Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Most Annoying Girl

Crysis walked through the Temple, minding her own business for the most part. Only stopping to observe whatever inside the temple she found interesting enough to observe before moving on. Kathal had no need for her today, so she found herself free to explore, and perhaps run into someone new. A new friend, maybe even a new rival. Anyone but, karking Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee the weird eyed, wire working.... FREAK! Heavens, she couldn't even remember what the other girl had done to piss her off so, but ever since the first day she met her, she had been content with bumping heads with the other for the slightest of reasons. Seriously, just about anything could set it off between the pair, and she saw no reason to change it, just as the other saw no reason to not piss her off.

She knew the other's Master was The Seer, but didn't care, and had already told The Seer personally, she would bust Finnea's lip if she messed with her, she wasn't going to let anybody mess with her, least of all that girl... And yet, ever since she came back to the Scions, that girl seemed to be the main person she ran into nine times out of ten. And there was the fact they were similar in age. If Crysis wasn't so stubborn, Finnea would actually have made a decent friend, if not a good one. Yet Crysis hadn't chosen their war, she only knew that she was going to continue it until the end. On the bright side, so far, the war wasn't necessarily physical.

It wasn't to say that hadn't had a scuffle in the past, it was mostly pranks, and verbal insults. That said, there was always room for escalation in war. That said, that didn't seem to be a problem today, and for now she took a seat on a bench, pulling out her data-pad and looking up some information for the tests she had coming up shortly. Better she study for it while she can, and even though she wasn't obligated to be studying now, the last time she had took the test she tanked it miserably, so she might as well spend some time... If she spent another moment training her body it would've felt redundant to her at this point.

She couldn't help but notice, there was one person that could probably help her study for this test, really easily...

There was nothing surprising about Finnea carrying a pad as she walked down the hallway with her mind completely elsewhere. Sure, within the palace her priorities should be where with the Scions, ever present and aiming to climb within their ranks. And she was, most of the time while she was there. The other times, like this one, she was 'at work'. Highly devoted to that one ship, or it's commander, she ever so often she hacked through the secured nets to reach the CNS Jericho's data to check if everything was ok. Just that, nothing more and then she could focus again.

Everything seemed to be just fine, the warship had not even faced one little battle while she was here this time around and so she logged herself back out and wiped any trace of having used another net. Just when she lifted her gaze, she stared directly ahead at her. An instant frown formed over her nose and her eyes rolled. That girl wasn't quite right! Pretty much like a dog on a chain, angry and out to pick fights. Oh, not that Finnea was an angel or anything, she had knowingly triggered some reactions by retaliate with either mean comments on her behalf or played pranks and so it had just slowly escalated to a degree where the two girls now had established that they really did not care for one another.

And there she sat, with a pad. Kind of reminded her of a caveman with modern technology. The thought made the white haired girl smirk to herself and she decided she'd pass by her, hopefully there wouldn't be any confrontations...
But she could be wrong.

Crysis Crysis

Today, the 'caveman' was slowly reading through a passage on the work she needed to complete, her Montral's picked up the movement of Finnea well before she got there, eyes extended to their limits to look, 'without looking'. She knew those boots anywhere, and would smirk to herself...

'Leave it alone, Crysis...'

She thought to herself, sighing and digging into the pad more. She didn't have time for games with her. She was a slow reader anyway and was already behind on her studies. Although, as soon as she thought of Finnea, and her 'glorious hair' her eyes began to roll. The girl thought she was all that, and Crysis hated it. Though, secretly, this could also be attributed to Crysis being a little jealous of Finnea's beauty. After all, ever since that tumble she took on Exegol she had become slightly less symmetrical. Something that honestly made the Togruta self-conscious.

Even worse was Finnea had made a joke about this (Which Crysis deserved, given the scenario) that had honestly hit Crysis directly in the feels, the spat had only gotten more heated for her since then. What Finnea may not have been privvy too was the fact Crysis was petty enough to try and disfigure the other, and probably would've if she knew she could get away with it. Though, she was trained to destroy things that got in her way; things that aggravated her simply got the same treatment.

Still, she didn't have time to mess with her today...

She didn't... And yet Finnea was coming closer... About to walk past. The Montral's on her head giving a perfect echolocation of what the other was doing... Oh she was going to do it.

Right as Finnea walked past, Crysis extended her left leg casually, pretending to switch to a more comfortable position; in reality fully intent on causing the other girl to trip over her feet.

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee

In hindsight, seeing as smart as she was, being half Arkanian and all, she should definitively have seen that 'page-one-in-the-book-of-being-a-schutta'-move being played by the togrutan girl. Just as she thought she finally could pass by without there being any incidents, her leg extended and with a brief yelp Finnea stumbled over her leg which caused her pad to slam into the hard floors. Now on her knees, Finnea was more concerned about that pad than Crysis but not for long. She didn't have to even try starting it back up, she knew by the use of Technopathy that it was dead and so was the possibility to log in and keep updates with her ship. And that infuriated her. She snapped around and gave the togrutan girl a death-glare. Bet she'd play innocent about the extended leg too. This was not going to be civilian at all.

Finnea got back up on her feet and dusted herself down a tad, all while still staring at Crysis. "What is your problem, can't even calculate the distance you need to safely change position when someone passes you by?" she slightly tilted her head in sympathy "Must be frustrating being that... slow." she couldn't help herself, and a smirk appeared over her lips. A smart move would have been to move along, let her have that little victory and maybe on a good day, she would have. But she caused her pad to break, and repairing it wasn't just a quick touch-up around these parts, she'd have to track down a replacement for the screen. Pfth, maybe she could steal her screen over the night but the damn togrutan had a hell of a sensory advantage.

Crysis Crysis

As soon as the girl tripped, a snarky crack of laughter broke from Crysis's throat, though would cease as she managed to get back up, barely able to contain the humor in her features. She would have tried to play it off, but damn her not being able to hold back the stupid laugh. The displeasure she brought on Finnea was too good... Too Good.

So, she smirked as she checked out her pad, and then turned on her, yellow hues simply staring at the girl as she pulled her feet back to their original position.

"What is your problem, can't even calculate the distance you need to safely change position when someone passes you by?"

She cracked up a bit, shaking her head, lekku jiggling with the effort.

"Calculate? khknhknhknh HAHAHAHAH!"

She just couldn't hold it in, but her lips parted slightly, pointedly sharpened canines visible just briefly before she rolled her eyes at the other.

"Must be frustrating being that... slow."

She stood up immediately, wondering... What would she hurt on Finnea Virlee today. Crysis narrowed her eyes on the other at the comment; mainly because of how true it was. Crysis never once claimed to be the smartest knife in the drawer, in fact she was honestly a little on the dumb side in most things...

But she knew how to beat people up...

And yet still, where her intelligence faltered, she wasn't by any means an idiot. She knew how to play on emotions, among other things. It could be argued the difference between Intelligence and Wisdom. Crysis wasn't smart, but she wasn't unwise. She knew when to pick her fights. As such, right now, standing and taking a step towards the other she would do something Finnea likely wasn't expecting.

She handed her the pad she was using.

"I'll give you this one, if you help me study for the test coming up. Sorry, about that... Not my fault you don't watch where you're walking."

Crysis probably shouldn't have added the last bit, but she couldn't help it. It was on Finnea now to take it how she would. Crysis just knew she didn't need stuff like that. Technology was for nerds, all she needed was stuff to unalive people. Plus after she finished the coming test, she wouldn't need the pad anyway. Breaking Finnea's sort of worked out...

As Crysis stood up, Finnea stood her ground, staring right back at her with contempt, awaiting whatever retaliation she was going to deliver today. She was absolutely no fighter, participating on the battleground herself had never happened and although she had basic military training, she was not good at it. Sure, she was agile and fast but had no strength or particular skills in hand to hand combat. Finnea had even taken quite a lot of beating which was evident from one look at her scarred back, so there was no fear of taking another one from Crysis.

What was surprising, however, was the gesture of handing over her own pad. Her eyes shot down at it for a moment, then straight back to glare at her, trying to get a read on her orange eyes. She didn't take the pad, but raised an eyebrow at her in return, followed by a little smirk. "Oh... I see." Finnea started, a little triggered by her last comment about having to watch where you're walking.

"Someone is afraid of letting their master down. Again." she crossed her arms and took a more relaxed stance. "Can't you just beat your way through the test?" she chuckled briefly at the visualisation of the togruta punching papers. " Must be an important test, as it is bold of you to ask me for help after all the dwang you've put me through." Finnea sneered and took a step closer to her as if to make her point come across. "Good luck, I hope your master banishes you for failing."

Crysis Crysis

She awaited Finnea's response and couldn't say she was surprised at it. She been terrorizing Finnea off and on for some time now. Bullying her, even might have been an applicable wording. Finnea had an opportunity to get her back, and Crysis would've been a fool to not expect her to take it...

Hell, if the tables were flipped, she would've too.

"Someone is afraid of letting their master down. Again." she crossed her arms and took a more relaxed stance.

She lowered the data-pad, her own stance relaxing as well. Not responding, but letting her eyes go adrift somewhere else, playing the part of the sory individual. She was only sorry that she had to grovel like this, but she didn't have much time to study herself, she knew she would've tanked.

"Can't you just beat your way through the test?" she chuckled briefly at the visualisation of the togruta punching papers. " Must be an important test, as it is bold of you to ask me for help after all the dwang you've put me through." Finnea sneered and took a step closer to her as if to make her point come across. "Good luck, I hope your master banishes you for failing."

"I'm sorry, alright... You just... A while back when you called me."

She inhaled deeply, eyes moving back to the other with a grimace...

"You said I was lopsided... That really. It..."

Anger swelled up inside her, and her free hand balled into a fist. This was a perfect range to uppercut Finnea and turn out her lights for twenty minutes or so... Though, she didn't attempt that, and let her fists unfurl.

"It doesn't matter, I was just really mad at you for a while. I need your help alright. And I know you haven't taken your combat tests yet... Help me out with my thing, and I'll help you out with yours. What more can I give you?"

She asked, her gaze softening on the other, clearly she was serious about seeking Finnea's help with this.

"The test is important, I don't wanna fail it again..."

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee

Shira was sleeping peaceful in the room she had been given, until she wasnt anymore. However, the reason for her not sleeping peaceful anymore wasnt a nice one at that. While Shira basically felt empty and hollow most times, her memories were livid to the point where they almost were like a form of post traumatic stress disorder. As the force willed it, she was one of her memories from her active duty time when she was forced to fight in order to protect ehr soldiers from an ambush. While Shira had been a commander, and a mighty good one at that, she always had been close to her soldiers. With every men she lost, she wanted to be even closer to the front, and to leave her men behind in the relative safety that the garrisons offered. WIth every fallen men something died inside of her.

Seeing the memory as if she was experiencing it first hand now, she made a few remarks about her fighting back then, coming to the conclusion that her blade work, together with her use of the force and her movements was executed well and nearly flawless. However, she also knew that something bad was to happen soon. Counting the seconds down like so many times before, she waited for the inevitable event that would take the lives of 7 good men that served under her. The event that would bring her closer to the edge.

By the time she counted "one" the repulsor tank came around the corner and immediately opened fire on the strike group. While Shira was standing in the middle of the tank and her men, and in fact she had been able to deflect a few of the heavy bolts that were shot at them, a few went through. A few that would prove fatal for her men. As she felt how six, no, seven people seized to exist in the way they didn't before, something inside Shira snapped. As a hateful "NOOO!" escaped her mouth, she found herself reaching out for the tank with her open hand and seemingly grabbing the very space around the tank. As her fist closed the tank immediately began to hover, before deforming rapidly until the once wide and flat tank was a rough ball of burning metal scraps. With her gaze turning towards her enemies now, she began to focus on their extermination, breaking necks by mere finger movements, disarming enemies with her telepathy while the lightsaber sang its deadly song consisting of the steady humming of the lightsaber that got lightened up by the occasional scream or higher-pitched sound when it ate itself through body armor.

It wasn't until she made an evasive movement in her dream that she woke up in intense pain. Her body had tried to make the same movements as her dream one, causing her to make a movement the wound on her stomach didn't like at all. As she muttered: "F-ffuck...", she slowly, carefully pulled herself up, grabbing for the bottle of pain killers, of which she took the last small handful of them immediately, swallowing them greedily. Seeing how she had moved in her bed, copying most of the movements she had made in her dream, she tanked the force for not having a dream that revolved around a toilet as she got up and went into her bathroom, wiping her face clean before staring at herself in the mirror. She looked terrible. While she hadn't lost her natural beauty, she clearly appeared to be sick, the tone of her skin tone being lighter than normal and her eyes bloodshot. Shaking her head slightly she grabbed a pair of fresh robes and put them onto her.

As soon as she was dressed, she headed out of her room, locking it behind her as she was going to the infirmary with the intention of getting more painkillers. She was about halfway there when she noticed an aura that she not only knew but enjoyed being with. To her, it seemed vibrant, fresh, powerful, unlike hers, which wasn't present at all. Maybe this was the reason why Shira liked to be near the acolyte she had fought against earlier. Maybe she hoped to catch something of this vibrant aura. However, there was someone else there as well...

Passing a corner, Shira, looking like a living corpse, spotted the togruta girl talking to another girl in front of her. Announcing her presence by coughing, it only added up to her seemingly sick appearance as she stated: "Crysis... long time no see....", whether this was correct or not.

Due to the fact that she had listened to the last sentence she said, Shira followed up her greeting by asking: "Which test is important...?", before turning her gaze to the other girl and stating: "Hey there... how is it going?"

Should one of the girls try to scan for her aura, they would notice that it wasn't existent. While Crysis would likely remember from the last time, it might be new for the other girl, seeing how Shira was a void, a weak spot in the force that seemed to draw in energy instead of containing it. Should they focus strongly on her, they would notice a hidden unsatiable hunger behind it.

Finnea shifted as the togruta spoke up again, apologizing to her which was a first time. And she didn't entirely trust it which was apparent in her squinting eyes and posture. As Crysis continued, the background for much hate surfaced as she reminded her of how she once called her lopsided and it took all her willpower not to give it a little chuckle or even a smile. It had been a good comment because she could firmly see it hit the other girl where it hurt. Judging by the swelling emotions and the way her fist rolled up, Finnea relaxed a bit more, believing her apologize eventually. Now sighing she quickly looked away for a minute while debating if she should help her out or not. She made a very fair point in that Finnea hadn't taken her combat tests which were something she dreaded to do.

Finnea held out her hand to signal that she wanted that pad and looked to Crysis. "Fine. Yes, I will help you out, but you have to focus. It's not an easy test to study for the day before." she warned her. "And You are right, I haven't taken my combat tests. I will have to ask for the favor in return."

As she finished talking, another girl came walking up to them and judging by how she greeted Crysis, the two of them had met before. Finnea took the brief moment to silently study Shira, trying to pick up any clues about her but the only thing that made itself very present right away, was the void in the force she felt around her. It was the strangest thing and made the engineer take two steps backwards. "Eeh.. I don't know?" she answered her a little confused at her own reaction at first. "I'm sorry, but, something feels ..off?"

Shira Krytall Shira Krytall Crysis Crysis

Finnea held out her hand to signal that she wanted that pad and looked to Crysis. "Fine. Yes, I will help you out, but you have to focus. It's not an easy test to study for the day before." she warned her. "And You are right, I haven't taken my combat tests. I will have to ask for the favor in return."

Crysis listened to her reaction, her features softening towards Finnea completely. She wasn't friends with her yet, but she was going to help Crysis, and she would remember that... A light smile dotted her features. Imagine, Crysis showing Finnea some form of warmth; it must've been snowing on Korriban this very second.

"Hey, I'll focus I'm not st-.."

A combination of Finnea's glance, her montrals, and that telltale void in the Force caused Crysis to snap her attention to Shira rounding the corner, smirking at the sight of the oddity. Then back to Finnea to give introductions.

It was the strangest thing and made the engineer take two steps backwards. "Eeh.. I don't know?" she answered her a little confused at her own reaction at first. "I'm sorry, but, something feels ..off?"

"Relax..."

Crysis started, raising a cautionary palm to Finnea, but keeping it contained, not reaching out to her.

"This is Shira Krytall"

Crysis looked away from her distressed comrade, and towards what was causing the distress, hand reaching as if to present the woman,

"She claims to be a Jedi, but there are some things we need to sort out with her. She's here to see Master Kathal, and maybe perhaps The Seer; so stop gawking at her like that..."

She frowned briefly at Finnea, understanding why she reacted how she did, but also aware Finnea was going to have to suck it up if she wanted any chance of growing her actual physical strength. Their kind did not yield, nor shrink in the face of adversity. She then glanced back to Shira, and mirrored the gesture with her hand towards Finnea.

"Shira, this is my---.. My Battle Sister Finnea Virlee. She studies the Force here with me, though with a different Master. I think you'll be meeting him as well. Don't mind her, its just that void we spoke about earlier, its disconcerting... I'm sure you're used to it by now though."

With that out of the way and presuming Finnea hadn't turned and ran at this point, Crysis leaned back, foot up against the low hanging railway, and folded her arms over her chest tightly. Glancing between them before regarding Shira.

"The test is for the right to call ourselves seekers, and it's important to our people. Though, maybe I shouldn't go into detail with you until I'm sure you can be fully trusted... For now, all you need to know, is that we are Neophytes, which may be what you call Padawans. Me and Finnea..."

She upnodded Finnea briefly;

"Are training to graduate to the realm of Seekers or Scions; which I believe your 'people' would refer to as Knights. I can't tell you more than that until you have discussed your situation with our Masters... You understand of course..."

Crysis narrowed her eyes at that, finding what she was saying should have been relatively obvious. After all, Shira was by all means still an outsider. As much as she disliked Finnea, if a fight were to break out between the three on the spot, Crysis had no question in where she would focus her intent. That was the way... Depending on Shira's facial response to this, she would either remain stoic, though if it seemed to be understanding, she would offer a more insightful question.

"How's your side?"

She asked, briefly clutching her own side in gesture.

Shira Krytall Shira Krytall Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom