Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ishanna System
Commenor Systems Alliance Territory
The shuttle craft rocked as it cut through the atmosphere, shuddering from time to time as it hit small pockets of turbulence. The woman remained silent, her eyes focused forward as she stood in the doorway to the cockpit. One hand resting on the bulwark, the other on the co-pilot's shoulder as her golden hues focused forward.
For the last few weeks she had begun a search focused on finding the location to which her company would relocate. While the Free Worlds Coalition was in many ways open to companies, for some time now she had felt that she herself; as well as her own company - and house for that matter - weren't welcome. It was a pain that tightened in her heart, though she pushed the thought from her mind.
What's more, the Commenor Systems Alliance had been - in many cases - more accepting of herself than it seemed her homeworld had been. Lightly patting the co-pilot's shoulder, she offered a small smile before slipping back into the shuttle. Sliding down into her seat, she let out a slight sigh as she leaned forward, holding her head in her hands.
Pulling the helm off, she set it down, holding it in place on the deck by placing her foot on top of it. Leaning back again, she closed her eyes, rocking back and forth in motion with the shuddering of the shuttle once more. Taking a moment for herself, she slowly opened her eyes before sitting up again, her hand scooping up the helmet as the pilot called out.
"Ma'am, we'll be landing shortly. I think we've also found a suitable location..."
"Understood."
She called back simply, remaining seated as she pulled her helm back onto her head. At least this world was still open enough that there were places she could claim. Much of her information on the system itself shown little to no interaction with much of the galaxy as a whole; which meant she could change things - as she saw them - for the better.
[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Darben Skirae"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Another message from [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] came across her desk. This time the woman was exploring, looking for a suitable location for...well, that was to be determined later. Hmm. More than likely it had something to do with her company. Business was booming, she guessed and the SSI needed more room to expand. Sometimes it was better to be in multiple places.

Kay quickly wrote up a message for Amelia on her datapad and sent it off:

~Miss Amelia,

I got your message that you're going to the Rabaan System. Keep me updated on your progress. I'll alert my Minister of Trade, just in case you need his help with negotiations there, as well as my Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Safe journey.

Lady Kay Arenais~

Soon after, she forwarded the message to [member="Darben Skirae"] and [member="Silfe Sosuri"] in order to be sure that they were kept in the loop.

Darben received the message from Kay, and got onto a transport. He told the pilot that they needed to head for Rabaan. He had not met Amelia before, or visited Rabaan either. He made sure that one day he would visit all the systems in the territory of the CSA.

Darben Skirae arrived in one of the official CSA transports to the planet of Rabaan, where he was set to meet with another CSA official, [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]. He brought Mute along, as he usually did on this diplomatic and trade missions. The shuttle touched down upon the systems surface. The shuttle's hatch opened up, and Darben as well as Mute stepped down. "Open up comms with Amelia's ship, can you?" he asked. "Once you're done, you can fly around for a bit till I need you again." The pilot nodded, and sent a transmission to Amelia's ship.

He then moved down the ramp of the ship, Mute following behind quietly. "Another planet...Getting used to all this travelling" he muttered to himself. He used to never like all off this travel. Found it...well, he was fearful of the open dark of space. Now he just never really looked outside of the ship when moving through space.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"]

The shuttle shook softly as it came down upon the ground, a loud hissing noise marking the deployment of its landing arms followed by a sharp jolt as it settled into place. The woman stood up silently, a soft sigh escaping her lips as the boarding ramp shuddered to life before opening. Stepping down the ramp, followed by a small retinue of guards and surveyors, she shielded her eyes for a moment as she left the shuttle, only stopped halfway when one of her aides lightly touched her shoulder.

"Ma'am, a message from Lady Kay."

"Thank you."

Amelia said as she took hold of the datapad, taking a moment to look over the message before smirking slightly. Handing the datapad back, it made sense that she wouldn't be joining Amelia, after all the Queen of Commenor had a future generation of her family to care for soon and travel was understandably more difficult for her. The names given though she hadn't much information on, though she was sure that they wouldn't offer too many problems.

Golden hues tracked the other shuttle as it slipped through over head, her smirk remaining as her heavy boot sunk into the ground as she left the boarding ramp. Motioning with her hand, she nodded to two of the guards who quickly formed up behind her, marching along with her towards the other shuttle. Stopping a few feet away, she watched as the individual on board came down the ramp.

"[member="Darben Skirae"] I presume..."

The one Darben was to be meeting, no doubt [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"], he saw only a few feet away from the ramp, flanked by two guards. He gave a little wave before helping Mute down the ramp behind him. "Yes, yes. Darben. And you must be Amelia?" he asked as he began approaching, giving out his hand for a hand shake with a smile. His casual greeting.

"So what might we be doing here, Amelia? If you don't mind me asking, that is." He looked about the area. He hadn't been given a lot of information about the task at hand that he had. Mute stood beside him, on the far side from Amelia holding a couple of datapads. She too was looking around, sometimes stopping her gaze on Amelia's ship and some parts of the scenery. "I've never been to Rabaan, but I did as much research as I could on the way other. Still, wasn't much to go on."

"Sorenn-Syrush Industries is moving... we no longer feel welcomed on Alderaan and Lady Kay has made the Commenor Systems Alliance more of a home than the Free Worlds Coalition ever was. That is what we're doing here today Minister, we're looking at the world that'll house the new Sorenn-Syrush Industries headquaters as well as become the home of the Sorenn-Syrush."

Taking a step to the side, she ensured that she remained in the shade, whilst her back remained to the sun. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she stood there silently, her eyes moving over the area and motioning with her hand. A few moments later a droid approached, holding a glass in one of its six arms whilst in two others it held a crystal decanter.

Carefully taking the glass, she watched as the sanguine liquid was poured from the decanter. Her attention then moving towards the young man that had joined her for the meeting at the behest of their mutual friend Kay. Taking a sip from her glass, she smiled again, then motioned to the droid.

"May I offer you a drink?"

[member="Darben Skirae"]

He didn't know exactly what this 'Sorenn-Syrush' was, but the more that joined the CSA, the better. That was at least what he guessed. He took notice of the droid arriving to them with a drink, which [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]. It did look like a good drink, and he wondered briefly if it would taste nice. But with Mute around, he didn't want to give off any sort of bad impression, so he shook his head lightly. Even though the offer was very tempting, especially if it was some kind of alcoholic drink. He took a liking to those quickly.

"I'm afraid I may have to decline" he said, gesturing to the twi'lek Mute with him. "So, you and Sorenn-Syrush is looking for a new place to settle. How can I help in that? I mean, I could certainly do research on some systems in CSA territory." He looked about the area as he stood there. He put a hand to his beard for a quick moment before continuing. "Whichever way it is, I'll do what I can."

"We've already found a suitable system, and we are standing upon the world we've already chosen. The Queen was the one whom informed me to speak with you upon the matter."

Amelia took a moment to carefully lift up the glass from the hand of the droid that brought it forward. Her other hand carefully removed her helmet and set it in the hands of one of her guards as she took a sip from the glass. A soft sigh escaping her lips as she stepped towards the sunny area just beyond the shade, her hand reaching out. She let out a soft hiss as she could feel the heat, though the gauntlet she wore protected her hand.

As she turned back towards Darben, another hiss escaped, an errant ray of light touching upon her cheek. Bringing her hand up, she lightly touched the burn, though soon enough felt it already beginning to heal. Another sip of her drink causing the sanguine liquid to slip over her tongue as she offered a small smile.

"Sorenn-Syrush Industries, it is a corporation that I am intending to relocate here... along with my Great House; my family for lack of a better term. We merely want to ensure that everything is in order before the move happens to ensure that no..."

She paused for a moment before motioning with her hand.

"Complications arise."

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben Skirae watched as her helmet was removed, and he caught himself staring. He shifted his gaze toward Mute to avoid doing so again. Those eyes with her face, they had caught him off guard. He still was unsure as to why Kay had chosen him to do this. Trade he knew of. But dealing off systems, wasn't exactly his forte. Still he would try, nonetheless. If it helped a fellow member of the CSA, such as [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"], then he would...was that a hiss? He wasn't sure what he had heard, so he put it toward the back of his mind.

"Well, I have heard of no such complications regarding this matter, so it seems like everything is in order...I can make some contact with some people that might have something to do with this matter, if that helps" he added, somewhat nervously. It would perhaps be easy to tell this was his first time making such a deal.

Darben raised his datapad towards his face to look at it, skimming over any information that would perhaps be necessary. "I mean, everything seems to be in order, according to all the information I've been given..." He was somewhat convinced that everything was fine up till this point. "Sorry, I've...well, I've never made a deal over a whole system, before."

"Then this is a learning experience for you... Best it is done now rather than later as to ensure that you're not blindsided in the future."

The glass was once more brought up to her lips as she took a sip of the sanguine liquid, savoring the taste as she smirked before taking a step towards her front, her golden hues locked upon the gentleman before. She could feel the nervousness that filled the air, her hand coming up and waving in a slight motion - though it was not a use of a force power, rather a simple motion - as she kept her attention upon him. Her words carefully flowing upon the soft still air as she remained shaded by the vessels.

"Take a breath my dear sir, and calm your mind. There is nothing you need to be worried of nor do we need to call in an additional individuals. This is something simple enough for us to overcome between ourselves. We are merely talking about moving a corporation from one system to another, as well as resettling a house and species to a new location."

She spoke as if it were all simple, though even she understood that the logistics behind it all would be staggering and something for her to worry about in the long run. All she needed from him was cooperation and nothing more, the rest she could handle herself.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben Skirae did feel rather nervous, so when she suggested that he take a break, it was hard not to take. So he nodded to her. But before going off to clear his mind somewhat, he made it quick to speak in response. "Well you have my cooperation" he said. Then he went off over into the sun, standing there. Meanwhile, Mute had remained, her eyes glued to [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"], filled with curiosity. She was most curious as to what Amelia was, but she could not ask as she could not speak. So she tipped her head casually, her lekku dropping down with her head tilt.

Soon, Darben returned. "As I said before, you have my cooperation." And anything else she would need he could organize, if anything else was actually needed. "So...now that you know should we finish up, or is there more to discuss?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom