Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Morcusian Steel Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
MagnaGuards_Tatooine.png

Name: The Morcusian Steel Legion
Intent: Elite Bodyguard
Affiliation: The Steel Legion's affiliation is solely with their owner, Count Veril Morcus, along with any he deems appropriate of commanding them.
Availability: Unique
Type: Infantry
Strength: 54
Description: An bodyguard unit comprised solely of IG-100 Magnaguards, the Steel Legion were created with the purposes of carrying out special operations and protecting their master, the exiled Serenno nobleman, Viceroy of Void Station and owner of Hoersch-Kessel Driveworks, Count Veril Morcus. Built within the droid foundries of Hypori, these units have been installed to include the advanced combat and tactical programming you'd expect from a elite protector such as this. The Count also personally updates their fighting styles on a regular basis with to keep them efficient and sufficiently prepared for any opponent they may be faced against, as-well as training them himself on the odd occasion he deems it necessary.

As well as the standard Magnaguards wearing a grey cloak and armed with electrostaffs that form the the majority of the Steel Legion, the Count has four ''Elite Protector'' models, as he's aptly named them. Painted red and wearing long red capes, their standard electrostaff armaments have been replaced with double-bladed vibroblades.

In any eventuality, however, any who would try to assassinate or question the will of their master will have a rather serious obstacle in their way.....

Links: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IG-100_MagnaGuard

As lightsabrs are extremely hard to use without the force, I'm either going to need a dev thread including the testing of the programing that allows them to use this (which will more then likely involve alot of failures. I.E Droids cutting off one of their limbs.) or you use a different weapon. The latter would probably be best. Something like a double-sided ligthsaber pike mist also be easier to hadnle then a saberstaff, as it's basically teh same as an electrostaff, and the blades as much smaller. However, something like that if you can't find it in canon may need a tech sub.

So in short, i need you to either change the weapon or do some dev threadding.

Tag me when you're ready! :)

[member="Count Morcus"]

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
Went ahead and replaced their double-bladed lightsabers with double-bladed vibroblades. They exist within lore already, and they'll likely be a lot more feasible to use.

[member="Mrrew"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom