Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Death Watch Crusade

Some Mandalorians are Mercenaries or Bounty Hunters. Others, seek to serve a higher purpose. We, the Death Watch, are that higher purpose. Mandalorian Crusaders, Forgemasters, Freelancers, Shipmasters, and more will find themselves welcome here.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The New Mandalore Campaign

Just an update from the discord for those that aren't a part of the server, but we're presently looking to set up shop around old Rakatan space, ala Rakata Prime / Lehon territory. Feral Rakata, Degraded Tech. Possible dungeon diving threads. Armour-plated Dinosaurs as companions and vehicles.

All the good stuff!

As you can imagine, there's a lot of potential with this future campaign. Feel free to join the discussion in Discord, if you'd like. Or, if you're more comfortable using the forums - please jot down your ideas in this thread. I'll be updating the OP with a compiled piece, with artwork and all the snazzy stuff once it's complete.

As we discuss more and more of the Campaign, and the intended destination, I just wanted to throw a nice little surprise into the mix. So, read this post at your own peril.

Ever since we started planning the New Mandalore arc, it’s no secret that I’ve been wanting to take things in a hopefully interesting direction. With the process of taming a world, and making dinosaurs into armoured companions… there’s plenty of potential storylines for us to engage in. But, that surprise that I mentioned?

Well, I think it’ll fold into the storyline nicely.

So, this is where things get a bit spoilery. But, at some point after we arrive and start taming the planet - we get some interesting news from the frontier. People, of a sort, have been spotted somewhere in the underbrush. As we advance the storyline, we’ll learn that these people are related to us - in some respect. For, they too will be Mandalorians… but ancient one’s hailing from Clan Keldau, which was thought to be extinct.

Their Clan hadn’t died out as we once believed, but rather found themselves settling on the very world we’ll eventually be calling New Mandalore. To make things even more interesting? Well, they’ll be Taung, with few scattered humans here and there. So, as you can imagine, that might make things interesting. Meeting our “heroes” and having our ideologies clash between the “old” and the “new.”

So, with that out of the way, I think I’ll start the write up for the first foray into the wild soon™️ - but if there are any more ideas that folks would like to see woven into the tapestry of this campaign, please feel free to jot them down here, or in our discord channel.

After weeks of teasing, concepts and the odd promise of actually posting the thread, the Campaign's live and ready to be posted in! As mentioned in our Discord server, this is a project that we'll work together on as a faction, where everything posted will not only shape the setting itself, ala what the planet looks like, what flora and fauna populate the surface, but how our efforts in taming the place unfold as well.

There's so much potential for new narratives, thread types, and interactions with this ambitious endeavour... so let's make history, shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom