Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Old Man

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Laphisto took a deep breath as the flames subsided before then rolling his shoulders, a soft sigh of relief escaping his throat before crossing his arms over his chest, one hand grasping at his chin as he gave a small chuckle, turning to the Jedi that was standing beside him " well not everyday ones shopping turns into a shootout now is it?." turning to look down at her he extended a taloned hand her way " the name is Laphisto Gix, High commander of the Lilaste order. I have instructed my men to hunt down stragglers, either dead or alive. As for the people here, I have been informed my Bridge officer has called back to Aurora station for medical aid."

The way things were turning out, if the order could be seen as potential heroes to this war-torn world, then perhaps it would make an eventual occupation that much easier in the long run. Grabbing his chin softly, he slowly began to delve into his thoughts, losing focus of those around him for a moment before shaking his head and looking back at Thalia Senn Thalia Senn his eyes flashing a teal blue as he peered into her through the force pulling and tugging at her alignment

jF7ykrZ.png

DPFKiwm.png

Hunt down. The words made her shudder but she didn't say anything. They were his men and the actions taken here would have consequences. Taking life always resulted in consequences. Her thoughts briefly flashed back to her vision from when the Dark Jedi probed her mind and she shuddered again.

"Thank you," she said. "I'm Thalia of the Jedi Order." She didn't need to explain to him why she'd been out here on the fringe working some go-nowhere desk job on the edge of the known space. She was about to ask him about his order when a woman covered in soot walked up to them helping an old man.

"Master Jedi," she started, but the old man raised a gnarled hand to stop her. With a shock she realized she recognized the old man. She didn't know his name but she'd helped repair his family's speeder not two weeks ago.

"Jedi Senn," the old man said, "Dark times are coming. These monsters...They came for me but...Why did they leave?" Thalia bit her lip, shame washing over her.

"I was weak," she muttered. The old man shook his head and placed a hand on her shoulder, his grey eyes twinkling.

"Whatever actions you took, you managed postponed a greater threat. . You see...I once worked on the Prosperity. In fact...I was one of the Chief Engineers. After we completed the project we chiefs were sworn to secrecy and many of us fled to the Outer Rim." He fished into his coat and pulled out a small dodecahedron. It glowed faintly with a pulsating green light. A holocron. He shoved it into her hands.

"A locator beacon, made of the same stone we put into the temple..." Thalia gasped. "Why would we need that? Who made this?" she asked. The old man shrugged.

"I don't know, but one of the Jedi Masters told me to hold onto it. He said it was a souvenir?"

"Do you remember which Jedi it was?" There weren't all that many Jedi when the prosperity first launched. They barely filled a single hall back then.

"He had black hair and a mischievous feel about him. Dragon? Agon? Erhm."

"Dagon," she said, smiling to herself, her grip tightening around the stone holocron.

"Return it back to the Jedi, it will only cause hardship here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom