Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorians

Hi,

So as a group the people who write Mandalorians have decided to fight a Civil War. On one side, The Death Watch, lead by [member="Ra Vizsla"] and on the otherside, The Mandalorians lead by [member="Mia Monroe"].

I find myself on the Monroe side but we are grossly outnumbered. That being the case I decided why not put out an ad for The Mandalorians.

Ordo is force sensitive and the Death Watch have made it clear Force Sensitive Mandalorians are not their favorite. They have also decided to dissolve the clan system and make Ra Vizsla head of a totalitarian regime. Those are my reasons for joining The Mandalorians.

http://starwarsrp.net/forum/4122-the-mandalorians/

On a side note both sides so far are communicating really well and most as far as I know are having a blast writing as two minor factions battle for control of one system. We'd love to have more company.

Ordo out.

[member="Kael Rose"]

It's more an invitaion to people who want to write Mandalorians or maybe join. The world is in turmoil. Not a lot of time to outsource.

It's an invitation not a cry for help.

Mia Monroe

M
[member="Kael Rose"]

I will take up merc contracts if approached. I'll take anything at this point, ignore these old fools we need the numbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom