Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matorral

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/194/7/b/Deku_Scrub_Link_2010_by_thedarknecrofear.jpg

(Image credited to the technically combined effort of the maker of Majora's Mask and thedarknecrofear)

Name: Matorral

Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Endor
Language: Galactic Basic
Average height of adults: 3'0" for males and 2'10" for females
Skin color: Any color wood can be
Hair color: The color varies depending on the season, though there is a rare case where metallic purple comes along
Breathes: Type 1 and 2

Strengths:
1. Higher number of force sensitives than normal (65/35)
2. Capable of hardening their skin to the point of lightsaber resistance if a force user but are not able to turn off a saber with this power
3. Capable of substaining themselves with The Force
4. Can skip across the water
5. Can regenerate lost limbs

Weaknesses:
1. Learns everything slower than other force using sentient races (not to say they are stupid)
2. Force storing ability is limited to a 1 meter radius and can be drained by using any force power like the Force amount they were born with.
3. A hardened Matorral is an immobile one
4. Can't swim ever
5. Can only regenerate limbs
6. Regeneration takes 1 hour for each limb lost
7. Cannot use Force Lightning
8. Extreme vulnerability to fire
9. Low population

Distinctions: Wooden skin, leaf hair and orange eyes
Average Lifespan: 1,000, but they never show their age in appearance.
Races: "No-Leafers" (No-Leafers are for some reason, considered royalty, force using or not.), "Smart-folk" (These Matorral are generally the culture's scholars.)
Diet: The Force... and water
Communication: Vocal

Culture: The "No-Leafers" act as the Matorral racial judges in court, and law enforcement. The "Smart-folk" act as their attempt to gain more knowledge and understanding, and therefore are also the religious leaders who view the Force as a strange gift. The race defends the trees and themselves with great amounts of aggression.

Technology Level: Below Average

General behavior: They are generally very lax and easy going.

History:

Notable Player-Characters: Rowanlock
Intent: To add some fanon to Endor along with making a new plant based race for players to use.

I'm sorry, but could you archive this, cause after spending a lot of time asleep this week, I kinda forgot why I thought this would be a good idea for a being named Rowanlock. I'll make a NPC of Rowanlock when I find a different plant species.

@[member="Jyn Sol"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom