Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

...the Mice* Will Play.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
About time we added this to the party in here, I think.

As always, be civil, respectful, and post funny gifs.
You can also arrange your duels here, and friendly banter is of course welcome, but keep the first line in mind. :)

*provided the mice are murderous and not all that fond of cheese.

[member="Vrag"]

tumblr_inline_nff9y3ZmFK1rod951.gif

[member="Rose Kuhn"]
You seem to be doing a good job at being mean anyway :p
But on a more serious note: Not sure why my mentions aren't going through, I've been doing the whole member= thing (with the [] included, of course). If you want you can add me on skype. Might make things easier.
Address: rise-above-normality
Display Name: Van-Daalen
In the meantime I'll wait for Nolan to post before I do.

Rose Kuhn

R
[member="Nolan Detta"]

Hi, just pointing this out here because its easier than a PM. Telekinesis generally requires line of sight unless one is especially skilled(iffy even then and since were both apprentices...), I'm actually hiding behind Kraig and since she's rather large(You know its true, Kraig) its doubtful you could pull me without also pulling her. Could you please edit ^_^?

[member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"]

Don't worry about it, I generally stalk threads anyway. If you wanna communicate more just PM me on the board.

[member="Rose Kuhn"]

I was responding as you moved, You said you were flipping around Kraig, so it's safe to say at one point, you were off to her side/in the air as you flipped over. That's wgere the Force Pull would come in.

If that's not sufficient enough for you, go ahead and let me know.

Rose Kuhn

R
[member="Nolan Detta"]

I more leaped into a roll to the side of her facing towards the building(since the other way i'd be jumping off the building and that would make no sense), using the momentum from Kraig's strike to push myself along with my own force speed. I don't think you'd have to reaction time to drop your rifle and properly grab me. I probably should have made my post clearer of the actual motion I was going through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom