Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Noble way of business

4tbZSLA.png
[-THE NOBLE WAY OF BUSINESS-]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

"Whom is having the pleasure of meeting me exactly?" pondering the question to her assistant, one she actually didn't have disdain for. This had been explained to her countless amounts of times before leaving, though the bureaucrats at home office often had a tendency to include the most trivial of details, so she relied on the assistant-diplomat to take notes and explain it to her on the way there. Of course, she re-phrased this as training them, to show them that while the trivial details could come in handy, they should prioritize knowing the most important first.

They looked puzzled, looking down at their datapad and reading exactly what was displayed in front of them. "The Kiriban Systems Armory. It says they're listed as publicly owned and funded, though I'm a bit confused as to why they're allowed to provide publicly funded goods to other nation states." The human clad in the Diplomatic Corp's signature red officer's uniform.

This was a question that even Isabella couldn't answer. Turning her head to look out the window of the diplomatic hovercraft cruising through the city of Randon. Having just been to a meeting with the Silver Jedi, she couldn't help but feel like this was connected to it. Apparently there was some grandeur display that would wow her into a beneficial deal, though she wasn't one to be wowed that often.

Timidly, she spoke up again. "Ma'am?"

"Well I suppose we'll be finding out soon, won't we?" giggling as she exited the vehicle and awaited to be greeted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom