Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Old and The New

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Alexandra looked on to the end of the area, staring at the tree in which held the force nexus that Alexandra treasured immensely. Its presence stood in a well kept garden on the roof of what used to be her compound, her school and temple. It was a long time since there had been visitors though, the grounds outside of the garden overgrown and animals moving around her and it as if everything was normal and she enjoyed it that way. Even the two buildings that once housed her students were covered in vines and vegetation.

The inside though was kept clean as the day she had founded this home of hers. It was a different world inside the compound's building hat looked many many times different. And yet she remained outside most of the time, sitting in that roof top garden and next to that force nexus of a tree. It was where she felt most comfortable there as there she could be connected to the force at all times and speak with it far more easily. And it gave her a small hint today, she would be expecting another visitor it seems, how soon though she wondered...

She shook her head and stared to the west, over the river created by the nearby waterfall and towards Aldera. Someone would be here soon, just how soon she wondered.

The patterns were clear. The pieces of the puzzle that he had been laying for some time were coming together and they lead him here, to Alderaan.
It was not without concern that he had travelled to the planet knowing that it was on the verge of abandoning the Republic. That was not why he was here though.

The puzzle that e had followed had spoken of a location with a strong affinity to the force on the planet and it was something that he cared to investigate. Whether or not the planet would remain in the Republic such places needed to mapped.

The dense forest had at first been hard to traverse but it was not long before the place natural light force started to wash over him. IT made his journey so much easier and for every step he took to get closer he gained rather then lost stamina.
There was definitely something here.

As the final branches were moved apart he found himself stepping out from a tree line and unto an old overgrown compound.
He stopped and tried to take it all in...

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

She smiled. It was after all the first time she had someone arrive of actual strength that she could sense immediately but even more noticeable was his affinity and if ever there was a chance for her to be wrong it would be here. None the less though she remained hidden, suppressing her presence in the force and staring down at him from the roof top garden without making herself shown too easily to him. None the less though she knew he would make his way up to her little garden sooner or later as the small surprise there would likely have touched his notice by now.

The nexus base in the tree, found at the center of her garden was like a beacon and made finding her home easier than she would have wished sometimes but there it was as she stood beside it now with her hand touching the bark of the tree and letting her force aura be fed into its being as she would treat it to that daily dose of energy she gave it. Like healing wounds that were not there she would push her own powers into the tree an feed it, her breath ceasing while she did so and her eyes closing. The palm of her hand projecting a light at the tree's bark and feeding it into the tree without a hint of caution as the ability drew from her the lightside into a form recognizable to the eye.

The only emotion that would be bleeding out of her now though is that of her love for this place and her yearning to care for it. Those two emotions leading to her strength in the light as she pushed it into the tree infront of her. All she had to do was wait for this old Jedi and to see what the man would do upon realization of the discovery he had made along with its dead tender and caretaker.

The place emanated a powerful force signature in itself. It was what had drawn him here and it was a confirmation on that the place just might hold a nexus.

But there was something else as well here. He was not alone…

Treading carefully Mantic guessed that his own presence was no secret and because of that he made no efforts to try and hide his approach. Instead he walked out in the open.

The force around this place was strong and of the light. His mind urged him to fal back and settle in, to meditate and allow himself to be embraced completely by the force.

But, he needed to learn more about the site before that was possible and so he made his way inside the compound and slowly let the force guide him.

It would be minutes before he emerged on the rooftop garden where [member="Alexandra Feanor"] was waiting.
Mantic took a deep bow and placed his hands inside the arms of his robes.

“Greetings, I am Mantic Dorn, I trust I am not disturbing anything?”

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

"Well well, a Jedi not of the Sanctum this time. Got to say you are the first one ive seen in a while that didn't come from their little group."

She spoke without looking at him but her assumption of who it was before her was just as good as normally. Especially so in this instance as when Alexandra did open up one of her violet eyes it would find its way to the man who stood there with a smile and her hand finally leaving the trunk of the tree she still stood beside. Still obscured by the nexus itself her aura remained suppressed, letting this man work his way through if he was curious into her own power in the force as she had no reason to let him know without any effort on his part.

"So i know who you are and i suppose it is only right i give you my name too. If you know it then i am happy to hopefully hold up with what my name means... if not oh well then. I suppose i wasn't as big a interest to your order that i didn't get my own file." She smiled as she let her name be in fame or in obscurity. Which ever it was she could care less as it would change nothing at this point. "Alexandra Feanor, a pleasure to meet you Jedi Master of the Republic."

Before him stood a master of the force, no doubt about it. She came of as of the light but wether she was a true servant of the light or just using it when it suited her own needs not was harder to perceive. Therefore Mantic assumed a neutral position, one that soon came to a shame as he realized that she expected him to know here.

The name [member="Alexandra Feanor"] was new to him. He tried to recall anything but came to a short.

"I appologize, I am not aware who I have the honor of meeting. I might add that the order I belong to is but a small enclave with little reasources or grand databanks of our own." he replied.

Maybe he was in for a surprise here and hopefully would learn something new.

"Perhaps you could illuminate me on yourself?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

She smiled before nodding to him as she started over to him. What she did next though depended on how he greeted the actions as she moved near and around him with a casual look over as if judging him on his outward appearance first. While she did so though, her voice sounded too at a light and soft tone to it, careful about how she even let the words leave her much less what she said in them.

"Lets see... illuminate you on myself? Well you see thats a bit harder than i like to think in terms of explaining it but... im sure you will understand. As i said my name is Alexandra, im the former Historian of the Order of the Grey and you stand in the temple that once belonged to them. Im not sure if you've heard of it but it matters not if you haven't. I served first the Order only and soon after the Vitae but my death came at the hands of the Sith who i had also fought for... even if i draw my power solely from that of which you do. That was all before my very public death and mutilation in the Sith's version of a fair trial. Does that explain things?"

Her hand came up as she stopped infront of him as she reached to see if the man would allow her to turn his head with her hand using his chin as a guide. If not she would shrug after and move back to the tree, one eye over her shoulder as she watched him and waited for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom