Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Ne'tra Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
3098039_3.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Fleet Name: The Ne'tra Fleet (Consisting of the Oblivion Fleet and the Living Fleet)
  • Classification: Nomadic Living Fleet
  • Allegiance: Ronan Vizsla | Clan Vizsla | The Sith Empire.
  • Lead Ship: 'Spirit of Fire' Alor-class Dreadnought (3000M)
  • Composition:
Oblivion Fleet (5038m)
Living Fleet (11948m)
  • Total Length: 20KM
  • Notable Characters:
    Ronan Vizsla - Alor of Clan Vizsla.
  • Tamara Vizsla - (*) - Senechal to the Spirit of Fire, Flagship of the Fleet. In charge of meeting newcomers, assisting them with settling into the life on the fleet and Clan.
  • Chalrakk - Quartermaster. Wookiee Clansman who swore fealty to Clan Vizsla and Ronan after the invasion of Kashyyyk by the Mandalorian Clans. Ronan killed their Jedi Protector and offered any Wookiee willing a place in his clan. Many of them joined and formed an enclave within Clan Vizsla.
  • Alkesh Vizsla - Brother to Ronan and acting Alor'ad for the time being.
  • Grim Vizsla - The previous Alor of Clan Vizsla, before a blood duel left him broken. He now serves as one of the smiths of the Clan.
  • Jericho Vizsla - Former slave, rescued and made into the unofficial lore-keeper of the Clan.

[*]Ports of Call: Its main port of call is Echoy'la, but it has agreements and understandings with several other Mandalorian-aligned worlds such as Agamar and Junction.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Strengths:
    Capacity to carry a lot of people. A lot of transports, freighters, the entire mix.
  • Largely self-sufficient. As long as it regularly stops near natural resources, asteroids and the sort, it won't need much else.

[*]Weaknesses:
  • The bulk of the fleet are civilian-grade ships. They might house Mandalorians, but the ships themselves are far more vulnerable in combat than military-grade capital ships and the sort.
  • Disparity in speed (hyperdrive and otherwise) means that the fleet needs to jump in cycles. This to avoid having a large portion of the living fleet be vulnerable to pirates and the sort.

DESCRIPTION
Ne'tra is the nomadic living fleet that Clan Vizsla primarily operates out of since their abandonment of Wayland. The Red Coronation had made it clear that the presence of Ronan's loyalists within the Mandalorian Empire was untenable, declared Dar'manda for his role in the Coronation and the challenge set at the would-be Mand'alor, Ronan Vizsla decided it was time to leave Empire space behind. For now. The Ne'tra Fleet consists of two distinct parts- one is a motley band of personal freighters, bulk cargo haulers, manufacturing ships and the sort. This is the Living Fleet the civilian portion that serves as the mobile home of Clan Vizsla.

The other? The Oblivion Fleet.

This one was formed by the hand of the Sith Empire and offered to Ronan Vizsla, Alor of Clan and House Vizsla, in reward for his services for the Empire (past and future). It consists of powerful warships forged by the Imperial machine. Its centerfold is the 'Spirit of Fire', an Alor-class Dreadnought designed and manufactured by Mandal Hypernautics during the days of the Alor'e council. Every major Clan was offered one as a sign of their strength.

Their aim? Two-fold. Protect the Living Fleet and bring fire to the enemies of the Sith Empire.

Luck had it that their enemies were Ronan's anyway.

Some might have worried they'd become a puppet of the Sith Emperor, but Vizsla and Zambrano had an understanding. A weak man was afraid of what opportunity could bring. Ronan? He took it without hesitation, knowing he'd be able to build House Vizsla's power in Echoy'la. In return he would destroy the Empire's foes.

While gaining much in return.

[member="Vaylin"]

In all honesty I left those out, because they are civilian ships rather than military. I only mentioned the quantity of the Argent because of its length.

With that in mind do you still need me to add those in?

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Ronan Vizsla"]

Though no minor faction exists for it, I will be judging this as if Clan Vizsla was a minor faction and using the respective guidelines provided by the Factory here.

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • As this fleet is not a part of the Sith Empire, you will be unable to use the Alor-class dreadnought as a part of it.
  • Minor factions are limited to 1,000m, non-PC captained ships. If the Sovereign or Vigilant-class ships are not captained by PCs, please swap them for a different ship under 1,001m. If they are captained by PCs, please add them to the Members section along with their roles indicating so.
  • The max length for a non-combat ship for a minor faction is 2,000m. Please swap the Argent-class manufacturing ship for a different ship under 2,001m.
  • Please update the total lengths accordingly following the aforementioned requested changes.

[member="Ronan Vizsla"]

Over all this looks great.

Since the lore forum opened while you were working on this, do you want to add a link to the House Vizsla lore sub? Also, do you have any NPC subs for the ones listed- not necessary to make them if you don't, but if you do please add them in there.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

Good thought! I added it to the Links field. I am planning on subbing some of them in the NPC section, but haven't had time yet. So they are just blurps for now.

I also realized it is Ports and not Port of Call, so I added two more worlds to add some more detail.

Ports of Call: Its main port of call is Echoy'la, but it has agreements and understandings with several other Mandalorian-aligned worlds such as Agamar and Junction.
Hopefully that is okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom