Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Plympto Deal

She considered all things before she said something else.

"I am sorry that this happened to you, but if it hadn't we might not have met. You and I are friends and colleagues we work toward similar goals. So..I'm glad you are here." She wanted him to know that she thought that all things happen for a reason, a purpose and that if it had not happened they might not have met.

Faith moved the speeder out and somewhere behind them two of the guards followed mindful to keep their Queen in sight but not interfere.

"Have you had any dealings with the Republic?" She guided the speeder easily enough. She had been driving them since she was a young girl so now it just came at times second nature. The would be at New Crevasse in about 20 minutes.

[member="Errreembuhr"]

"I can't say I have," he replied, expression softening after [member="Faith Organa"] expressed sympathy for him. "Most of my business so far has been in the Core and Expansion regions. I have been looking to branch out, however. Do you know any within their government that would be receptive?"

[member="Errreembuhr"]

"Actually I recently sent a message to come and observe a Senate session as an Ambassador, care to take on Ambassador of New Plympto?" She smiled broadly she'd would try to open doors and help where she could.

Then the air cleared of the valley and off in the distance the desert stretched out. Along the ridge of the crevasse the cranes that loaded supplies into transports to take them into the canyon, down into the shelves of the crevasse where businesses, and apartments were being rebuilt.

"Can you see it?" Faith pointed off into the distance..."there...the ridge?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom