Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Man Behind the Mask

Well, roleplays have been slow for me lately and I figured I can try something to kill some time. I figured I just drop this thread to keep the activity going not only to give an opportunity for the community to get to know me better but also to keep those nice post counts going to benefit the website as well. So, here's what I wanted to do. I will open a questions and answers for you guys. Keep it civil. It's meant to be fun. You are welcome to ask me any questions in character or out of character. Whichever it is, it's okay with me. I will answer them honestly as best I can. Perhaps you might find something you did not know about me. So, without further ado, hit me with your best shots. :)

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Why did you choose Juyo? I understand it is highly aggressive and so appealing to Sith, but Ataru is also fairly aggressive, and Djem So/Shien can easily be applied in a very aggressive manor.

Personal... Hm, where do you see yourself in five years when talking about your career or schooling?

Kung Seilois said:
Why did you choose Juyo? I understand it is highly aggressive and so appealing to Sith, but Ataru is also fairly aggressive, and Djem So/Shien can easily be applied in a very aggressive manor.

Personal... Hm, where do you see yourself in five years when talking about your career or schooling?
I chose Juyo because it's ferocity, direct offence, and unpredictability. The form was more open and kinetic than Djem So but not as elaborate as Ataru. This form also complimented the Sokan technique very well with assisted jumps and movement, which could overwhelm an opponent. This form also is more demanding emotionally than Djem So, which suits best for my character.

My education was focused around Networking and Security, where my specialty was in network penetration and implementation of databases. The next five years? Perhaps continue my career further into being a White Hat [Ethical Hacker] for major companies.

Darth Vornskr said:
What's with the mask?
A symbology of concealment and mystery. Darc is a shi'ido and has never revealed his true form, or what I call his 'preferred' shape he shifts into. He's ever changing.

Shia said:
"Do you like cuddles?"
Darc - He hasn't been, but I'd assume if with the right person maybe?

Me - Very much do personally. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom