Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
zMK8Xr5.png

3dDJSas.png

NAME: Thora Heavenshield
FACTION: Dawnguard

SPECIES: Valkyri
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 50 cm
WEIGHT: 1.2 kgs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Auburn
SKIN: Soft baby pink

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS

• Adorable
  • Resilient to the cold
  • Casts a spell over all her family

AND WEAKNESSES

• Reliant on parents for survival
  • Reliant of parents for protection
  • Is held under a spell by her big brother Boo

Immediate Family:

Mother: Ylva Solveig
Father: Théodred Heavenshield
Brother: Boo Heavenshield

Grandpapa: Thurion Heavenshield
Grandmama: Coci Heavenshield

Uncle: Thirdas Heavenshield
Aunty: Nina Heavenshield
Aunty: Valae Heavenshield

APPEARANCE:

Has the appearance and smell of a new born baby. Soft pink skin, blue eyes and a winning smile to help expel gas. Most of the time Thora is swaddled in soft furs and asleep, when awake she gurgles and coos with the best of them until hungry when the heavens break forth with the cries of a thousand souls in torment as she demands food.

BIOGRAPHY:

Thora the Snowborn.

In the small hours of the night, with a raging snow storm outside the walls of New Himmeldal in the Northmark, Thora was born to Ylva and Théo. It had been a long and hard labour but Ylva had delivered Thora into the arms of her father, both mother and daughter were safe and well. She is named in the tradition of the Heavenshield family, and will grow up among the people of the Northmark as well as into a loving and caring family.

Her journey begins ..

((OOC: Over time this character sheet will progress as Thora's life unfolds through Role Play))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

To come

The name. :blink:

Was suggested by Ylva's writer (who did not know my name IRL) well they do now. And I am still not sure about using it, hence why the nickname, which will be the alts name. And that is still a little close to home.

I might reconsider this and call her Terri. Which is another nick name for the name Theresa. :p

So Grandpapa [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], this will be your new grand child and I could not think of a better character than Arya for her.

Sansa is used by others on the boards, but I have not seen an Arya.

Aw, yay! :wub:

But wow, that's quite the coincidence with the choice of name! It does fit the 'Th-' theme of our family though. :p

I will leave the naming up to the two of you, but in case you're looking for other options:

Thorni
Thora
Thyrnia
Thalia

And yes, Arya is the bestest choice! :D

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Managed to get a name! I suggested one from your list which I had looked at as well and liked.

So Thora it will be. Which I am kinda happy about, I don't want my name or associates to it. haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom