Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Narzire

Status
Not open for further replies.
spacecraft_3_by_shraznar-d5y33om.jpg

Image Source: here
Affiliation: Azriel Zadimus
Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
Model: NarZire-class personal transport
Modularity: Can be retrofitted in it's entirety.
Production: Unique (for now)
Material: Durasteel, Transparisteel, Matrix armor, G-32 Evasive armor plating, Starship components, engine components, ect.

Classification: Freighter/Personal Transport
Length: 70 M
Width: 26 M
Height: 20 M
Cargo Capacity: 60 Tons
Consumables: 4 Months

Armament:
4X Point Defense Laser Batteries
One Quad Laser Turret (Dorsal)
Two Laser Cannons (Forward)
One Concussion Missile Launcher

Hangar:
2 Starfighters
And up to 4 ground vehicles. (2 if they are 2 man vehicles, 1 if it is a six man vehicle)

Special Features:
Main Systems:
Advanced Deflector Shield Generator
Standard Back-up Deflector Shield Generator
Standard Medical Bay
Standard Life support Systems
Standard Navigation Systems
Standard Sensor Array
Standard Targeting Systems
Standard Internal Life Form Scanner
Standard Stasis Booth/cell (1)
Standard Tractor Beam Projector (1) (forward facing)
Port/starboard Docking Tubes
Escape Pods

Communications systems:
Standard Communications Array
Holonet Transceiver
PED-21 Distress Beacon
Holo-Transmitter
Subspace Transceiver
Subspace Monitor

Propulsion and Maneuvering Systems:
Primary Ion Drive
Secondary
Ion Drives

SubLight Acceleration Motor
Maneuvering Thrusters
Combat Thruster
Inertial Compensators

Maneuverability Rating: 7
Speed Rating: 7
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths:
Intimidating design meant to ward of would be assailants.

Weaknesses:
Meant as a private ship so it is by no means capable to take on near-military class vessels or above.

Description: A ship that Azriel had commissioned for himself while he was still a noble of Serenno, decades before the clone wars, to use as his personal ship, incidentally it also became his prison for over a millennium as he was put into the stasis pod that was installed into the ship after his capture and used as his prison cell. The ship was relatively unscathed during it's long drift through space but it's systems, though relatively obsolete, still function.
Intent: To make a personal ship for Azriel
Who Can Use This: @Azriel Zadimus

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Azriel Zadimus"]

Neat image, and I like the overall theme of the submission. But I have noticed a few issues with the submission that I'll need to see addressed.

First off, a large section of this submission plagiarizes sections of another submission.

Azriel Zadimus said:
While all of these things, and every link may be included in this submission, I'm going to have to ask that you change the formatting so that it is not a direct copy of the original submission.

Azriel Zadimus said:
Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
Model: N/A
Modularity: (Can you add components to this submission? If so, link to all Approved Factory Submissions applicable. For most submissions, put 'No'.)
I need you to fill in the Model name (it can be the Narzire-class, or any other name you'd like to come up with) and the Modularity section.

Azriel Zadimus said:
[SIZE=11.9999990463257px](You may provide your armament in list format [/SIZE][SIZE=11.9999990463257px]and/or[/SIZE][SIZE=11.9999990463257px] provide your vessel an Armament Rating [/SIZE][SIZE=11.9999990463257px]on a scale of 0-20[/SIZE][SIZE=11.9999990463257px], where 0 is no weapons, 1 is very light weapons, 5 is light weapons/light defense, 10 is medium weapons/medium defense, and 20 is heaviest weapons/heaviest defense. [/SIZE]Armament Ratings are scaled in relation to the type of ship[SIZE=11.9999990463257px], meaning a Starfighter will not equate to a Destroyer. [/SIZE]Armament Ratings provide only basic weaponry [SIZE=11.9999990463257px]and cannot be written as anything other than it, unless the ship also has [/SIZE][SIZE=11.9999990463257px]special weapons[/SIZE][SIZE=11.9999990463257px]. [/SIZE]Links:[SIZE=11.9999990463257px] [/SIZE]Armament Rating[SIZE=11.9999990463257px], [/SIZE]Starship Weapons[SIZE=11.9999990463257px], [/SIZE]Approved Technology[SIZE=11.9999990463257px], [/SIZE]Standardized Load Outs[SIZE=11.9999990463257px])[/SIZE]

Also, please remove this from the submission.

f31b3248-e50f-4f26-9cea-ca8f9a2c8aa2_zps5e770d7d.png

Azriel Zadimus said:
Maneuverability Rating: 7
Speed Rating: 5
Hyperdrive Class: 2

In accordance with the above speed guide, I'm going to have to ask that you modify the Speed Rating to 7.

Please tag me when you've made the above edits.

In addition to this, Kuat Drive Yards is a company owned and operated in Star Wars Chaos by a woman named [member="Lorelei Darke"]. Could you please PM the writer and confirm with her that she approves you to use her company to make this starship?

[member="War Hydra"] I have made some chances and I would also like it if you could look over my submission again as I've made some other changes I hadn't remembered while making the submission. I have also changed it from a corvette to a smaller freighter since this is just a personal ship.

Azriel Zadimus said:
This section is still a fairly direct copy, but I can't really nitpick this after you shuffled around the order of things on the list. And since it's my submission you copied it from, I'll let it slide.
But please be aware that plagiarism is taken fairly seriously here. Copy-pasting sections of other peoples' work into your own submissions without properly citing the source material is a big no-no here.

For now though, everything checks out.

So Approved.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

[member="War Hydra"]

Thank you I appreciate everything Mister Hydra but there is a little thing that you must admit, Those systems, that admittedly I did plagiarize I will not deny that at all, are also pretty standard systems to have on a ship and it's schematics so I think they are also systems that anyone can actually say are plagiarize for nearly any ship schematics.

Using the systems and working them into your submission is one thing. Copying and pasting another writer's work into your own submission is another.
You could have worked those systems into the description or provided an entirely different means of formatting them. Instead, you copied another writer's work and passed it off as your own.

The last time such actions were caught, the submission was perma-denied.

Your submission is approved, but do not plagiarize another writer's work again.

Additionally Arguing with a Judge is a big no-no. When edits are requested in regards to admitted plagiarism, do them.

This is Approved Pending Secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom