Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone!

While I've been chipping away at the Crusade thread, which has been delayed thanks in part to the heavy theory requirements of my current module, I wanted to outsource some opinions on what we'd call ourselves after eventually achieving major status.

For those of you that don't know, the faction's being re-named into the Thyrsian Hierarchy to better represent our reclaimed home, and new positions in liberated Thyrsian society. The Golden Company will still exist, and the forum itself will be undergoing a few updates to make sure nothing gets lost in the shuffle.

However, what I'm stuck on, is what we'll call our "Empire" when we eventually seek to paint the map Gold. I've got some names to get the ball rolling, but I want to see what y'all agree with or come up with instead. Naturally, the only stipulation is that the name has to fit with our faction's theme. So, Republic or Impeial-esque names won't really work, ala Star Union, Imperium/Empire, Etc.

• Thyrsian Star Dynasty.
  • The Thyrsian Khanate.
  • The Twisuns Ascendancy.
  • The Twisuns Hegemony.
  • The Sunforged Pact.
  • The Twisuns Concordact.
  • The Sunforged/Twisuns Dominion.
  • The Golden Horde.
Feel free to propose your own in the space(s) below, and then after some time's past? We'll toss them into a poll and vote.

Thanks in advance, you lovely people. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom