Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Step

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
The Galaxy is at war. The Fringe and the Protectorate clash at their borders. The Sith face the Mandos, Republic, and the Fels, and the Black Sun are trying to get Nar Shadda back.

Never a better situation for a small rimward Empire to do a little realpolitik.

I can make a thread, but we should also be thinking about how we can take advantage of the current situation.

TGE should also get around to finishing its dominion. It has gone for over a week and is not very far.

Beyond that, yes, TGE should exploit this situation. The Protectorate is on life support.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
While we should exploit the situation. Thinking the OP is on life support and the Sith ready to collapse, might be a bit of an early call. They may be losing ground, but remember the mandalorians were in the same place a month ago, and now they are at the Sith's capital.

OP barely has anyone left and got thrashed by Fringe, who will invade them soon.

Sith have people left, OP does not. The Pyre has been thoroughly gutted.

Speaking as someone whose main char bled for OP and conquered most of their territory.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
This discussion should happen in an IC thread, imo.

But yeah, we could use more people posting the dominion. Like myself, which I would do today if i weren't at work. Still no reason we can't start planning for the next move, though.

Agree about IC discussion. Moira used to head Protectorate military intelligence.

IC I still need to have Firemane Industries expand operations to TGE as Siobhan (well, along with getting a noble title and all that).

Yes I've been a little to quiet. I will post in the domain rp tonight. Really though I've been just sitting around watching the takeovers waiting to see what we will do here to take advantage of the situation.

Schesa opens up some serious future opportunities I'd like to take advantage of, and I will be joining it hopefully tonight. Long as it goes better than last night anyway. As for OP, Akio has long had an interest in moving that direction, but atm it would be weird ic to simply invade them. The idea I had, was to "defend" them from the fringe, and simply keep the planet in the process. It would be very different from every other invasion on the board.

Akio I like your style, but we may have to invade the OP, or someone, before the galaxy gets gobbled up around us. Unless we want to try and beat the Fels to Kad V.

Rexus Drath

I say we take Fondor, OP is dead and the fringe will burn everything becoming bigger than the dwindling sith empire. They could potentially become bigger and stronger than the sith and destroy us. What we need to do is have OP either give us their territory or take it. Chiss space is lost to the Fel and the Dominion we have the Chiss home world and will have our current dominion. We need to focus on securing the west against the fringe. We cut our losses in Chiss space and focus on the outer rim and western portion of the galaxy asserting ourselves as a powerhouse

Taking one planet doesn't kill a faction otherwise the Suns losing Nar Shadda would have ended them. It can hurt them yes, but if you try and "force" the Protectorate to give you their stuff then they will just go into the arms of the Republic. The dominion is gone, they merged with the Republic last night. The Sith empire isn't crumbling anytime soon it just has a storyline created to give it an amazing end. Still has months of territory to take by three factions.

An empire either expands or dies and OP is a bloated shell. As for the Suns their attack on the Republic is futile and now the CIS is moving against them as well. If TGE wants to live up to its ideological claim of being the 'true empire' and be taken seriously as such it must expand. The shiny tech getting pumped out of the Factory has to be used after all, otherwise it is not very useful.

I think we will have most of Chiss space, as Sharb is the edge of it, having only a small out post. Of course the map is a little off in terms of difference of distance than the current canon SW map. But I agree with Rexus we need to move now on the OP.

Edit: Fondor, Thyferra, then Denon would make an excellent seat for us.

Rexus Drath

I say we put it to a vote cause OP needs to burn and everyone else is busy fighting. If we just focus and split half our forces to attacking OP and defending our territory then we can't lose. We own Chiss space or at least we will. So let's just headshot OP with the fring and expand westward

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom