually pride yourself with such actions.

Kixi starred at Hajkon shaking and in total shock. Braj'tec approached her and put his hand on her shoulder to help calm her down.

Hajkon : "Kixi, it is to my sorrowful regrets to have to do this. You are no longer welcomed here in our Great House. I strip you of all your rights as a member of our noble house and a citizen of this planet Terra Prime. I no longer consider you my daughter, you are dead to me. Now get the hell out of my face you despicable troll".

She fell on her knees before him.

Kixi : "Please don't do this. You are being unreasonable. Please".

No matter how much Kixi pleaded now with Hajkon, he was no longer prepared to tolerate her behaviour. Not after what he had just learned regarding who was behind the creation of the deadly biological weapons against the Xendaj. He grabbed her by the hair and forcefully got her back on her feet. Braj'tec was about to intervene but stopped short as Hajkon eyed him with a deadly look.

Hajkon : "Try anything stupid and you'll come off second best". He warned Braj'tec to back off who had no choice given they were surrounded by palace guards and soldiers.

Hajkon let go of Kixi's hair once he had her on her feet, grabbed her by the throat and pushed her towards Braj'tec who had to catch her so she wouldn't fall. Kixi violently coughed as he caught her and she slowly balanced herself back on her feet.

Hajkon : "Colonel Qarr, take her out of my sight now. You and your House are still welcomed here, out of the sake of our union and keeping humanity strong as one. However she is never welcomed here again. Have your Lord Xiz'Jhan ensure that he never sends her here to me again under any circumstances".

With that Braj'tec nodded in acceptance. He grabbed Kixi and had to drag her out of the palace. They went straight to their shuttle. Kixi didn't mutter a word for entire trip back to Bendenlink Sanryder (Sunrider City) on Terra IV, the home city of House Sunrider.

Kixi took her hand off the Cǎlder mit Arkhan. She had been in deep thought thinking of her past. Exciting yet sad times. She would soon arrive on Coruscant, the galactic capital to begin her new life as a Jedi. Her old life but a speckle in what now seemed an eternity billions of light years behind. All but a distant memory. She had seen her life flash before her in that near death experience when the cloaking device had overloaded engine power and shut the ship down. She felt confused. Some events she saw had happened but not in the same way. Indeed she had met that woman, her sweet Mako Zaneca, and she indeed had been on the bridge of her Defiant class ship at Kustietera at one point in time not long after. However Mako was never harmed as she was able to prevent Terron Hesh from actually doing so, and the million of voices that cried out in terror that was supposed to have happened never did. Yet somehow she had felt it did, and that she had lived those events twice and with 2 different outcomes. She just shrugged it off. It was probably just her mind playing tricks. She left the hanger bay, took one last look at the Cǎlder mit Arkhan and made her way back to the bridge as her Defiant class ship, the MXS Morihei Ueshiba was only minutes away from entering the Coruscant System.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom