Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Master's Hole

307079ca5151d572c124e93eb69876320a11c109_hq.jpg
Planet: Nar Shaddaa​
Also Know As: Pearl of Hutt Space / Smuggler's Moon​
Four Days Ago:​
"You've been a pain in my side for a long time Sin, and it's past due for you give me back what you owe me."
A grimy voice spoke from the large platform. A Hutt by the name of Renk had given Romeo a small lump of money in order to remove some mercs from his favorite club. Renk was not too happy with the outcome. Instead of removing them as he had promised, Romeo had received a counter offer, something Renk knew Romeo would have been interested in.
"This whole time, Renk, you knew where this place was, and yet you never thought to tell me? What did you hope to gain from keeping this information to yourself?"
Romeo retorted back. While Renk looked like one's average Hutt, he was a tad smaller than most. Romeo, a Vahla, stood over him actually by nearly two inches. Clad in an all white armored robe, the man standing accused of being a pain was a Vahla from when the Sith Empire still held great power in the galaxy. Now [member="Darth Vaildra"] and some other's like [member="Lord Misao"] were attempting to revive it back. A falling out, of course, saw that this was set back further than it already had been. Romeo didn't necessarily support the Sith, least...not the empire, but the One Sith, now those were Sith he saw as the true menace to the galaxy. Though, he wasn't short of being seen the same way by the Jedi Council, even if he had fought by their side on Manaan years back. Had [member="Miss Blonde"] not been there, Romeo would have killed many Jedi, and Republic troops that day.
"What are you talking about Sin? Are you going on again with your mad ramblings?!"
Romeo shook his head, and presented a hologram that held the blue prints to a under level building. From what the mercs had said, no one had been able to open it due to security turrets, and droids holding the place down tight. None the less, if the rumors were true, this was something Romeo was looking for. A place of history, and great importance. Renk's eyes opened wide as he saw the blue prints.
"H-h-how did you did those!?"
Romeo turned the blue prints off, and smirked.
"So you do know what this is, and you've known for awhile too. In fact, you sent me to kill those mercs cause they found it too, and wanted inside. You didn't want your precious treasures taken by lower scum than yourself, so you sent me to get rid of them. That's really low, even for you Renk."

Ubese in armor began to surround Romeo, the palace itself, held bundles more all around causing the man to wonder what was the best option here. When their weapons went up aimed at him, he simply raised his hands up into the air.
"Renk, you know this is bad for business. I did...pretty much what you paid me to do."
"Yea, you did. Now you're just another loose end I have to tie up before assaulting that building, and getting my hands on whatever is inside. Any last words before I waste you Sin?"
Romeo began to chuckle to himself as his fingers flickered, and the Ubese mercs flew backwards, smashing into walls, and pillars hard. Renk's body language began to get frantic.
"Renk...I'm not going to hurt you. No, I just want you to back off, and let's pretend we never knew each other. Stay away from that building, and you so much as murmur my name...I'll come back to finish what you tried to start. Deal?"
Renk's head moved up and down fast as he agreed to Romeo's terms. The smile on Romeo's face vanished as he turned around to take his leave of the palace. He never wanted to be here again.

Planet: Nar Shaddaa​
Location: Under Levels; Sector Nine Zero Nine, The Slum's Hell Hole​
wall_market_by_jordangrimmer-d6dn7zg.jpg
Present Day:​
Down, and down, and more down, the lift seemed to take forever to get where Romeo wanted to be, it true this place was way down under. So far under, that the world became a totally different culture conception than what you saw on the upper levels of Nar Shaddaa, it was more..lively. Maybe that was the reason the person chose this level to place his temporary living quarters, but there was never any knowing why that person chose this level among the others. Romeo could attempt guess, and ponder the thought, crunching on it over and over. But in the end, he'd never know. It was too long ago. The lift itself was large, and held a few hand full of other beings other than himself, though Romeo noticed one in particular was trying to keep a good distance from him, He had began to notice this person when he was making his way to the lift a few minutes ago. Every attempt to get closer to the woman failed as she made it very aware she didn't want Romeo around her. Darkness seeped from her aura, though, she was no ordinary being. Romeo could see she was human, or at least a near human species. It nearly made him spit on the ground. People like [member="Darth Vornskr"] were nothing, the Epicanthix, and their Patheon Empire were nearly unheard of these days. It made it even worse that [member="Darth Isolda"] had done almost nothing since the fall of the Emperor of the One Sith, and that the Ember of Vahl was attempting to remove themselves from the Sith's grip. Maybe, it was a sign of weakness on the female Vahla's own part, choosing such a fool as Vahl's Champion, and to be proven wrong in the end. Romeo was the true heir to the title Champion of Vahl. He knew it, felt it, and yet, most days he wanted nothing to do with it. Still...he wanted a try at Isolda, to watch her kneel before him in submission...that was something he would see one day, he promised himself that. Romeo had to get stronger first, and this would be the place he would begin that power surge.

As the lift halted on level Nine One Nine, also known as Scum's Hell Hole, Romeo moved quickly to remove himself from the crowd, and follow the map Renk had given him. It was a nice maze walk to get to the complex. Or, so he hoped. Regardless of his thoughts...he could feel someone following him, it had to be the woman. But when he turned slightly to look behind himself...no one was there.

Oh, you do not want to follow me...

He thought to himself.

It was like the lower you got in Nar Shaddaa the more brighter it got, neon lights lit the area with lanterns producing electrical illumination helped brighten the streets. Sure enough, the lower levels were a better place to be.

Cold winds of octane, and various other fumes washed over Romeo as a hauler sped overhead. It was unsafe, and caused Romeo to duck in reaction, though he truly wasnt in any danger. What really concerned him was the person following him, it had been at least an hour and the woman still was on his trail. With the roles reversed, and his own mission in jeopardy of being discovered by an outside force, the Vahla had to act quick.

Turn left, turn right, make a full U turn, just to go right back in the same direction as before. Nothing he did removed this woman from his tail. Finding himself in a large crowd, the presence of the woman from the lift still presented chills up his spine.

She's stubborn, I'll give her that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom