Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Step...

2d9212b1b6434a32648440c575c76485_1024_3119289.jpg

Rasu had heard stories of the beauty on Naboo, she had read pages and seen images in the archives of it's history and landscape. However none of these things truly gave the real thing any justice. The Shi'ido had been here for two day's now and still the scenery took her breath away. She had thought Tython was beautiful, but Naboo had taken it that one step further. Sitting on the apartment balcony, the Jedi Master continued to gaze wide-eyed as the rising sun began to move above the towering stone buildings, casting bright orange and pink light across the entire city of Theed. Entranced by the breath-taking sight, Rasu shivered as goosebumps littered her entire body, something that she was surprised to see but acknowledged none the less.

A chilly breeze passed through the narrow street, brushing and dancing over the woman's green skin, causing her teeth to grit as her body tensed against the cold. Having seen enough of the spectacular sight, Rasu departed back indoors, curling back under the covers of the bed, savouring the warmth that it provided. Resting her ear on the soft velvet pillow, a luxury compared to the plain belongings given back at the Jedi Academy and the Jedi Temple, Rasu looked across at the other man occupying the bed, his eyes still closed as he slept. A smile grew on her lips, as she craned her neck forward and kissed him, hopefully bringing him out of his slumber. "Good morning." she whispered, a wide smile now plastered on her face.

Rising from the bed, Rasu made her way to the dresser, pulling out a fresh set of clothes for both herself and Marek which she placed on the end of the bed for him. Taking off her night-garments, she placed a light tunic over her body and pulled a pair of trousers up to her waist, before turning back to the other Jedi. "So what have we got planned today?" she asked, excited to be able to stay another day on such a paradise of a world.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]

Marek let out a happy sigh as he awoke to the woman he loved, swinging his feet off the bed and standing tall. "Could meet Cale's family." He stated. They were his family to if one wanted to get technical, but he was still getting used to that idea, it seemed so foreign, so different to have anyone to call family but his brothers. But they were evidently, and he liked them, but was just adjusting. He wished she could've met them, mom that was, but she couldn't, not directly, but somewhere in the living force he used every single day was her, she was with him, and that gave him comfort. He went through his usual dressing routine, minus the mangus armor due to lack of need and turned to Rasu with a warm smile.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Rasu paused slightly, the smile was wiped off her face as she was left an emotionless shell, startled by the sudden idea suggested by the man. Quickly composing herself, she smiled, hoping Marek hadn't noticed her frightened expression.

"Umm yeah. Sounds like a great idea." she said, turning to leave the bedroom, her hand shooting up to run through her hair. She had no idea what had come over her, she wouldn't have acted like this had it been anyone else's parents. Marek hardly ever brought up his parents, guardians being a better description of the elderly couple, in conversations. So much so that Rasu was surprised that he would have wanted to visit them during their short holiday. She knew only little of Cade, and had only heard fragments of what his parents were like. The idea of meeting them, ones who hadn't even raised the man seemed slightly odd, but she would do it. She could tell that Marek wanted her to meet them, and that was a good of enough reason to comply. Alright, she thought, it can't be that bad.

Wiping the sweat of her palms, she took one last look in a nearby mirror, telling herself to calm, thinking how stupid this whole ordeal had been. She had no reason to stress, and as long as Marek was comfortable doing this, she would be too. "Ready when you are." she said, calling down to the bedroom, waiting for her lover to join her.

Marek understood the discontent that washed over @[member="Rasu Gan"] when the idea of Cale's parents arose. He'd felt the same for a long time, but finally he'd been convinced to go by his twin. When one got past the kids rushing past your legs, the family the two Nabooian humanitarians had done very well with their money from being royalty, and had remained decent people in the process. They weren't his parents, and they knew he didn't see them as that, but they loved him anyway. He walked down beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek lightly in an attempt to reassure her it would be okay before he offered her his hand so they could head out the door.

Smiling as Marek pressed his lips against her cheek, she wrapped her hand in his, leaving the apartment before locking the door with their key card. Still latched onto his arm, the pair of Jedi Masters continued on their stroll through the quiet streets of Theed. With the sun now set in its place above the sky line, Rasu felt a wave of warmth pass over her back as the stars ray's blared upon her green skin. No one seemed to be up at this time, leaving the streets empty, something that the Shi'ido didn't mind in the slightest. Resting her head on the taller man's shoulders she began to wonder where he was leading her, as she had no idea where the elderly Nabooians lived.

"I hope you know where we're going, because honestly, I'm already lost." she said, looking up at Marek.

He smiled and squeezed his love's hand as he led her down the streets of Naboo. "Of course I do, just because I don't know my fruits doesn't mean I don't know my directions." He teased, refrencing the two's first meal as master and padawan where he'd consumed a fruit that he had expected to be far less tart that what he experienced when he bit into it. He remembered @[member="Rasu Gan"] sweet laugh which she let out at the sight. "Question, why Mirilan for your form? I like it, a lot, but I've always wondered why it's your preferred form." He questioned as they walked, cocking an eyebrow.

Rasu leaned closer into the Marek, resting her head against his arm as they continued on their walk through the streets of Theed. A soft laugh left her lips as her mind was brought back to the pair's first meeting as Master and student. That purple fruit had indeed been sour, leaving the pair with a comedic memory that she would always cherish.

Continuing at a casual pace, Rasu looked away from the cobblestone street into Marek's eyes as he asked her a question, one that she was more than happy to ask. In fact she was surprised that it had only been asked now and not earlier in their relationship.

"Well I find that it is easier for people to recognise me. If you woke up one morning and found that instead of the Mirialan who had laid beside you before you slept, had been replaced with a Ithorian instead, would that not alarm you?" she asked, smiling a bit at the thought, imagining the look on her partners face.

"Perhaps upon the coming of the next generation will I adopt a new form. What would you suggest? Zeltron? Togruta?" she asked a playful grin forming on her face.

[member="Marek S'hadar"]

"So long as it is you beside me." he replied with a half smirk and a squeeze of her hand. It was scary to think how much longer she'd live than him, it was hard to comprehend. But he tried not to be bothered by it, he was trying to be happy. There was no need for his depression that had ruled his life for sol ing had to rear it's ugly head. Not right now.

[member="Rasu Gan"]

A small smile appeared on her lips as Marek spoke. Rasu had always heard of people speaking of a certain soul mate in their life, how the Force had perhaps chosen one specific person out of the trillions in the galaxy to be with you forever. Rasu was certain that Marek was this person. No matter what happened, whether due to her lengthened life or for some other unknown reason, she would always love Marek, no one else would ever be held so close to her heart.

Standing on the tips of her toes, she brought his head to face hers before gently planting her lips upon his, holding it there as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Disconnecting their lock, she looked him square in the eyes, before saying, "I love you."

[member="Marek S'hadar"]

He smiled into the kiss, and as she broke it and spoke, he returned the favor. Lightly he pressed into her lips with his own, before pulling back. "I love you too." He responded, looking into her eyes happily. It was so rare that he felt happy, she was the one who brought him it most frequently. Then he heard soft laughter, that of a little child. His eyes darted to the side and a half grin formed on his face. Looking up at them was Aria Gunderson, one of the Gunderson's many adopted children, a little shi'ido. At the moment she held the form of a little twi'lek, but at the sight of her brother's lover, she shifted into a mirilan much like [member="Rasu Gan"], looking up into her eyes and giggling. "Rasu, Aria, Aria, Rasu." He sighed, introducing the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom