Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mind Games

Well hello there. This is Elijah and I first wanted to thank you for taking the time to read this. I do appreciate it. The second is I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a semi-psychological thriller? I want to truly explore the character of Elijah Francioux (and cause all sorts of good and terrible drama for him). So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining The Mind Games? I'm just looking for a little fun.

This thread centers around Elijah having escaped a military research facility that specialized in cryostasis. To the man, he is a former member of a Government Agency. Little does he know that the memories that roam in his head are not his own. With a shadowy figure working to reaquire him for reasons unto herself Elijah must fall off the grid while avoiding "Recovery Teams" sent to get him...

Notes:
- I am having trouble with the formatting on this site. Well I think it's word. I write in Word but when I c/p onto here it messes with the font and script slightly so I do apologize in advance if there are larger gaps than normal between lines.
- I apologize if the thread is not up to par. I write my books from a first person perspective so the third person is entirely new to me.
- I am also new to Star Wars. A buddys been giving me tips so please, if you would like to join, have some patience with this Sci-Fi newbie :) If I get something so wrong that I may offend the entire Star Wars fandom do let me know. Yes, you do not have to worry I wont have any character named Spock joining. He's from LOTR right? :p

Again thank you for at least reading this.

Link: The Mind Games -PM to Join-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom