Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mystics Of Voss

I will follow your path my Maudie try not to have all the fun before I get there it was easy to follow where he had been the resonance of his signature touched everything she headed towards the triangular building the one that resembled a temple, once inside she found the stairs oh this was all too familiar.

We have done this before my love she walked carefully down the stairs the deeper she went she could see the archways leading into the larger rooms. Such power that had been groomed within these walls. She paused trying to find the dead she had been taught to speak with them but so far none were wanting to speak with her. She smiled and kept moving down wards.

You would like it too much if I were to hurt you she smiled more oh he knew what she would do to him. She could feel him still moving forward,

I'm getting closer to you I can feel something below, something...ancient, hungry, waiting patiently...Maudie becareful

[member="Muad Dib"]

The sithspawn roared at the interloper of their domain. Drool and slime ran down their jaws and body as beady eyes of crimson and yellow glared at the man. A grin from Muad and a snarl back was his answer to the challenges from the beasts. Pausing the three looked at one another for a brief confused moment as if to say, "Who is this who stands against us?" Chuckling at their looks Muad gripped the skinning knife in a reverse grip and charged with a roar of his own.

Closing the distance between the sithspawn and himself he felt Bella's words and location nearby. We play thee dangerous games my love, because we can and it's fun! The sithspawn raised their axes mounted to their forearms into the air as Muad ran at them. The alpha, in the center, brought his arms together to dissect the young knight but Muad was not there.

Sliding forward in a baseball slide Muad stabbed deep into the groin of the alpha and as he slid by underneath, he sliced along a trench that rained down gore and entrails in his passing. Kicking to his feet Muad turned to attack the other two sithspawn on either side of the fallen, roaring alpha but it was not to be. Again his feet met empty space as he has slipped from the stone flooring and he fell.

And fell.

He hit with a crunch and a flash of pain from his side. Rolling along the ground to more crunches he found his feet under him once more and sheathed his knife and retrieved his lightsaber. Igniting it cast a blue glow around him and gave him the opportunity to look down. Bones littered the floor as far as the light from his saber allowed him to see. His left hand went to his side and pulled a splintered bone from his side, several inches deeply pierced within.

Grunting he tossed it aside and listened to the roars of the sithspawn above. There are two playmates waiting for you. Apparently I didn't want to wait for you and went deeper within. Looking around again he felt the aura of the darkside increase. He was getting closer to that ancient, hungry presence. But there was one closer that Muad was looking at.

A massive rancor with shrewd eyes and red lightning arcing around it's body. And it looked hungry.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

Arabella stopped You left me two playmates, are they a surprise? It was not unlike him to leave her something to do, but she wondered if he did so willingly or did he have some other mishap.

She began to laugh, Maudie, did you fall? She could feel his emotions and though he was calm she could still pick up something not quite the same in him. She began moving along the path again, down deeper she could hear the echoing of roars oh what did he leave for her. She listened again, had they seen anything like this before. Oh perhaps during their training they had. She stood now on the steps and far down into the darkness the growling continued.

There they stood like pillars blocking the way. Oh my. They were a lot bigger than she remembered they were a lot angrier to. What had Maudie done to them? There was something they seemed confrontation but not with her with each other.

Arabella looked around was there another, Maudie, did you kill one of these already? She did not draw her blade not yet for that would broadcast to them that she was ready for a fight.

[member="Muad Dib"]

Looking at the rancor Muad shook his head slowly. You know me, always leaving you some present ... even if it was accidentally. And I didn't fall I went cave diving. It's falling with style.Bending he picked up a thigh bone and waved it in front of him getting the massive rancor's attention.

"Hey buddy. Wanna play fetch? Want the bone? Go fetch!"

He threw the bone to the right and watched it sail end over end until it landed with a small crash into more bones. The red eyes of the rancor followed the arc of the bone but then turned it's head back to roar a mighty bellow that rattled the layer of bones on the ground. Muad grinned and opened his arms wide and roared back.

The rancor tilted it's head to the side for a moment as if confused at the little figure who had challenged it. But the moment past and it opened it's massive jaws and roared a second time, arcs of red force lightening flickering around it's mouth. I think I found a pet. It wants a chew toy I think. The dry humor in his words echoed between the two.

Then Muad charged with another roar which was answered by the rancor who answered the challenge and the charge with his own. Ducking the massive claws Muad spun and activated his lightsaber, sending the blue blade through one thigh. The rancor's mouth turned and a roar hit him with tendrils of red lightening which threw him across the room where he crunched the bone padding. Rolling to his feet he watched the massive rancor as it charged him again while limping.

Yeah I killed one up there. I think I shall call this rancor Fluffy. Muad leeaped up this time, the slaws missing again, and flipped to land astride the rancor's head. The rancor roared and poured lightening into Muad. But this time he was ready and pulled n the power to turn it around and send it back into the rancor's skull.

[member="Muad Dib"]

Falling with style I see she laughed and her laughter rippled through the force. Before her the sithpawn were now contemplating her as their prey she smiled one thing her father had taught her was the use of a sith spell to manipulate the ground beneath the feet of opponents naturally she was not as proficient as he was but Garith Darkhold made sure his daughter knew at least one or two things.

She only needed to knock them off out of the way. She slowly whispered the words raising her hand then shooting it out at chest high the ground began to tremble beneath their feet, the snapping and cracking of old dried soil began filling the passage. The earth jutted upwards creating a small pillar of harden earth knocking one of the creatures off into the darkness below. She thought oh look falling with style.

But the other balanced itself it began growling building up its energy

A chew toy well Maudie get him a bone then. She drew her lightsaber this seemed to increase the creatures discomfort with her. "Ohh you want to play right" The club it carried it raised up and smashed into the ground it began roaring at her. For some reason at that very moment Arabella yawned.

Fluffy is a cute name the creature was now headed towards her almost at full speed..."damn" She swung the lightsaber only to have it meet the club a loud humming noise was heard, she had expected it to shatter but no the club within moments was headed for her head.

Remember Muadie, play nice.

The electricity arced between Muad and the rancor as the beast roared. Gritting his teeth Muad felt his skin beginning to blister under the assault but refused to surrender. With a mighty roar the rancor stopped spewing force lightening and collapsed onto it's chest, flinging Muad doen and away through the force of the fall and impact.

Hitting the ground on his back he skidded through the layer of bones pulverizing many of them to dust. Slowly he rose and turned, with lightsaber still in hand, and walked back to the huffing barely conscious rancor. It's red eyes tracked the knight as it approached and held the tip of the blue blade near it's snout.

Then Muad shut off the lightsaber and crouched to place his hand against the slimey nose in a soft pat. Grinning at the beast who still radiated rage but now mixed with confusion Muad stood and backed away.

"Good Fluffy ... Stay."

Then he turned to stretch up with the force sensing Arabella. How you doing up there?

Arabella ducked tucked and somersaulted on the ground able to clear the legs of the sithspawn, she quickly jumped up turning taking a wide sweep with her blade she watched it she guided it with her eyes, with the force to make contact with the creature blocking her way.

She was a bit out of breath it had been a while since she had fought like this

Oh having a good time, I will probably be dropping your way soon

Was the best course of action now to just jump into the darkness she could feel Maudie and it seemed like that was where he was, but what if it was an illusion on her senses.

Are you under me?

If he was, then she knew what she would do next. She could feel him he was alive, and he was...assured. so strange how his madness came and went.

[member="Muad Dib"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom