Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The One Falling

Romeo Sin

R
Walking among Jedi was strange for Sin. The light literally felt blinding in the force. He was only here sight seeing, trying to grasp what had been happening in the galaxy, and learning the cultures that existed among the Jedi. @[member="Saran Drast"]

A spot off, @[member="Romeo Sin"] was. To one who sees like Saran, it was blatantly obvious that he didn't belong in the halls. Both full blades now in hand, she approached the man. "Why are you here, Sith?" ​She asked in a low whisper.

Romeo Sin

R
Sin was taken aback by the boldness of the teen Jedi, those words, sith, the accusation, it angered him. "Do you judge all who wall a darker path then the Jedi as Sith?" He spoke coldly with his soft voice. Making sure to keep his voice low, he kept speaking. "I am not sith, but you see right. I do indeed follow a dark path." He stopped, now studying the Miruluka (sorry no clue how to spell it). Something was different in her presence in the force, and for once he was surprised. @[member="Saran Drast"]

Saran spoke through gritted teeth. "The Sith are the embodiment of the dark side. I have met no darksider who does not prescribe to their philosophies."
@[member="Romeo Sin"] was stepping into something that may not end well. For either of them.

Romeo Sin

R
He grinned, she made a ignorant point. "Child I am born of the dark side, as are all Vahla." He stepped towards her unafraid, because this Jedi was hiding a secret. He searched deep Into her presence. He scowered the aura, and noticed hints of dark patches. "You are falling...why?"
@[member="Saran Drast"]

"I'm NOT falling. And even if I was, I would want nothing to do with you, Sith" Saran spoke through gritted teeth. "And another thing. 'Child' would apply to me two years ago. Not now" How many people thought she was younger than she was. It was annoying. This "Vahla" was worse than the Sith she had fought.
OOC: Miraluka mature at 14. She's effectively 21 by physical maturity. Child is a bit off.
@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Ooc: Vahla are shrewd. Sin picks fights a lot....a lot. Lol I knew you're age. I'm referring to you're actions.

ic: This sith stuff was irritating Sin, he wasn't about take anymore of this."Let's just say this, call me that wretched name again, and I'll will show you what I do to Sith." He walked up to her, not caring for the blades she had. "Like I said before I am born into the dark side, I can not choose my heritance, like you can not choose to be blind." He saw denial in her, maybe scared of the darkness lurking about her, he did not know so he pushed on wards. "Denial leads to darker paths than hate. Watch yourself." He removed his mask to show his face. His red crimson eyes burned into hers as his black hair fell, stopping just at his neck. "You want to explain yourself? I maybe of help...Jedi." he spoke in a less colder tone with his softest voice.
@[member="Saran Drast"]

OOC: Well, subtlety is out the window now.

Denial? How could he come to that conclusion? She hadn't looked over actions sense..... Well, moving to Tython. But her psyche and her alignment were not his concern. "And who are you to council me? And what does inheritance mean? We carve a path ourselves. Not all who are born to the darkness walk in it." His offer to "help", and the change of tone, were strange. "What help would you, in this case, provide?"
@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
He grinned at her, she made a point, but he fought fire with fire. He used brutal strength to kill Sith. "Regardless of the paths I could walk the darkness still resides in me. 'The enemy of my enemy, is my friend' that is what you, and I are. I can not offer help if I do not know the cause. Turn those blades away before one of us gets hurt, and we can speak somewhere more private." He offered. The fact he used patience instead of anger was testimony to what he could offer. In his eyes, the quick accusations of him being sith because he walked a darker path showed him she still needed to learn discipleship, but he could always be wrong. @[member="Saran Drast"]
Ooc: why??

OOC: I was expecting the thread to go on for a while before getting to this point, having them talk, and be a little less...... direct, but ah, well. Also, looking at how that's worded, I have to ask: are you trying to flirt?

Private? What was this? Saran couldn't understand why he would care how private their meeting was. The handles returned to where they had been before, clipped to different spots on her belt. She was curious, at least, about what a darksider would teach. A redeemed one, maybe. She would have to see if Syn would be willing to help her with this. Later. For now, @[member="Romeo Sin"] had the knight's attention.

Romeo Sin

R
Ooc: I'll fight you in the talking, to see how you react to further my suspension of you being a falling Jedi. That was my plan, attack now and it'll still work out. And uhhhhh what made it seem flirtious o.o I am not flirting, are you???? o_O

"Realize I am not going to come out of this a Jedi, and do not call me Sith again, I'll kill you without regret, or sympathetic feelings. Privately I'd think would be easier to speak of such things where ears can not hear, and after point fingers at you." He crossed his arms awaiting her answer.

Ooc: what I planned on was just as it begins to get private I'd attack and see just what you'd do, then stop it before it got, too violent. Romeo is a bold sob.

OOC: Sorry. It seemed like it.

Saran nodded. "So you'll kill me in cold blood for calling you a heartless killer." Perfect logic. However, he seemed to be honest enough. The blades on her waist were loose enough to be in her hand in a moment's notice, and the purple and red crystals glowed bright in her vision. She didn't know what @[member="Romeo Sin"] wanted, but she would go along with it. For now.

Romeo Sin

R
"Come, I know there's more privacy outside the temple then in." He said leading them outside. They would both be permitted to leave sense he was not Jedi, and she was a Knight. He lead them to a area where he knew not many walked. A large path that stretched across to another side. Here he stopped, and looked over. Speeders raced below, going where ever they were needed. Sin took a deep breath. "I would kill you in cold blood." He said to her, without warning, he quickly turned with his lightsaber ignited. The crimson blade beamed brilliantly.

He charged at her with a high spin kick, afterwards attempting a low slice when he would land from the kick with his saber.
@[member="Saran Drast"]
Ooc: its cool :p

The duel blades sprung to life, and a hand extended to his activation button, turning it off. Her offhand blocked his swing as crimson met crimson, the defeated Sith's lightsaber paring @[member="Romeo Sin"]'s blade. The Knight's weapon would remain in a guard, simply to see what the heck was going on.

Romeo Sin

R
Coming back with parallel cut, after activating his blade, she was good, quick, and not at all fooled. "Why do you fall?" He asked, coming around with a round house. After the round house kick he attempted amother jump spin kick. He was pulling her emotions, only truth lied in emotions. Killing her, or injury was not his intention, more of practice. Fighting allowed one to focus better.
@[member="Saran Drast"]

"I can't fight off an opponent and learn that at the same time!" Saran said, focusing only on dodging. One wring move, and he would loose a leg. Kicking at a target that held two active blades was a fool's run. She jumped, her foot connecting with his, and pushed of of him. Her blades at ready, she waited for @[member="Romeo Sin"] to act.

Romeo Sin

R
"What exactly are you learning?" He asked. Sprinting at her at full speed, he fell to his knees in a slide, and slid under her legs, and attempted a swipe kick. "Again I ask, what is making you turn?" He asked calmly. Afterwards he stopped and sat crossed legged. "If you cannot do to things at once, how do you do do anything? Do you not think while you breath. You're always doing many things at one time. Now confess. Darkness spots you, what has changed your thoughts?" Sin was randomly chaotic, but always a having a reason for what he did.
@[member="Saran Drast"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom