Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Meeting. (Gavin Wilis,Kruk Longstar and Alcus Lightonel)

As Velnir walks through the threshold, he pulls back his hood, sand falling out of the creases in the cloth. He scans the cantina, shafts of light ripping through the cracked roof, dividing the the dimly lit bar with a mean glare. A man roughly bumps into Velnir, almost causing him to stumble. There was no music, the band hadn't played in years, and the state of the stage showed it. Cracked wooden planks gave way to sand and nails, facing up, waiting, wishing for one of the drunken patrons to slip and impale themselves on the spikes. The patrons were divided as they usually are, humans stay away from aliens as much as possible, preferring to drink their sorrows away under the company of familiar faces. Another group was cheering, although the reason why was just missed a few seconds earlier. Velnir walked up to the bar, barely held together, perhaps by the ghosts of merriment that used to inhabit this place.

Kruk Longstar

Detached Mandalorian
Kruk approches the outside of the establishment, gazing up and down at the state the building is in. He holds a moment, he feels something, an odd tingling sensation. Without further observation Kruk enters the cantina, the floor groaning at each step.

Gavin Wilis

Commander Wilis of The Scorched Earth
Gavin looks up from his spot at the bar, his cup empty. He senses the hooded man as he walks in, eyeing him coldly. The Bartender asks for payment, but Gavin ignores him, completely focused on the man.

Gavin Wilis

"Hey a**hole! Pay your tab, or get out of my bar!" The bartender yelled at Gavin. Gavin stepped up from his seat, tossing a few coins onto the bar. He walks towards the hooded man, his left hand resting on the hilt of his sword.

He looks at the man with a smile on his face, "Getting this close to a Sith with your hand on your weapon would be like asking for a swift death." He then turned towards the man. "What is it that you need?"

Gavin Wilis

Gavin freezes at the mentioning of the Sith. He locks eyes with the smiling man, his hand clenching. "I uh... What is that you're doing? You're... Eminating something. I haven't felt it in a long time."

Kruk Longstar

Detached Mandalorian
Kruk looks the two men over before strolling over to where they stand. Clearing his throat Kruk groans "Spot me a few credits then, will you?".

Alcus Lightonel

Rogue Sith Apprentice
@[member="Velnir Oruosana"] @[member="Kruk Longstar"] @[member="Gavin Wilis"]
Overhearing the mention of the word 'Sith', Alcus stands up slowly, hands on his lightsabers, and strides over to the 3 men.

Velnir opens his robe. As he does so you notice a curved handled Lightsaber, He takes out a holocron that has a sum of credits on it. "Il take that one." He said to the bartender before pulling the glass towards him using his force pull ability.

Kruk Longstar

Detached Mandalorian
Taking the drink in hand he eyes the man through his helmet. "Thanks for the drink..." Kruk pauses. "...Care to tell me why you called me over?" he questions.
@[member="Velnir Oruosana"]

He looked at him and said "Because I have some work for a bounty hunter such as yourself." He took a large drink straight out of the glass then passed it to the bounty hunter.

Gavin Wilis

Gavin perks up as bouty hunting is mentioned. @[member="Velnir Oruosana"] "If you're looking for a hunter, you've found your man."

Kruk Longstar

Detached Mandalorian
"Aye, I do." Kruk mentions. "What sort of guarantee do I have that you won't slit my throat while I sleep?" he queries. "And what about the pay?"
@[member="Velnir Oruosana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom