Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Night

swamp_by_freelancerart-d6oht92.jpg

The young Padawan stepped out on to the planet of Toydaria, the hot, humid air assaulting his senses as he did so, Draven muttered to himself, "I have really got to stop going to swamp planets." Even though he had about had his share of the hot humid air already, Draven could still find something to peak his curiosity, the insects which buzzed over and around him in particular interested him, but that was not why he was here.​
He had been sent to investigate rumors of some sort of artifact, and that was all it was, rumors. No real evidence had been found of these artifacts, but he had nothing better to do at that particular moment, so he decided to pay the planet a visit. The Padawan had been careful to find a dry patch of land to set up camp on, quickly putting down his sturdy little tent and beginning to go about cutting fire wood. He ignited one of his purple sabers, slicing through the wood like butter, and after a hour or two of this, he returned to the little clearing he had made for himself. The Padawan rolled out his bed roll, and found a small shovel amongst his gear, beginning to dig out a fireplace he delved deep into his own thoughts. His home, his slavery were at the forefront of his mind, tormenting the eighteen year old mercilessly. Due to the rippling, intense heat, and lack of anyone there allowed Draven to slowly take his shirt off, something he did not do often. Dark, ripped shaped scars ran along his back all over. It seemed like more scar than skin at that point, his chest had multiple deep indentions where he had been burned, and finally, in the indented area where his abs met his pectoral muscles, was a brand. It was a deep, it looked more scratched in than anything, as if someone had cut a D into his skin with a burning sword.​
Draven let out a deep sigh of relief, it felt nice to just be himself, just the loss of his shirt was so freeing, it made him snicker, then go back to digging. By the time the sun had started to set, he was gleaming with sweat, whipcord muscles, swollen and well worked, and spiked hair drooping a bit. The Padawan finished up the fire pit, and as night came on, started a roaring fire, the humid air turning surprisingly chilly, as it rippled through the sparsely forested area. The bugs which had plagued the teen since he had landed, were nowhere to be found now, as the air currents swept them away, leaving him alone with his fire. Draven looked up at the sparkling stars and laid back on his bed roll thinking to himself, ​"Maybe this won't be so bad after all."

​[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Go to this planet they said, the Ren are too busy for this they said, it will be fun they said, well the higher ups as the FOSB had a funny idea of what fun was when they sent Asheda out to look for some artefact on the swamp planet. Just because she was a Togruta did not mean she automatically took well to the wild, of being force sensitive mean she can just randomly know where this artefact was anyways and even if she did find it, like hell she would hand it over to the First Order. Most likely depending on what it was they would use it for some weapon, or if it was a Jedi thing just destroy it.

"Ahhh, it’s so humid here... for once my choice in revealing attire is actually practical", like usual the busty Togruta was wearing her white leotard with the front zipper down and tight black jeans, good in hot humid environments, with the addition of being casual looking. The somewhat odd FOSB agent had landed her E-wing several clicks away among a stable group of trees which had either fallen or were part of some old camp, the blue woman in question having bounded around the tree top in search of any force signature that the artefact may have so far winding up with nothing of value.

"Ehhh, I suppose I can call it a nigh- hmm, what this I feel"? Reaching out again with the force Asheda could feel a slight presence, another force user? or maybe the artefact that she had been sent to get, "Finally something to go on, I hope". Jumping from tree top to tree top Asheda quickly unintentionally approached [member="Draven Dursden"] camp site, soon coming into view of the small fire and fighter that lay on the dry ground. More importantly Asheda noticing the rather handsome man sitting next to said fire, without a shirt on, with scars and muscles on show, 'well, not exactly what I was looking for... but not a bad find, question is, what is he doing here'?

The Padawan lazily watched the fire, but inside his head was roaring.

There was another force user out here, that was without a doubt, and she was near. How to respond was the question in mind, his sabers were at his hips and would take a half a second to draw, even when drawn, they would take over thirty seconds to put together to produce Shatter, which would give him his best chance against him or her. He continued to ponder this and decided that he would just make his move, snapping like a rattlesnake, Draven dove out of the firelight and slid under the warm, swampy waters, taking a deep breath as he did so.

Draven did not dare open his eyes while under the water, all the random objects in the water floating around would surely get in his eyes and blind him once he got out of the water, something which Draven knew would lead to sure death. Luckily, his sabers would not short out while in the water like normal ones would, something which gave him the advantage in this setting, so he formulated a plan of attack. Use the water to disable the other force users light saber, and take her prisoner. Slowly the to be jedi slid deeper into the already pitch black water, waiting to spring up and out at the unsuspecting force user.

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Asheda gave a slightly quizzical look to the, what she assumed to be, Jedi actions, jumping into the water to avoid detection, maybe get the drop on her? or did she just catch him before a mud bath or sort? Whatever the case it seemed she had been notice, ruining any chance of a surprise attack, well not that she would have wanted to hurt him, unless given a good reason to. "Well there is more than one way to catch a fish, time to put that training to use", Asheda concentrated for a moment, slowly hiding her force signature from the Jedi, a skill she had to almost master when a diplomat for the first order, being skilled enough to hide from even a master of Ren.

Not invisible from a force point of view Asheda leapt from her vantage point, slowly approaching the camp, keeping her sabre hilt in had in the event the Jedi attacked. She was not the best duellist out there, only learning Soresu, but she was powerful in the force and had 'other' skills, would they be useful in this situation, maybe, only time would tell. "Hmmm, I wonder if there is anything of use in that star fighter, perhaps he has already found the artefact? or has information on it". Trying to be a stealthily as possible Asheda approached the grounded fighter, aiming to get into the cock pit and see what data was currently stored on its computer.

[member="Draven Dursden"]

Draven continued to lurk in the water, at least breaking up his own force presence. He was not nearly as skilled as his opponent, but enough so to allow her to not pin point his location. He continued to lurk under the water, waiting, every now and then, just barely slipping over the surface. His fighter had landed right beside the marshes, and he would be able to launch out of them when he saw her making her way towards it. Draven certainly had noticed her other "Advantages" But he remained unflinching, no matter what she looked like, if she stuck a saber into him, he would be just as dead as if she was ugly. He continued to lurk there in the marshes, and as he did so, Draven pushed his two hilts together, the gears began to click and lock together and the tiny mechanism started its work, silently forming the larger, cross guarded hilt of shatter.

He pushed his way along the bottom of the marsh floor, his hand digging into the soft sediment as he went, saber hilt clutched in the other as he prepared to do combat. Draven's face was set as he surfaced just beside the shore, unless one was looking directly down, and leaning over the overhang, they would not be able to see him. Saber gripped, he prepared for combat.

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Her would be opponent also seemed to have some tricks up his sleeves, his force signature scattering suddenly, seemingly like he was everywhere at once in the swampy water, though it still meant she could sense if he was nearby if not loosely, 'If there is one thing I learned from the FOSB academy it was to watch out for traps, and this feels like a trap'. Slipping away and hiding from view, leaving his fighter that may contain sensitive information in the open, it felt to much like a bait attempt to try and get her in a bad position before attacking, not something she wanted to get into, unless.

Asheda quickly scaled the ship, popping the hatch to the fighter, but not yet entering the craft. Why? it was a new plan, deliberately get caught, if this man was a Jedi he would not harm a surrendered opponent, but she would have to make things look believable. If things went south, she could always retreat into the swamp and return later, thing time fully cloaked to avoid detection, 'just hope the guy does not have any stun cuffs... though that would-be kind of kinky'.

Draven gathered the force and leapt over the ledge flipping in the air before smiling as his feet clunked against the heavy metal. He had heard the fight hatch open and landed directly behind his opponent. The massive, double bladed saber pointed directly at the square of her back, heat pouring off it. His boyish, chirping voice chuckled playfully, "Check mate!" He said this, blue eyes twinkling with laughter as he then added, "Surrender to the Silver Jedi." And waited for her to turn and face him. Draven's entire body was drenched in the warm swamp water, his well defined and filled out muscles gleaming in the fire light, the flickering shadows only accentuating the excellent genetics Draven had been graced with as far as muscle growth. Everything was proportional, and looked right, as if he was carved from stone. His bright blue eyes seemed to eat up the light and take it in, glowing almost in the darkness, their icy, glacier blue dancing with curiosity.

The abnormally long broad saber gave him the reach on her for sure, and power pulsed through it, his chest slowly rising and falling as he controlled his breathing, after all, he had been submerged for quite a bit, and he took in deep, long breaths, lungs burning. The dark scars which criss crossed and ran across his entire upper body flicked in and out of vision with the firelight, his chest looking like a chopping block that had been over used, his back was just thousands of deep cutting ravines. Unlike his chest and abdomen, his back actually had flesh carved out of it, deep valleys where a whip had cut too deep, and left him permanently scarred. But his face, his face danced with boyish, almost elf like charm, eyes regarding his would be opponent as if she were just a new friend he had met. The blade whirred with unstable power as it was held stock still, for all his playful charms, Draven's movements were sharp, precise. Without mistake.

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Asheda had not expected the man to move as fast as he did, certain her racial advantage would allow to her dodge the sabre in him hand and get onto even fight ground of some sort. That unfortunately was not the case as a searing like heat was felt near her back indicated a sabre poised in the perfect position to be stabbed through her back with ease... it was indeed check mate, not that Asheda played much chess anyways. The young and voluptuous Togruta slowly raised her hands, placing them behind her head in the usual surrendered fashion, just as slowly standing up, "okay, I give up, just don't do anything with that sabre of yours, I'd like my back hole free".

In silence, the young ex-Jedi turned around to face her new captive, her well-endowed chest swaying due to momentum, jiggling slightly, before coming to a stop, the light of the sabre radiating off her clean and smooth blue skin, its tattoos being enhanced by the shimmer of the sabre in front. A somewhat cautious and afraid look on her face as she examined the man that stood before her, green eyes running up and down his figure with curiosity, Asheda making no attempt to hide the fact she was pretty much checking the guy out in a sexual fashion.

Comparing the two they were a stark contrast, physically speaking, the only similarity each other having was the revealing way in which they were dressed, both probably showing as much skin as the other. "My my, out of all the people I have been caught by, I'd say you are at the top of the list in terms of looks, hmmh, very nice", she returned a playful smirk to the dashing individual, starting to like her predicament a bit more than one would have expected. "Soooooo, you’re with the Silver Jedi hu? can say out of all the members I've met you seem to be the most... how do I put it, quick to arms? am I right"? Truth be told she had only met one other Silver Jedi member, another Togruta, though their meeting was less hostile, more of a social event at a bar tough then what was happening here.

The Padawan snorts and using the force, pulls a rope from the fighter, the coils sliding into his left hand as his powerful right arm held the broad saber steadily. He growled, "Any funny stuff, and your toast kid." Stepping forwards, he sheathed the saber, clipping the bulky, double hilt at his belt and firmly secures her hands behind her back. As he does so, his large, powerful chest pushes against her back, and his arms as well, as they worked the ropes, eventually coming up with a knot which he found acceptable. Draven then snorted, tugging her off the fighter and pushing her down beside the roaring fire, saying, "Why are you here?" his fiery gaze taking in her form, now that he could make it out better in the firelight.

She was certainly one of the prettiest women he had ever seen, and had quite a few charms. Though outwardly, Draven appeared uninterested in these, he certainly took note of them in his head. Being eighteen, these assets were certainly more noticeable to him than other, older jedi. He drew a knife from the loamy earth, and threw it back in, over and over again, his lean, lithe figure casting gnarled, dancing shadows in the night. He said again, "Why are you here? And who do you hail to?" He whirled the knife in his hand, balancing it by the tip on one of his fingers, completely frozen as if it was stuck in ice, then flung it up into the air, catching it on the same finger, before spinning it like a top. He set about making some food as well, for he noticed his stomach was rumbling, and he had a hard time thinking when he was hungry. He turned into a different person when he was starving. A person where anger was all he felt.

Draven got out the little dried food powder which they packed for him in his fighter, and mixed it in the bowl, coming up with a semi edible stew. He went to eat the first bite, his tongue just almost about to touch it, when his mind caught up. He dropped the spoon into the bowl abruptly, and grudgingly walked over towards his prisoner, holding it out to her, saying, "Here. Eat up." Waiting for her to take it. Once she had, he walked over and put his shirt on, buttoning the sleeves and front quickly.
[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Asheda mouthed the words he said in a mocking manner giving a slight huff as she was turned around and restrained, the pressing of his firm manly chest making her blush slightly. Mister long sword Jedi certainly liked to be dominant, not that she minded, but a swamp was not really a place where she would want to get it on with another person, though maybe if he was a little less rough, a beauty like herself needed to be handled with care. "... why does it matter, what will you do depending on my answer"? she had a feeling 'freelancer' would not work with this man, no one would have come to this planet unless someone powerful asked them to, but at the same time saying 'oh I'm a FOSB agent' may land her in a Jedi prison for a quite a while.

She was not really going to give away such an answer right of the bat, but when the knife was drawn that kind of sent more than a shiver up Asheda’s spine. Though quite sure torture was not a thing Jedi did, one such a remote planet with no one around, and a member of the more militaristic Silver Jedi, such an assumption was a bit hard to solidify, and though she had been, 'unwillingly trained to resist electric shock, mind tricks, physical harm was not something Asheda had dealt with much. "F-F-Fine I'll tell you, just put the knife away... technically speaking I am a FOSB agent for the First Order... the details of how I ended up there are a little sketchy... I was once a Jedi, a member of Theeee Jedi Order, the super strict one in the core world that follows the code to a heartbeat, the whole not emotions, no attachments, that sort of stuff... could probably tell why a person with me 'assets' would not be around them for long".

"Why I am here... and artefact of sorts... but don't get me wrong, I ain't just going to hand over some powerful thing to the First Order. I know it sound like a silly goal but I kind of want to see if the First Order can change from the insides for the better, as it stands war with the Alliance and ORC just fuels their hate for the Jedi and others... so that's why I'm here happy"? She was a bit afraid of the man’s next actions, but was ultimately surprised by his sudden change in attitude and wiliness to feed her? The food looked a little... eck, but a meal was a meal, her master like Ren trainer had emphasized that quite a lot, so despite looks Asheda was able to stomach not so high-class food.

"Ahhh", She opened her mouth in a rather, odd fashion, taking a mouth full of the MRE, swallowing it as quickly as possible, it was sticky and hard to take down, but probably had a much higher nutritional rating then it seemed. A gave a small drop before turning back to her captor, a little sad about him putting his shirt back on, "Awww, I wanted to see more... oh well... so now what are you going to do"?

The Padawan chuckled as she reacted so vividly to the knife saying, "Sorry. Just a habit I got into back when I was a kid." Standing up and circling around the fire he kneels down in front of her, "I am going to cut you loose," He says, running a hand through his sopping wet, shockingly blonde hair, "Don't make me regret it." Then taking the knife, he cuts the bindings and holds out a hand, "Your saber." He grunts simply, waiting for her to hand it over, adding, "I know any force user is protective about their saber. And trust me, I have no interest in stealing yours, I simply cannot have you in my camp, unbound and armed. Its the ropes or the saber." Even with his shirt on, the well formed muscle was still easily visible, along with his well defined collar bones, which poked out somewhat. The to be jedi certainly cast an imposing figure, even with his boyish attributes and lazy smile, he seemed like he was very capable when it came down to it.

At the rather odd fashion she ate the food, Draven smirked asking, "Not really what your used to huh?" Before adding, "I wish I could feed a beautiful lady something else, but alas, I have nothing of that nature." Putting on a aristocratic, playful accent, in an attempt to lighten the mood. He really did not want to pick a fight with the woman, and was hoping she could even become an asset. But behind the playfulness, there was still a careful watchfulness. He did not intend on trusting her right off the bat. Eerily, she reminded him of a old friend he had when he was a slave. One of the few things which kept the young, broken boy sane.

Draven twirled the knife, waiting for her response. It seemed like almost an extension of himself, as he balanced it, completely still on the tip of his finger. The blade seemed as if it was frozen in time, just standing there, before being twirled and flipped into the air, caught on the point of the finger once again.

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

".... Habit hu, I dare not ask what sorts of thing you got up to in your childhood... not that I would say mine was the cleanest either", She rose her hands slightly as the bonds where cut loses, blood freely flowing once again through her skin, "not to worry, I won't try anything stupid, besides, your sword looks like it can do a lot of damage". As for the sabre, she felt a bit iffy about handing it over, but she under stood, "Fiiiiiiine, here take it, just don't misplace it okay". She reluctantly handed over the sabre, though if she was being honest with herself, the whole bondage thing was kind of sexy, ha the done it on purpose though? It was not like a simple rope could have held her anyways.

Handing over the sabre over Asheda returned to sitting by the fire, in a cross-legged manner this time, resting her arms against her knees. "A usual way hu? Well it was not like I had much choice in the matter, but I know you like to watch it anyways as for food...", a playful smirk appearing on her face yet again "Oh I am certain there is something on you that I would love to put in my mouth". She made no attempt not to sound sultry, but it was probably clear from the get go the young Togurta fancied the well-built man, and she was certain the interest was mutual, or but he was hiding it.

The two sat there for a moment, Asheda warming her hands up by the fire while mister Jedi played around with his knife again, “So what are you going to do to me? nothing naught I hope". Asehda had a sneaking though that the man had not anticipate someone else coming to this otherwise desolate planet, let alone a former Jedi gone FOSB agent, and a non-human at that, which was a rare site among the First Order. Though it helped that Asheda had a very powerful master among the Ren as such people often didn't give her smack, and those that did usually ended up with a broken bone, usually inflicted by herself.

Smiles and looks up, "Naughty? Is that all you think about woman? It has certainly been the only topic you have chattered about since we met." He then shrugs saying, "It is not the Jedi way to give in to passions and lust." But Draven's eyes did linger on her, and he did feel the inner struggle. She was beautiful, he was eighteen, and rearing for romance, hormones rushing through him. But he restrained, and continued the steady pace of throwing the knife into the mud, and yanking it free, over and over. Dursden finally thought to himself, "Why not, my master isn't here." And he replied mischievously, "If you are not careful, I may just let you. " To her remark about putting something of his into her mouth. The Padawan leaned back against the log behind him and watched her.

Draven's blonde hair sopped wet, and was still dripping from the swampy water, his chiseled features sharply cut in the firelight, and large, well defined muscles as good as exposed to her, as the sopping wet shirt clung to him. He then added, "My what a unexpected find on a swampy planet in the middle of absolutely no where. But I will say, I think I will enjoy this find much more than any old artifact." The man slowly drawing circles in the muddy swamp dirt, looking up at her from under his brow, and smiling a bit.

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Asheda gave him a playful look of being insulted, placing a hand on her chest, "Well it is hard when there is some man hunk right in front of me with a very well built body, and who moments ago was running around shirtless, but lets just say its what makes me a great agent". Her chams and skill in the bed was one of the main things that made here good at collecting information, when that didn't work there was always force persuasion, a skill she was quite skilled in despite lack in other areas.

"Jedi Smedi, that a reason why I left the order, not fun, limited relationship, but I am certain the SJO allow their members to hook up", well that at least what she had heard, if it was true of not was the question, "Besides does not engaging in... interment acts help reduce lust or something of that kind"? Bottling up emotions, even goof ones for too long a time period was not good for ones health, and how else would the newer generation of Jedi be made, what with all the Sith assassins going around killing force sensitive children and all.

"He he, yes there is no one around to see you do anything, and me being a prize, well would not be the first time someone has said that, but you, my I haven't even started to properly flirt with you, usually it does not happen until I am reaaaally close to my target". But that was not all, in his sentence he mentioned the artifact, probably just a slip of the tongue, but it was another piece of information that she could use, 'soo there are other people out for it, interesting... ah but who care, I have quite the artifact fight here'. She continued to give the man bed room eyes, keeping close gaze on those chiseled abs.

Draven would shake his head, the knight knew what she was doing. Anyone would have been able to tell, it was blatant! But for some reason...it niggled at him. His master had abandoned him...ignored him when he needed to talk most, and well, to have someone who finally seemed interested in what he had to say? In him? It was...intoxicating. But he refused to let himself fall prey so easily. He would not just roll over like some child run by lust, this is what all those years of training and self discipline had been for.​
The young knight would walk over to the gaping entrance of his tiny ship, climbing inside, and riffling through some things, his muscular and sculpted back to the woman as he did so. The Jedi would return by the fireside holding a thermos which sloshed with a mysterious liquid, and in the other hand an enormous woolen blanket which was a deep black color. He would drape the blanket around her shoulders, and take a seat by the fire, unscrewing the lid, and producing a little pot which looked like it had seen better days. Draven would then pour the liquid from the thermos into the pot, revealing it was a deep, right brown color and smelled of coco and sugar. Placing it atop the fire, he would lean back, against the log he had drug up earlier, and sigh deeply, saying, "So why are you here?"
After a bit, the liquid would begin to sizzle and steam, and the jedi would take it off the fire, pouring it into a small clay cup which had been resting beside the roaring, warm fire, and handing it to her. By now chilling winds were beginning to whip through the swamp, clearing out the muggy air which usually infested it. He was forced to cross his arms, skin prickling as he felt the cold air bite against his bare chest. From his back pocket, a pack of cigars would be produced, and taking one, he'd place it in his mouth, lighting it in the fire.​
[member="Asheda Tyr"]​

It was clear to see that the Jedi was catching onto her tactic, but still it was fun to tease anyways, was also good practice and gave her a few ideas to try out once she got back to Mustafar, well if she got back to Mustafar. Though it was not likely it would make sense if the Jedi did capture her and take the agent back to what ever order he served, the Togurta riding in the small single seated ship, on his lap the entire way.... actually that sounded nice.

No that was not a good line of thinking, after all her master would be made, and master plan would fall away, best try and get away from here once all the flirting was done and dusted. Keeping her seated location her eyes continued to stare at the man while her fiddled around with the thermist, preparing an odd coloured mean of what she could only describe as soup of some sort. In time the conversation turned around to her reasoning for coming here.

"Me, well a little birdy told me about an artifact that needed recovering... so I'm here, nothing more, nothing less, seems though we have a similar goal in mind", she replied as the man whipped out a smoke. "Oh, can I have one, pleeeeeeeeeese".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom