Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Magicians' Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: The Magicians' Den
  • Classification: A homestead
  • Affiliation: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/136741-nicholas-al-saher-the-magician/#entry1868008
  • Accessibility: Nicholas's homestead is hidden under the train transport hubs of lower Coruscant. It is hidden due to most people not knowing how to navigate the old tunnels beneath the transport stations. While isolated from society in general it is a short distance from transport to other sections of Coruscant. The homestead itself has remote surveillance and can be tied into the stations' surveillance system as well. There are remote alarms tied into the station security which act as a deterrent for any unwelcome visitors. The homestead itself has multiple escape hatches in case of the homestead being breached forcefully.
  • Description: From a glance this would appear as simply a sealed area of the old transport tunnels. The true measure of the place is what's hidden in plain sight though.
POINTS OF INTEREST

Garage where Nicholas keeps tools, vehicles, and weaponry. There is a lift which can bring cars and speeders up or down from a storage unit in the stations' cargo storage area.

d917a7880c13a1912d6ed741f9579aa9.jpg

Bedroom and office

df017319890728cb4aa14dd001ec3885.jpg

Shower

517ff0616985a89a770296fec7e05ae9.jpg

Security Rating: Medium

• The homestead itself has remote surveillance and can be tied into the stations' surveillance system as well
  • There are remote alarms tied into the station security which act as a deterrent for any unwelcome visitors.
  • Remote data back up and burn programming if breached forcefully.
  • Stun Dart Launchers built into the apartment itself activated if breached forcefully. Can also be triggered remotely.
  • External gas fixtures. Built to flood the tunnels with a variety of gases from knockout to poison.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Nicholas Al-Saher never truly fit into the upper class of Coruscant. He drives for them frequently but like much of Coruscant he lives in the lower levels, due to his exploits as a street-racer and slicer along with information supplier Nicholas decided to find himself an area of Coruscant he could call his own. As such he chose a place that many frequented, where there was food, public transit to avoid drawing undue attention and shopping. Having found an area underneath the transport hubs of lower Coruscant he did renovations himself and added things to make it feel like an actual home....

The terminals and what's below...

c28d1967e02e5f28142db718c828d4b4.jpg

Done. I linked the art where I could I WoON'T do anything more as I tried for thirty minutes to find art links other than artstation or deviantart. It took me endlessly through pinterest. [member="Arekk"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom