Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mission, If You Choose To Accept... (PM for Invite)

Coruscant, once the pride and joy of the Republic, now a torn system of Rebels allied with the surviving Republic Resistance and the Sith who now lay claim to this City world. Nagate was here because he'd never left. He woke up on this planet a month ago and has been surviving ever since. He'd been contacted for a job by an unknown. He made his way to a rooftop overlooking the epicenter of the Sith invasion.

[member="Malphas"]

Malphas had contacted somebody whose skill set seemed promising. He had never met them before, so there would be no other Sith vouching for this being. He didn't know the being's name yet, he had simply told him where to meet and he had went. With all of the wanna-be rebels on the planet there was a chance one of them could've picked up his frequency, found out where they were meeting, and intercepted either one of them before they had gotten to their planned location.

That's if the conversation had gone on long enough.

But it hadn't, so they were safe.

Speeder speeding across the sky, he soon saw [member="Nagate Hei"] and landed his speeder a few meters behind him before hopping off of it and watching the person who the writer inexplicably assumed was masked.

"Where do your skills lie?"

More or less to make sure this man hadn't been intercepted and eliminated before he could arrive.

Nagate followed the speeder with his eyes as it landed, a red skinned being exited and stated it's question. It's writer would presume correctly that Nagate had kept his mask on, as he always does. Nagate stuck his hands into his pockets and replied.

"As far as I know, my skills involve close quarters combat, bladed combat and hardcore parkour."

Nagate felt no need to jest with the man/thing/guy/whatever but he let it slip anyways.

[member="Darth Acarus"]

Malphas was actually concealed, garbed in black clothing with a hood concealing his facial features coupled with a durasteel helmet. No sign of his flesh was showing, he was extremely secretive clearly.

What's parkour?

He didn't ask aloud, he'd seem like a fool, and Malphas was anything but.

"Are you capable of using a blaster? Or perhaps showing me what you can do with a blade?"

[member="Nagate Hei"]

Blasters are large, unruly and more difficult to conceal. Blades are elegant, efficient, and predictable. If you'd like to see my skill, I guess you could put me to a test.

Nagate walked to the edge of the building, facing the red man, and played with his blade, nimbly twirling it between his fingers and spinning it in his palm. He wasn't showing off, it was just what he did when he was a bit nervous. At least, he thinks so.

[member="Darth Acarus"]

Malphas's form remained conceal, so there was no reason to assume he was in fact crimson. In fact, he wasn't even red, but that was a story for another time.

"That is debateable, blasters are hidden all of the time." On occasion he hid blaster pistols, but never a carbine or a rifle, that was just ridiculous. No, he played it smart.

"Show me what you can do. Get to the bottom of this building and back up. I will watch."

He walked over to the ledge, and glanced over the edge of it. It was a fairly large building, he was quite excited to see a man fall to his death today. "Go on."

[member="Nagate Hei"]

Nagate walked to the edge near the cloaked man whose face somehow isn't visible in broad daylight. Attaching the liquid cable dispenser to the end of his knife and got a running start and jumped to the right.

Falling to the platform below, Nagate turned around and sank the blade into the side of the building off to his left, letting the cable extend until he was ten meters from the ground. Snagging the brake of the dispenser, he swung to the left, touching the ground at a sprint, he leapt off the edge of the platform he landed on and swung up to the next building and began to run up the side as he retracted the cable until he couldn't gain more ground. Stopping the brake on the dispenser, he jumped back down, using his momentum to swing all the way back up to the top. At the peak of his elevated swing, he twisted and yanked hard to dislodge the knife from the building and rolled to his feet as he landed.

Brushing off the duracrete from his knife blade, he walked back up to the cloaked man.

So, how was that?

[member="Darth Acarus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom