Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New SW:CHAOS MMO Theme (Preview)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Test Driving the new StarWars CHAOS MMO Theme

Today here at IGN we got a preview of the new website theme coming to SW CHAOS this summer. Naturally we wanted to share it with you, our readers. Check below for our free preview and as always, keep it right here to IGN for more MMO news and updates.

Updated: We just heard the Sarge Anniversary Theme is still in the works too! More on that coming next week.

___

GalaxyQuest_zpsfpfoizzj.jpg

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Quinn Michaels said:
I have a right to laugh, right?
Yes. It's supposed to be funny. However, if it offends you? Don't worry. You have every right to step up and write a blog post about it. Everybodies doing it. :D :p

#Bandwagon
#ToTheBlogs!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Fabula Caromed said:
Oh my god the lesbian unicorn.

I had forgotten the lesbian unicorn.
I like to think the lesbian unicorn, AKA the ol' red-head wagon, is what's lighting up Tef's saber in that image. *wink wink* :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Quinn Michaels said:
You wanna write a joke book?
Just keep them rolling, I haven't last as much all week.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

To be fair. I say a lot of inappropriate things. Once, I even posted this smexy image as a rebuttal:

a3daf118_i-see-what-you-did-there_zps95cf51a2.jpeg

Needless to say. It offended somebody and I gladly took it down. So instead, I posted this long comic strip:

p30_zps8ccf7be3.jpg

And believe it or not? Some people still don't get it. >.<'' So. No. Sorry. No joke book. That's what my private Photobucket collection is for. *see lesbian unicorn

Unicorns_zps0454fc70.png

Unicorns2_zpsab054e3a.png

This is why I can't have nice things. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom