Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Man Comes Around | Dominion of Er'kit | NIO

Cormac Thire

C

mjQGces.png

P E N I T E N T
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
SEVENTH FLEET | HAND OF VENGEANCE
LUNGS | BRAXANT RUN HYPERLANE

PELLAEON IV-CLASS STAR DESTROYER 'PENITENT'
N5cG5gd.png
"What of them? The Baran Do?" The Kel Dor inquired to Pryde. Though assuredly, he knew exactly what it meant. It was no secret that the New Imperial Order and its philosophy of Imperialism and the New Order philosophy of the Sovereign Imperator was harshly abrasive to force users, in particular that of the Jedi and Sith.

The sages of the Baran Do were somewhere nebulously in the middle and if anything, historically aligned with either. It was an object of distrust to the Order, but Var Koon was able to broker a peculiar romance between the Force Order and the New Imperials. Var Koon had been a wayward soul, in service to the Republic before pressganged into the service of the One Sith, then the Sith Empire before finally, willingly choosing to defect to the New Imperial Order at the dawning of their rebellion, the dawning of the will of defiance. The first time he was able to decide for himself.

"Does the Order not forbid them?" He asked.

"Evidently not. The Baran Do are a force order wholly integrated to Dorin, the Kel Dor. They are as much embedded into the society there as anyone else. They exist in service to the Kel Dor, the people of Dorin. They are not outsiders, they have no other interests. Even I only tread the Galaxy in service to my people. It is in the New Imperial Order that I place my trust. The trust that the Galaxy might eventually be...at peace. In order, security, prosperity...all of it. That is what the Baran Do what, is what is best for their people. For them to be safe, secure, prosperous and strong. The very same aim as the New Imperial Order. That is why I am here." Var Koon states in reply.

4SldoMN.png

V A N D A L
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
STORM COMMANDO TASK FORCE 'DARK RIDER'
VANDAL SQUAD
REGULATORS
FOCUS | Meko Sorrin

N5cG5gd.png
<"Yeah. If we've wrapped up here, then that's our next best bet."> Berik says before he checks the ammo counter on his charric rifle, using the free moment to swap out the power cell. He had more than plenty of ammo left, but it was almost instinct to take advantage of a moment in peace to re-arm himself.

<"Dark Rider Actual is clean for exfil, let's not waste any time."> And thus it was the TIE Reaper's job to get these Storm Commandos to their next line of work. It would've caused too much of a scene to simply lay siege or put the heat down unto the space port in full force. Not only would it disrupt the New Imperial efforts to occupy this world but it might very well let the parasites slip out and away from this place.

Passing into one of the sandstone corridors, the section of Storm Commandos ran through the hallway in a straight line path past the bustle of people traveling either direction. It was a man shrouded in black that gave away the port holding the Qo'krataa transport, the cloaked man snapping on his feet and turning to sprint in the direction opposite of the Storm Commandos.

No shot rang off, only an increase in pace following after them before soon enough it was an all out pursuit before a door slid open and locked behind him.

<"Charge! Now!"> Berik shouts out before ushering one of the Commandos forward to plant a door breaking charge against the sealed entrance way.

There wasn't any countdown, only a frantic motion of a hand down before the charge was detonated and the Storm Commandos made to flood through into the hangar bay.

Berik fired blindly, frantically.

But the effort was futile. As soon as they'd breached the engines, the cobalt glare of the ion engines roared to life and the unmarked freighter was well on its way to lifting itself from the space port before pulsing off.

<"Shit!">
Berik shouted out.

Failure. At the very least, they had their lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom