Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Kid on The Block (Kayla Zorg)

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Marcus always liked Dromund Kass better than Korriban, the cityscape reminded him of home, of Corellia. Even in all the darkness , death, and evil that consumed his life, he still found himself missing his family, missing what he had once had, what was now gone. Shaking his head, the Sith Assassin, strode through the halls of the Sith Military Academy on the planet, calmly inspecting the new troop prospects of the Empire. Despite his need for the suit, Marcus had recovered quite nicely, his skin bore no excessive scarring or burning, meaning that he could take off his helmet and still woo over women like had back home, not that he'd tried in an excessive amount of time.

Leaning on the railing Faust sensed someone coming, someone rather noticeable in the force, not the three saber guards that remained under his command after that damned coup which killed two of them. Marcus had written the letters home to their families, they were loyal soldiers of the Empire, just like any other trooper, and their families deserved to know their son's died like warriors. If Marcus had any sort of soft spot, it was for his men, the one's whose lives he held in the palm of his hands. And failing them drove him up a wall. Looking over his shoulder, Marcus hoped to spot whomever was coming.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
(OOC: What's this about again?)

This day Haven wore the James-Greyson clan colors with pride, as she strode down the long hallway of the military academy she slowly crept up on the sith knight whom has recently requested her for some weird reason, she wore a tight, form fitting pair of grey cargo jeans, with a pair of purple high heeled boots and a black for fitting and tight shirt, underneath was a underlay that allowed her some protection against light sabers, yet her skin was still able to be seen due to the underlay being a two piece shirt and pants.

As she walked down the path she had her light whips hooked to her belt and bouncing off her butt, she also had her rucksack with her explosives.. she was prepared for a war. she also wore a purple jean jacket that stopped before her belly button and was open for her black shirt to be seen, her navel was present and could be seen, as she walked she did so with a simple yet elegant sway to her hips and continued to walk up on the sith knight.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

I figured it was just character interaction, if you want more to go into it, I can do so.))

"Kayla Zorg I presume?" Marcus questioned as @[member="Kayla Zorg"] approached him. He'd seen her coming, but hadn't bothered to say anything, instead he'd let his eyes wander, what she wore certainly wasn't standard apprentice garb, but he felt no one was complaining, as was his feeling about her lightwhips which she had placed oh-so-conviently. Needless to say the view was appreciated by the young military cadets roaming around, and Marcus as well, even he could appreciate good fortune in the looks department when needed. "I will begin working with explosives soon, and I need you to show me how to properly eliminate Mandolorian structure. Can you handle that?" Marcus stated.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Kayla smirked as she noticed him and others viewing her and then spoke clearly to his inquiry I am, you must be Marcus Faust then? she responded and then asked as she stood there in her posture, and then smirked even more as he asked her another question.

I assume this mandolorian structure is one made durable enough to handle detonite? she asked as she remained there, detonite was an extremely pliable and durable explosive that could demolish just about anything.
She also had her guns in her thigh holsters that were the ascension model weapon, dual blasters that had multiple uses.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

"Yes, it could handle detonite, and why are you smiling? Is something amusing?" He asked, motioning for his saber guard to leave as he stood with his arms crossed, peering down at @[member="Kayla Zorg"], sneaking in the occasional glance at her posterior as he awaited the explosive Sith's reply. He couldn't seem to figure out what it was with Sith women, they intimidated those under them but maintained an aura seduction and beauty. Whoever said darkness was a bad look was a liar.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
she focused more as he stepped behind her and she could sense he was checking her out, she then turned to face him and thought about the options more intimately and then responded with a calm clarity Instead of detonite you should use the compound of detonite known as MM-40, it's a thermal charged explosive that can blast through just about any fortifications in the known galaxy.. I think it would be perfect for the mandolorian fortified installation you're wanting it for she then observed others as they too were checking her out and became a little amused by it.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

"Thank you..." He began writing down her instructions on a datapad before looking up from the pad to @[member="Kayla Zorg"]. "I am a man of fairness Miss Zorg, as you have helped me, I will reward you. What would you like in return?" He questioned as the doors to the room they were in closed, leaving the two Sith as the only ones in the room. He'd requested this happen, it was hard to focus with oh so many people in the room.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
She regarded him with a glare as he requested what she would want and then shrugged as she couldn't come up with a definite answer, she needed to be trained in alchemy but this one knew nothing of it No offense but you have nothing that could be bargained for she stated simply and then noticed the room was empty save for them both.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

"Surely there is something you want that I could provide, but if you find yourself at loss for a solution, then less credits being spent by myself I suppose." Marcus shrugged, turning back and looking back down upon the group of stormtrooper cadets which marched in perfect unison on the training grounds below. It was magnificent, and yet another shining example of the Empire's utter power and dominance militarily.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
She thought over it for a few moments and decided she could use more explosives and ones that pack a more powerful punch at that I could use some more double M-40's if you could get your hands on them, if not then any explosive devices would work she replied as she stood here.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

"Wonderful, I'll have them sent to you Miss Zorg." Marcus stated, turning back to @[member="Kayla Zorg"] and observing her earth exposing-provocative outfit. "Is that uniform regulation, Miss Zorg?" He questioned bluntly in his mechanized voice. The voice was the full potential of what he could become, how dark he could be, how far he could fall.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
she smirked at then began to walk away Don't concern yourself over what I choose to wear since women sith in the past has worn far less she commanded and continued to walk out the door.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom