Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Jedi Order -- What is the plan?

Isha

I
What are we doing with the Jedi Marshals?

Which ones are active?

TJO decided to merge with NJO --- what is the status of this?

How does it affect our RP?

Where are our other current temples?

Are we going to do classes?

Are we going to conduct missions?

[member="Ayden Cater"]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HWECbZJP0_VZP7zgm0fm-sp9GFdopLgdye84yvSMcPM/edit?usp=docslist_api

Let's work out some missions for a board!

Let's get a persistent thread up set on the Sullust Temple for people to jump in an out of for training. We could have some location tags and some name meeting rooms so people can conduct lots of bits of training.

How about a social thread with the silver Jedi? We've always worked well with them before.

I was going to offer [member="Avalore Eden"] and [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] Marshal positions IC and see if they accepted or not.

We also have a group story up here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/79999-corruption/

[member="Isha"] - I was working on establishing a small/informal Jedi Temple/Enclave/Academy(not sure what word fitsbest) on Socorro to help train Guardians. Had gotten and ok from the TU, since where Socorro would be if it were on the Map is right next to them. Bought some training droids, secured permission to utilize a codex approved sentient species of Lightsaber Crystal, and had about half of a 'Battlemasters Holocron' to be found there. Even got a handful or Lightsaber Droids (eyeing more) and blaster remote droids. And the beginnings of, through a few threads, barracks/habs and training corridors. Picture the Villa in the show 'Spartacus' and you get an idea. A place open to all Guardians, but primarily serving the Alliance.

But a dearth of interest, despite repetitive attempts, sorta killed that idea. I tried several times with various writers, and even offering open season here to the faction. Lots of positive feedback, no one showing up to do... Well... Anything...

I was also working on a sort of Underground-esque idea for Corellia and the Green Jedi. Had idea to grab Booster Terrik's old Shadowport/SD and give it to a Major Faction that could claim it to hold in the Corellians stead(Corey had agreed to have the GA do it, but he left). The idea was running several 'legitimate' business fronts that were a set-up to funnel funds and supplies to Corellian Insurgents in an almsot IRA (in folklore) sort of way. There was some work with Laura/Sage and Darth Pyrrhus before they stepped down and both went on LOA. But given the OS recently having an absurdly high turn over rate, which resulted in loss of a point person to communicate with... And again the death of several threads repetitively which involved this project, I let that go as well.

I've seen a lot of ideas thrown around for the NJO since late last fall/early in the 2015 Holiday Season. But whilst there was a lot of bluster about them OOCly, I never really saw much follow through in pretty much any form for any support for those writers ICly. And very little support, spotlight, or anything from the Admin Team in power then. So I assume said writers, like myself, just gave up trying because it's boring to do all the work on your own.

As to where the current state is... Other than Jacen's idea for his PVE campaign, I have no clue... And i honeslty am clueless on the over-arching plot, story, or purpose and direction for it, so I haven't really brought Julius off the shelf to do it because... Well.... I don't really know what is going on with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom