Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nexus Central HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: The Nexus Central HQ

Intent: a Military hub for The Red Ravens Subfaction The Nexus

Classification: Army/Intell Hq

Affiliation: The Red Ravens

Population: 3000 lifeforms plus droid units

Defenses:
8xVulcan Proton Cannon,Four on each of the four sides of the walls
1xStandard Particle Shields
1xStandard Ray Shields
16xAutoTurrets Four on each of the four sides of the walls
4xFlux Cannons One on each of the corners of on the walls
Laser gates at the gate
Standard radars and other detection equipment
Hard wire circuits only. As to prevent slicers from the outside
Small scale ( mile around in a sphere) Frequency jammer.
Heavy stone walls with lookout posts and heavy grade durasteel plates, 3 inches thick on the outsides

Points of Interest:
Central Command
Central Command is located in the center of the military base. This is the hub of activty of both the base and The Nexus (Subfaction of the Red Ravens). Here is where the secrets of The Nexus , along with any intel gathered by its agents is held. It is also the center of the military base as its name suggests and is therefore in the hardest place to get to.

The Pit
The Pit is the fireing range of the military base along with housing its small arms and personal military equipment items. It is located on the east side of the complex and serves line of defense, for the Central Command.

Holohall
Holohall is the bases training simulator room, using a combination of hologram projectors and corrosponding moveable objects it covers the entirety of the west of the base.

The Artillary Hanger
The Artillary Hanger houses all of the in storage tanks and artillary used by The Nexus. It covers the entirety of the south side of the base

The Dorms
The Dorms are the located in the north sector of the base and is home to all of the occupants of the base, except high ranking personal who live in Centeral Command in lavish suits.

The Gate
The Gate is the only public way in or out of the base and features an air lock type security where you must come in one check point and have a gate close behind you. You are then searched and a second set of gates are opened upon inspection. At Night or in lockdown a 4 inch thick plate of metal is lowered and laser gates are activated on the interior.

Description: Overall this is a serious fort and the Centeral Hub of The Nexus. It is strong enough to withstand a siege for days or even weeks. When The Nexus Organiztion became a subfaction of the Red Ravens they were given this as there Centeral hub. It is heavily fortified, and all coms are closed circuit and hard wired. The only exception is a single com port that is hooked to the holonet and is not hooked to anything else in the base. This is used for comunication during an attack with outside forces of friendly orgin. This base is not known to many outside of the highest ranking officers of the Red Ravens, and is therefore not likely that any who do not work there would know about it. This is base is run by the Leader of The Nexus Melkor Morgoth, though those inside only know him as the Tierarche

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Darth Morgoth"]

Some edits will be required for this to be approved
  • The proton cannons drop to at most I am comfortable with two these are large weapons and you are already wanting a shield that requires full priority power wise.
  • The Shield X was an experimental technology for all of its benefits a dev thread and acquisition thread will be required.
  • A second shield setup will require even more power requirements.
  • The holohall is not a common piece of technology an acquisition thread will be needed. Either getting the plans or the technology to build it yourself.

Overall this is an interesting concept but a military facility like this should have a dev thread with all the weapons, power requirements, equipment and space. A dev thread no less then 100 posts building it and addressing power concerns, addressing how you adapted technology that was only used once or twice and lost for eight centuries. This does not count towards acquisition threads for technology not common.

[member="Matsu Ike"] Ok the only thing I ask is the Proton cannons seeing as they were designed for Red Raven purposes, by my company.
Other than that I have changed the holohall to standard us hologram projectors instead of hardlight, I have removed shield x and the second shield. I have also dropped the cannons to 8 how is that?

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

This is still a military faculty and those require a dev thread. If you lower the proton cannons, remove the shield X, alter the holo training. Then I might reduce the dev thread by 20 posts however there is going to be a dev thread.

Matsu Ike Ok lowered proton cannons and removed shield x and altered holohall. So 80 posts with the understanding that if I ever want to add in shield x as a mod then it will require another 25 post on accuiring revamping and installing it? The holo hall is no big thing lol

[member="Darth Morgoth"] no the Shield X would require more then 25 posts it is old technology no one else in the galaxy uses. You would need an acquisition thread and then a dev thread to make it work. Even then there is no promise it would be allowed. Same as there is no promise for this when the dev thread is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom