Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Most Peaceful of Sunrises [Tavjurn Phil]

Ava Solborne

A
@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Equa was quite confused when Phil started hearing voices or something. He wasn't very sure about the current situation. But he understood it was about the person Phil talked about yesterday.

"I see you really miss her... What happened?"

He didn't exactly know anything sure about Phil's age or anything, so he didn't understand this problem either.

Tavjurn Phil

T
Part of being a good teacher was being adaptable. Equa was a good teacher. He could adapt.

"What? Oh. ...She was a friend. A good friend. We..? Well."

He hesitated as he spoke. It was tough to recall all of the events so quickly.

"She knew my wife; my friends. We went on adventures together and become adopted family, sort of. It takes a special kind of woman to keep up with a Jedi Knight, and she had that special-something. But a long time ago she disappeared. No note. No reasons. ...Just. Poof. Gone."

Phil seemed to calm and sat back down,

"She's not human, you see. And she can live for a very long time. I know she is still out there. And I think she is the key to recovering some of my old life. I think she is the final key to helping me become a Jedi Knight again."

He paused and realized that Equa might not understand. That some people might never understand.

"I'm sorry. I've interrupted our lesson. That was shameful of me, I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me. I apologize. It won't happen again."

@[member="Equa Dominator"]

Ava Solborne

A
@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Phil's story was a bit sad, but a bit confusing. Equa tried to understand the whole story, not the short part the Apprentice told him, but it was difficult. Judging by the things Phil told him, he really worried about the friend...

And he really missed her.

Equa lowered his eyes, actually the whole upper body, like he was thinking and feeling a bit sorry. And that's what he was actually doing. As a Jedi, Equa had been taught to understand every single being. Not the facts or story, but the feelings. And it was probably one of Equa's signatures.

Phil was already apologizing for interrupting the lesson, but Equa just raised his finger like he would've wanted to say: "Stop!" He was still thinking.

A few minutes passed until Equa came out of his thoughts.

"Let's finish this lesson. But it looks like our first adventure's theme and goal have been decided."

Tavjurn Phil

T
Phil was greatly surprised by Equa's empathy. Niether was his teacher offended. The marks of a true Jedi indeed.

"Oh. Yes. I mean? Let's continue. It would be good to stay focused, I assume."

Phil sat back down and rubbed his teeth together. He would need to release his emotions about Meridian and concentrate. The stronger he grew in the Force, the more likely he was to find her.

@[member="Equa Dominator"]

Ava Solborne

A
@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Equa nodded and stood up.

He let the bird land on his hand. "Could you close your eyes for a moment, please?" Equa asked from the Apprentice with a really polite and friendly voice.

Then he took three black boxes out of the tall grass near his sitting area and he put the bird in one of them. He was going to see how strong Phil is at sensing things with the Force. And one of the easiest ways to do that was to let him sense the location of a living being. The bird who was very silent, probably because she had been mutated to be muted or something like that, was the best being to be used in this exercise.

Then Equa put the three black boxes on the ground about two metres away from Phil. The boxes were placed to form a line in which the distance of two boxes was about one metre.

"Now I want you to concentrate on the boxes. In one of them, there is something, a living thing. Your task is to sense the location of the... thing... and to understand what it is. You can do it with open eyes or with closed eyes... But the latter one would be better."

Even though Equa's teachings might have made him look like he was a Master, he didn't have much self-confidence anymore. He didn't know what to do. He only knew about his own views and his own opinion. Teaching someone was actually very hard. But fortunately, Padawans were required to participate in missions with their Masters which made it a lot easier for the Jedi Knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom