Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Middle Of Nowhere

370d9lz.png

Where he was never mattered. It was a beautiful, scenic, full of natural life. Or was, at one point. Beneath the quaint evergreen forest laid a host of twisted flesh and broken minds. Altered through alchemy, the once peaceful ecosystem was now a mad fight for supremacy. From a simple squirrel to a mighty wolf they fought tooth and claw to devour all in their paths. Even the trees themselves hungered for flesh, gnarled roots reaching for any creature not fast enough to escape them. Bark twisted into maws, consuming anything and everything.

A paradise for the Alchemist who made them.

Firrerreo stood by the balcony of his recently refurbished lab, sipping at a glass of wine. Blood red eyes watched as his pets waged their war against each other. At least until the misshapen humanoid of a butler walked up beside him. At once the glass in his hand shattered. Furious, he looked to the being beside him.

"Do you have a reason to bother me this time?" Horus never bothered Firrerreo without reason, not that the Sith ever remembered. Instead, the butler simply groveled, fear evident in every movement.

"T.. There's a.. Guest.."

"A guest?" All at once the Sith's features shifted back to a smile. He nodded once, casually dismissing the broken glass over the balcony behind him.

"What are you standing there for, go. Bring them in."

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

The Sith Lord Maliphant moved with a quiet grace. His steps delicate, almost gliding across the lab beneath him. His artifical eyes glanced about and saw nothing exceptionally profound - but an alchemist of his stature could easily identify the equipment and going ons of their experiments.​
He found it interesting - but pressed past it as he was led into the room Firrerreo Firrerreo was standing in. Dark steel eyes glanced towards him, and he offered a gentle smile -​
"Firrerreo. You have changed."​

370d9lz.png

The dark wings on Firrerroe's back condensed into a flowing robe. Function and style, that was important to the taller figure. .. Or was it? He couldn't remember exactly. So it must be! He hummed, his gaze shifting to Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean as the pale haired man entered, or exited the lab. Open floor plan, could be one way or another really. Keeps people guessing. Not that he had visitors.

"Ah, you! .. I remember you, yes. I certainly do." He didn't. Not yet at least. He had before, but memory was a fickle thing.

"Do you like the new look? I was going for intimidating but suave. Sith don't all need to be monsters of the disgusting variety, after all."

"I can appreciate any alchemic endeavor - you've certainly made a work of art.", he mused.​
Without further studying the notes and alchemic processes however, he couldn't be sure just to what degree it was a work of art. However, off first impressions he consigned himself to accept it as 'reasonably well done', but the world of biological alchemy was more the realm of Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf and not himself. He always did prefer his artifacts.​
"So, you've spent the last few years here then?", he said with a glance about, lightly clicking his staff's pommel against the ground.​
"An interesting choice. Are their others, or just you?"​

370d9lz2.png

"Here, there. Anywhere to stay out of sight until my.. Perfection was complete." Yeah, he showed off a bit. Stretching his arms out, looking smug as can be. Years of work, finally finished. Truly magnificent, at least in his mind. Though. His eyes narrowed for a moment, staring into Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean 's own. Or lack there of. "Seems I'm not the only one with modifications though. Got bored of the old eyes or were they plucked free?"

An utter distraction from the other Lord's question, for sure. And a genuine curiosity. Not on why they were replaced, but more on what they were.

"What magic is inscribed on those?"

Maliphant scorned the question, most visibly with a frown. His jaw clenched then eased - before he replied;

"A miscalculation. Nothing more."

The eyes, iron and deadly, moved in their sockets as he wandered into the sanctum more fully. Glancing this way and that, at what lay and remain of this place. He seemed to avoid the question of their alchemic potential.

"My own.", he finally offered. He who was the greatest physical alchemist in the galaxy - the Great inheritor of a thousand minds before him. It was a simple turn of phrase, but it bore a great and mighty weight - something the hopeful alchemic master would know.

Firrerreo Firrerreo

370d9lz2.png

"Mortal magic is truly fascinating."

He left that unelaborated, just smiling the ever joyless smile to Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean . Firrerreo watched for a moment longer, seeming to think in his own mind. Likely running through various alchemical concoctions and formulas to try and reverse engineer what he could see. Imperfect and incomplete as it would be to even try from such a brief study, there was the thrill of the challenge.

"But, well. Why are you here? I doubt you need any murderous squirrels."

"No, none of those.", Maliphant mused for a moment before he pressed forward.​
"The Sith Order is recomposing itself in the wake of the Schism. Solipsis has decidely taken much of the attention away from our Order with his blatant war efforts against the Galactic Alliance and New Imperial Order - so we now work to bring the strength owed to us back once more. I've come to ask you to rejoin us - as many Sith soon shall."​
He picked something up off the table near him - a tool or statue, he wasn't sure, so after a moment he set it back down.​
"Isolation can only do so much for an alchemist, afterall. Back where the Sith still stand, there are more resources for your like - information taken from thousands of years of Sith. It'd do you well to have access to those archives."​

370d9lz2.png

"Okay."

Firrerreo nodded once and stepped past Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean to head towards one of his lab stations. "But I'm not going to worship some fool who claims themselves Emperor or Sith'ari. Just so we're up front about that. Worm, Carnifex, Solipsis, whoever else. Doesn't matter who leads, so long as I can continue my work."

"I could care less.", he said with a frown as the man walked by.​
"Just be aware that Sith often must play politics to their betters - until they no longer are. Isolation can addle the brain, don't be confused when you return and force is used to try and quell your ambition. Tis simply the way Sith work."​
With that, he moved towards the exit.​
"Come then, a ship awaits. I have droids and men enough to load up whatever you need to take with you."​

370d9lz2.png

"They're welcome to try. I suppose that's the thrill of being Sith, though. Isn't it?" He hummed, obviously amused. Then waved a hand. At once the lab burst into a roaring, all consuming flame.

"There's nothing worth bringing along that I haven't already stored elsewhere when you arrived. Shall we be off then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom