Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign The Nothmiro Question

P A C T_O F_S T E E L
Chapter 1: The Nothmiro Question

FINAL DAWN
Onboard the Predator , UNKNOWN REGIONS

The Death’s Hand. A Rising Power within the Brotherhood of the Maw. Since the acquisition of New Mandalore , they have grown in strength and their influence across the Galaxy has further increased as more Mandalorians have flocked to the banner of Death’s Hand under its Leader Khamul Kryze. Grand Overseer Marlon Sularen had taken a great interest in the Death’s Hand, seeing them as a potential ally for the Final Dawn. However while he saw Death’s Hand as a potential ally , it’s overall goals and ambitions remained somewhat a mystery to the Grand Overseer. What he knew however was that it’s leader , self-proclaimed Mand’alor Khamul Kryze sought dominion over all Mandalorians which was evident given the recent skirmishes with the only other Major Mandalorian Power which could challenge him , the Mandalorian Enclave.

Nevertheless this was enough knowledge to request a meeting with the Mand’alor as Sularen sought to forge the first step into securing his envisioned “Pact of Steel'' with Death’s Hand which would largely benefit the Grand Overseer’s own plans in regards to the Deep Core and Core Worlds. This “First Step” involved the Planet of Nothmir. A Planet composed of descendants of a group of Mandalorian Clans that fled to the planet thousands of years ago to flee the carnage that was brought upon their World by the enemies of Mandalore. From what the Grand Overseer knew , they were isolationist , Humanocentric and hostile to Force-Sensitives , the latter two being the reason for why the planet interested him in addition to a third factor , the fact that Sularen had been previously allied with the Nothmirans during his time as Chairman of the Imperial Directorate.

The Imperial Directorate originally started as a Paramilitary Group led by Sularen later evolving into a Quasi-Imperial Faction which Sularen sought to use in a Conquest of the Core against the Alliance seeking revenge for the betrayals he had suffered at Kuat and gain control over Corellia which was promised to him by Cedric Grayson. Sularen had established numerous alliances over time with other groups of interests to bolster his organization only to be betrayed by one of his allies , Credius Nargath who proceeded to convince a large majority of Sularen’s own Organization to desert him to form the Zweihander Union. This included the Nothmirans who had initially joined the Directorate only to abandon Sularen and join Credius Nargath and his Zweihander Union. Since then Sularen had maintained a grudge against members of the Zweihander Union and by extension Chris Walker and his Nothmir Federation seeking vengeance against every single individual who had turned their backs against him and denied him the revenge he sought against the Alliance.

Now that the Brotherhood of the Maw began zeroing in on Nothmir , the Grand Overseer sought to use this opportunity to get back at those treacherous Nothmirians initially with the goal of forcibly subjugating them and integrating them into the Final Dawn. But with the rise of Death’s Hand and the fact that Nothmir was essentially a Mandalorian Colony World in the Unknown Regions , Sularen figured it would be best to use Nothmir as a means of not only getting revenge against Chris Walker but also forging stronger ties with Death’s Hand and setting up his Pact of Steel , Two Birds , one Stone. Sularen knew that the Mand’alor would take great interest on Nothmir and by offering the Final Dawn’s support in taking over the Planet in exchange for control over Two of it’s Four Moons and 2 other planets within the System , he could set the stage for a potential Alliance between Death’s Hand and the Final Dawn. All he needed to do was sit back and wait for the Khamul to arrive and hope that he’d be interested in this proposal. This could be the beginning of a very beneficial partnership between the Final Dawn and Death’s Hand and perhaps this could benefit both parties in more ways than they actually thought.

Tag | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

Last edited:

Mandalore the Unchained

Tags:
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

newmandoban.png

The cogs were beginning to turn... New Mandalore had been brought to heel by Khamul and his faithful followers within Death's Hand, allowing their numbers to swell as he began to establish himself as Mand'alor. There were still many steps to go before the rest of his people understood the true path, but eventually, they would come around. If they didn't, well...

Khamul's shuttle touched down in the Predator's landing bay, a ship with a name that struck fear into many across the galaxy. Khamul had little time in the presence of the Grand Overseer, but one didn't stay in the Maw long without hearing of the man's work with the Final Dawn. They were growing considerably in power since they first formed, building a massive fleet only rivaled by their largest enemies. Their presence had been known across the furthest reaches of the galaxy, proving their effectiveness time and again. Death's Hand had received reports from them of the Mandalorian remnants present on the planet Nothmir, and Khamul couldn't help but to wonder what Sularen's game may be. Whatever the man was playing at, it had potential to be very beneficial to the Unchained's cause.

As he stepped off of the shuttle, Khamul took a moment to address those that had chosen to accompany him. It was a small contingent, only a small security force. Not that he needed the protection, but Khamul understood the importance in showing strength, no matter who's presence he was in. The bulk of his guards would remain with the ship, however, as he did not wish to be too overbearing. He wished to see what he could learn of the man that had requested his presence, hoping to see if there was an alliance to be had. The Maw was unified, but it would not always be so. There were many varying beliefs within their ranks, and sooner or later, the tribes would turn on each other. When the time came, having friends in the right places would prove to be crucial.

Khamul's gaze feel upon the officer that was sent to greet them, a rather gaunt individual that had seen more than his fair share of battles.

"Tell the Grand Overseer that I have arrived. I am most eager to speak with him."

newmandoban.png

P A C T_O F_S T E E L

FINAL DAWN

Sularen sat within his Personal Quarters going over intelligence reports in regards to the Nothmiro Federation. It seemed that Chris Walker , leader of the Federation had strengthened the defenses of his Planet as Politorate Agents reported half a dozen military installations scattered across the Nothmiro System and on Nothmir itself along with a Strong Fleet comparable to the Corellian Home Fleet and a formidable Army that potentially rivaled Death's Hand's own Forces. Nevertheless the Grand Overseer knew that in the long-term , Walker couldn't win. his efforts to keep Nothmir out of Mawite Control would only delay the inevitable as Nothmir did not have the resources nor the manpower to wage a Prolonged Conflict unlike the Brotherhood of the Maw. In time the Grand Overseer would have his revenge and Walker would be silenced for his treason once and for all.

Then
Colonel Rackham of the Politorate entered Sularen's Office interrupting the Grand Overseer's Lecture and Thoughts. "Grand Overseer. I hope i'm not disturbing you." the Colonel began. Sularen smiled and stood up. "No , you aren't , what do you have for me Colonel?" Sularen said as he approached his subordinate. "Mand'alor Khamul Kryze has arrived. Shall i give the order to bring him here?" the Colonel asked. Sularen simply nodded in response. "Yes , bring Khamul in. We have a lot to discuss. Do you also have the latest reports on the Nothmiros?" Sularen asked. "No sir , but our Spies report that they are working on some sort of new Project. A new Class of Warship , most likely to counteract our encroachment on the Nothmir System." the Colonel said. Sularen chucked in response as he turned his back to Rackham and clasped his hands behind his back. "How foolish of those Nothmiros. I extend an olive branch to them and offer them a chance at salvation , to embrace the Final Dawn and become a part of the Pure Order . An opportunity to avoid the destruction other groups within the Maw would bring upon the Nothmir System. And yet they refuse my Offer , calling us a "Force-Cult" , and that they will endure. How short-sighted of them. They could have been apart of something greater , something pure , and yet they throw all of that away for some stupid Ideological belief."

Sularen then turned around to face Colonel Rackham still present in his Office before speaking once more. "Continue the good work Colonel. I want to know more about this new Warship being developed by these Nothmiros especially it's Classification. You're Dismissed." Sularen finished. The Colonel simply nodded and left Sularen's Office while Sularen returned to his seat waiting for the arrival of Khamul who should now be on his way now , following the Imperial Officer sent to greet him as he directed the Mand'alor to the Grand Overseer's Office.

Tag | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

Mandalore the Unchained

Tags:

newmandoban.png

The colonel greeted Khamul as he approached the office, offering to guide him the rest of the way. The Demon Mandalore remained silent, simply motioning for the man to guide him to the Grand Overseer's office. As they made their way, Khamul took mental notes of how the passing members of the Final Dawn conducted themselves. They were a rigid, professional lot, clearly disciplined in such a fashion that only a true imperial could. He could certainly make use of such individuals... it would only be a matter of what Sularen wanted in return.

Khamul stepped into the office, passing the colonel as if he wasn't even there. His masked gaze fell upon the Sularen, and he offered a small bow of the head in respect to the man.

"Grand Overseer, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. Your efforts have truly been invaluable to our collective efforts."

A few steps forward brought him to the other side of Sularen's desk, just close enough in case things went poorly. Khamul by no means came here to kill anyone, but within the ranks of the Brotherhood, one could never be too careful.

"I assume that you are aware of our recent success on New Mandalore. Death's Hand has grown considerably in the wake of bringing that planet into the fold. Soon the rest will follow, or they will burn. These so-called Mandalorians on Nothmir will be next. Before that happens, however, we will need any information from you that could be of use."

His faith in Death's Hand was absolute, but nevertheless, Khamul was no fool. He would usually send his own scouts to learn of potential resistance, but this would allow him to get a better sense of what kind of man he was dealing with, and better yet, what he expected to get out of the attack.

"I am particularly interested in their connection with the planetary government, if any. You have some experience with this Federation, is that correct?"

newmandoban.png

P A C T_O F_S T E E L

FINAL DAWN

Sularen watched as Khamul Kryze entered his office proceeding to take a seat directly opposite to Sularen's Desk. As soon as he sat down , the Mand'alor began to speak.
"Grand Overseer, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. Your efforts have truly been invaluable to our collective efforts. I assume that you are aware of our recent success on New Mandalore. Death's Hand has grown considerably in the wake of bringing that planet into the fold. Soon the rest will follow, or they will burn. These so-called Mandalorians on Nothmir will be next. Before that happens, however, we will need any information from you that could be of use. I am particularly interested in their connection with the planetary government, if any. You have some experience with this Federation, is that correct?"

"It is a pleasure you meet you too , Mand'alor and yes i am aware of your success on New Mandalore , the Rise of Death's Hand has quite intrigued me. Since the collapse of the United Clans of Mandalore , the Last Mandalorian Faction to have established themselves as a Major Power in the Galaxy , various Mandalorian Groups have tried to restore the former glory of the UCM such as Kaine Australis's Network or Kreslin Westwind's Mandalorian Union only to fail in the process due to both external and internal factors. The recently-formed Mandalorian Enclave has shown some promise although they seem more focused on policing the Outer Rim rather then seek to carry on the Legacy of Mandalore especially with this Frontier War they have been waging against Criminal elements in the Outer Rim"

"Nevertheless in regards to Nothmir , yes i had some experience with the Nothmiro Federation as it is called as i once forged an Alliance with's Leader Chris Walker. Although that occured over a Decade Ago and i've just recently began to place Final Dawn Operatives throughout Nothmir to collect any intel regards possible new developments. What i know is that Nothmir's Human Population is largely comprised of the descendants of a group of Small Minor Clans who fled to the Planet in the aftermath of the Mandalorian Wars millenia ago. Adapting to their surroundings they have formed a Xenophobic , Militaristic and Isolationist Society although they still maintain their roots to Mandalore such as having kept most of the old Clan System as well as speaking some sort of Offshoot Mando'a Dialect."

"The Government of the Nothmir Federation and many of the Old Clans maintains a pretty solid claim over Mandalore considering they trace their legacies from former Mandalorian Clan and to defend themselves against external threats such as the Brotherhood of the Maw , they have begun a massive military buildup as it seems that the clearly anticipate a possible attack on Nothmir itself. This buildup has included both Army and Navy as Nothmir has already established itself as a Powerful Fortress World in the Unknown Regions on par with O'reen. Any Major Assault on Nothmir launched by either the Final Dawn and Death's Hand individually could result in heavy casualties due to this very sophisticated defense plan established by Chris Walker. But together we could defeat them while suffering minor casualties on our side"

Tags | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

Mandalore the Unchained

Tags:

newmandoban.png

"It is certainly true, my people have been scattered to the furthest corners of the galaxy. Mandalore is nothing but dust and glass, and the people have forgotten their true purpose. They find themselves eating from the tables of those weaker than them, and yet refuse to see."

Khamul was no politician, his rhetoric had always come from his roots as a warrior... as a Mandalorian. Nevertheless, he was a man of singular vision, which often made him come across as more articulate, despite his brutish behavior. That singular vision was what got him this far, and he only wished to see just how far he could take it.

"This militaristic nature they possess can certainly prove useful. Perhaps some of them will see the truth after all. As for these potential claims to Mandalore... my family ruled the planet many, many years ago. They would have continued to do so, had they not abandoned the true path of our people. It matters little, however. That desolate rock will no longer serve the Mandalorians. It the dawn of a new age for us."

He listened patiently as the Grand Overseer spoke of the planetary defenses, assessing the situation as best as he could in the moment. Khamul was no stranger to planetary assaults, and there had been plenty of times where his attack had been expected. This would simply be another notch on his belt, another symbol to the true power of Death's Hand.

"I agree that a joint attack would be beneficial. Death's Hand has considerable numbers, but we are still building our fleet. It would be incredibly useful to have the ships of the Final Dawn supporting us."

A brief pause followed.

"So tell me, Grand Overseer, what does the Final Dawn require in return? While I am grateful for the assistance, everything has a price. What do you wish to achieve in this attack?"

Khamul felt that he already knew the answer, but the question needed to be asked all the same.

newmandoban.png

P A C T_O F_S T E E L

FINAL DAWN

"It is certainly true, my people have been scattered to the furthest corners of the galaxy. Mandalore is nothing but dust and glass, and the people have forgotten their true purpose. They find themselves eating from the tables of those weaker than them, and yet refuse to see. This militaristic nature they possess can certainly prove useful. Perhaps some of them will see the truth after all. As for these potential claims to Mandalore... my family ruled the planet many, many years ago. They would have continued to do so, had they not abandoned the true path of our people. It matters little, however. That desolate rock will no longer serve the Mandalorians. It the dawn of a new age for us."
Sularen listened carefully as Khamul spoke , talking about the scattered state of the Mandalorian people , how useful the Nothmiros could be and most importantly and perhaps most interestingly at how he viewed Mandalore as a desolate rock which was in fact true considering at how Mandalore had been decimated by Imperial Powers from the Ancient Galactic Empire of Palpatine to the Modern Sith Empire under Carnifex. Nevertheless Khamul's little speech atleast gave Sularen an idea of the overall goals of the Death's Hand although their territorial ambitions , if they had any remained somewhat unknown to the Grand Overseer now that he understood that Mandalore was worthless to them.

I agree that a joint attack would be beneficial. Death's Hand has considerable numbers, but we are still building our fleet. It would be incredibly useful to have the ships of the Final Dawn supporting us. So tell me, Grand Overseer, what does the Final Dawn require in return? While I am grateful for the assistance, everything has a price. What do you wish to achieve in this attack?
So far , so good.. Sularen was glad to hear that the self-proclaimed Mand'alor was interested in a joint assault on Nothmir , which would set the stage for the Final Dawn's alliance with Death's Hand. But of course the Mand'alor knew that this proposal came at a price knowing that in return for helping him take Nothmir , the Final Dawn would want something in return. Nothmir itself held little importance for the Final Dawn in the long-term not to mention the only reason Sularen had taken an interest on the World was because of his Personal Grudge against Government of Nothmir known as the Nothmiro Federation and it's Leader , Chris Walker Chris Walker for having betrayed Sularen and joined Credius Nargath and his treacherous Zweihander Union. However even then there were still some things to gain from the Conquest of Nothmir.

"You might be surprised , Mand'alor. But the Final Dawn has little interest on Nothmir itself. The only reason we've even taken an interest on this world is due to my own personal history with the Nothmiro Federation and it's Leader Chris Walker. But nevertheless there are still some things that the Final Dawn has to gain from the Subjugation of Nothmir. First would be Nothmir's Small Chiss Population , next would be Hades the only moon of Erebus which is a planet located at the edge of the Prima Hephaestus System which also contains Nothmir and last but not least., i want Chris Walker to be brought to me alive as i have my own plans on how to deal with him , not to mention i would like to personally have him watch as his people are subjugated by the Maw. The Ultimate price for his defiance and refusal to embrace our ways. So , will this be acceptable?"

Tags | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom