Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mask that Commands

Romeo Sin

R
The force shuddered about Sin, something like a snake slithering in grass, or a faint feel if breeze on your face. Almost not there in existents, but unmistakeable to anyone with the force. It commanded, commanded something inside Sin he could not help but humble himself to as a servant, not Sith, but not Jedi. Something far greater then he could have ever hoped to become. With his faceless black mask, he scanned the environment, searching for the one who called without calling. Instinct flushed in a flash to retaliate, but he knew only death would follow if he dared raise his sword against such a force. Truly this was what he was meant for, after betrayal, and betrayal again, Sin had found a force worth his loyalty, logical of cource, if he wished to survive this. Fear did not overcome him, it didn't show face in him, no this was a respect of a warrior, to another. One better then he, one more worthy of the Darkness then he, and still had the glories that came from the path of the Light. Who was this man, he became anxious to be this power mangler, no this Paragon of the force! Where he was did not matter, .
@[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx walked through the busy streets of Coruscant. It was his first time there in a long while. He missed the lower levels, missed the smell of traitors and scoundrels. But Onyx could feel someone watching him. Or searching, rather.

Seeing a dark alley ahead he moved into it. He hoped that whoever it was would follow him down it so he could ambush them. He didn't liked unknown assailants.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
With all intent to find the source, he began following the force. Dashing through crowds, and cutting sharp corner, Sin found himself in a alleyway. The man in front of him was bleeding the source into the force it felt, Sin simply said. "You are this...presence I feel?" Not knowing if this man would attack, or be docile, Sin kept his hand at his lightsaber. He wouldn't die by this mans hand if he attacked, regardless how strong he appeared.
@[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx smirked under his mask. Just another man searching for him. He didn't like it. "I am Onyx. And you are following me..." Darren reached for one of his two lightsabers. But he didn't activate it. Instead he left it closed, letting this man know he wasn't one to mess with.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
"I was, and now I have found you." He gripped his lightsaber, he wasn't afraid of death, or this man. "The force has brought me here for a reason, are you sith?" He took a step forward, and stopped. The force felt like a cloud of mist, as if water would begin to form on his own mask. "I am Sin, and my hunger demand feast upon sith blood." He spoke again, taking another step, but showed no hostile actions. He watched carefully, pushing his own presence in the force, with all his anger, and la
Pain, showing that masked man he'd have to work to kill him, if it to came to a fight. @[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx started laughing. Laughing as if he had just heard a joke. His laugh was sinister and evil. His raspy voice made him seem crazy as well. "I am not sith. I am not jedi. I simply am."

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Sin could no longer fight back the hurges of commandment he felt from the force. He knelt before the masked man named Onyx. "I pledge myself to you. My lightsaber, my will, his youra to command." He spoke softly, with hua head still bowed. He held his lightsaber out as a sign of humbleness. @[member="The Onyx"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom