Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nameless One Returns

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Link to Public Thread: Here.

Just wanted to throw this up here because Ronin is a pretty cool guy and it's awesome to see him back this year. So yeah. Anybody out there want to RP with a champion, jump on in.

Cheers Wendigo man. :D

Jay Scott Clark said:
Link to Public Thread: Here.

Just wanted to throw this up here because Ronin is a pretty cool guy and it's awesome to see him back this year. So yeah. Anybody out there want to RP with a champion, jump on in.

Cheers Wendigo man. :D
Much appreciate the kind word..... and so happy be back. Life sort happened and had go for a bit and only able to return recently. And seem quite few thing had changed since I've been here so. Am work catch up and sort do some updating and change to the char... starting thing off with this rp for now.

well hello man... for second there didn't quite recognized you. But much appreciate the vouch and kinda been miss you all so that just couldn't keep away. But yeah sort curious ask who still around? And what have you all been up to lately? And seem with the new movie kinda gave me some new idea or maybe rehash some old one for Ronin try here. Much do bit recon or redo to the chars though I might just leave him be a lights idea here for once.

Here to hopefully meet up with you all eventually.......

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Welcome back to Chaos!

First, I wanna say superb writing! :D I couldn't even begin to write such a masterpiece.

Second, I'm a little confused a little about the thread. Is the beginning flashbacks? I was getting that vibe :p I was gonna join but wanted to ask first.

Akabane Jarvik said:
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Welcome back to Chaos!

First, I wanna say superb writing! :D I couldn't even begin to write such a masterpiece.

Second, I'm a little confused a little about the thread. Is the beginning flashbacks? I was getting that vibe :p I was gonna join but wanted to ask first.

Much appreciate the welcome and kind words.....though i hope my writing was ok as was try it be somewhat edgy but still keep it clean :) .

At any rate as for your second question.....well yes its sort of is a flashback as am sort incorporate a few new things and ideas I've wanted try out. To sort start fresh and make the one here apart from what i had in the other board.

Though not sure how i am gonna pull it off but i'm gonna give it a shot.But yeah the flash back is stem from his beginning as a Jedi which i am sort keeping.And might tweak or completely overhaul some the stuff after that. How much or little am not sure at the moment. but yeah any help would be greatly appreciated.

As am gonna try see about bring over some my ideas about the Kashi that I've been compiling for sometime now.

Akabane Jarvik said:
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Ooo cool. Can't wait to see those ideas. I'll join in a bit, might take awhile actually. But I will shoot a post *solutes*
Ok cool man...can't wait meet with you at the same time get some feedback regarding my idea so i can begin work them over. If things goes as planned it might be kinda be in line with like Knights of Ren. A sort of ancient obscure Force user group who affiliation and ideal sort precedes the formation of Jedi or Sith.

But yeah much appreciate the response and oh before i forget in regards to location i may need some help with that. As see kinda not sure at the present how the division of territory is. But am work on it along side read up on few things here. *salutes back*

Akabane Jarvik said:
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Is it a new planet or just a new location? Sorry for my confusion :p

I'll try and help in any way I can :D
[member="Akabane Jarvik"]

Well guess in regards to this RP haven't really decide on that. But guess i'll leave it up to you as to what location would work best. As i sort just wasn't sure so just left it open for whomever decide join in.

Akabane Jarvik said:
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Oooh okay. I was gonna choose Mos Eisley. I'm pretty sure they mine there.

That they do and is i figure a good distance away from any temple or Jedi. That no one would suspect find one there ..... let alone an amnesiac former Jedi paddie. Which most my think of as having died and would be part the current plot twist i would be doing.

Akabane Jarvik said:
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Btw, sorry if my post is a little shabby. I haven't roleplayed for quite awhile due to RL.

no worries beleve me i totally understand. Haven't rp much for a bit myself having to have take care of IRL stuff and well sort misplace my log in to this place lol. But yeah read it and its all good...will be post a reply back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom