Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Love of Hutts.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
It was a beautiful sunny day on the planet Sriluur, business continued daily and business was good. Shettai made sure to take a long deteur to the palace, simply to speak with the many contractors and members of the cartel, he enjoyed speaking and socializing, this wasn't a shock to many as this was widely known.

Arriving to the palace upon his hover chair, his droids following slowly beside him with mechanical shades over him to protect the white skin of Shettai. Slowly entering, with a wide smile he licks along his lips and lets out a loud bellow to his cousin, [member="Sempra the Hutt"].

"Cousin, how beautiful it is to see you!"

With the recent stiring of the core worlds new markets were opening up. There was alot to do and Sempras throne room was bustling with activity.

As [member="Shettai The Hutt"] entered Sempra first only nodded and kept to his work. But then he remembered. He had found a way to use his cousins talent that was most needed.

He looked up and greeted him with a sly smile.
"Cousin, how good of you to come."

"I trust that you have found yourself at home here on Sriluur. I can only regret that our family has lost its position on Nal Hutta - our glorious jewel. But fear not, what was lost shall be retaken, in due time.
" Sempra slithered forth and faced his cousin with a chalice of Alderanean wine in both hands. He offered one to his cousin.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
Crossing his arms, the Hutt would continue smiling as he stared at his cousin [member="Sempra the Hutt"], bringing his hand over to accept the drink and taking a sip soon after tapping the gauntlet against his cousins. After his large tongue would lap against his lips a moment before a delightful sigh would emit from his lips and with a nod, would begin to speak softly.

"Yes, what was lost shall be."

Sempra sniffed the wine allowing its fine nature swell inside his nostrils.

"Cousin, I have asked you to come here out of a soecial need. I know you have been an eager student of the galaxies old and recent politics and now with our family's rise in power we are starting to get the attention of other species. Given that they are by nature lesses beings their civilisations are proof that we need to handle them on both sides of the field."

Sempra sipped the wine. His younger cousin was an untested card. Seperated from modt of the dealings that other nations considered illegal behaviour. Now this would finally prove useful.

"I have recently been approached by republic representatives and they are open to discusd the possibility of a hutt prescence in their midst. Things are not settled yet but I need a name to present. And that name would be yours." Sempra did not ask. Hecwould go to great length to aid his family and protect its power base, but it also meant he counted on their full support. If [member="Shettai The Hutt"] had any objections for reasons unknown to Sempra, now would be the time.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
For a moment the Hutt would look back at his cousin [member="Sempra the Hutt"], nodding a moment before his smile returning to the fat lips of the albino mouth. With a heavy nod, folds of skin and fat jiggling.

"It is true I am educated on such. I will do anything for the family cousin, and I graciously accept."

There was a moment of silence in between [member="Shettai The Hutt"] s acceptance and Sempras continued speech.

"You will be entering an arena where our influence is not widely spread. The Galactic Republic is a strange beast and an entity of its own. We must not underestimate their natural contempt for our species. You will have use of that silver tounge of yours little cousin." Sempra was speaking plainly. He knew there was a risk involved for Shettai in this.

"We have an open door at the moment and we shalth use it. Senator [member="Cecily de Demici"] will be your first contact in the senate. She is ambitious enough snd seek potentail allies where the current leadership does not. I would suggest that you keep her happy and encourage her bid for power in the senate."

"You can also rely on [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] for support. He is not a senator but holds certain influence in the republic when it comes to question related to their trade."

"The last hutt who succesfully bavigated those waters was the legendary [member="Popo"] the hutt. He has retired from that arena but still keep an eye on things. He might offer advice if you find yourself in deep waters. He does not wish to be connected with myself or the cartel openly which I support, let us keep that arrangement."

Sempra downed his chalice of wine and turned to his relative, fixing his eyes sternly into Shettais.

"I am giving you an opportunity to create a power base of your own dear cousin. But if you fail your duties toward me I will not hesitate to withdraw our family's backing of your nomination. We do not have the luxuary of merely be content. Find ways to strengthen our infuence in the core worlds, find ways to guide the flow of republic credits into the cartel. And foremost warn me of any political changes that distracts our affairs."

Both hutts knew all to well that this endevour could reach a hasty end if things did not work out. But the dice had been cast.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
With a smile and a nod, the Hutt's mood did not falter though his tone did go to that of a more serious nature when speaking towards his cousin, [member="Sempra the Hutt"].

"Cousin, you wound me. I shall prove myself to the family and the cartel, I understand that not everyone in the family has spoken highly of me for keeping my nose out of the business but here is my time to shine and I will make it grand."

Though, not usually one to drink all in a sip, would do such and nod a little, it would be obvious he held it down simply to not be seen as odd.

"I will rely on the guidance of those you trust and from there, I shall guide us towards a new age for the Hutts."

"Excellent dear cousin. I have prepared a gift for you to use from here on. You will find a small stab of servants and discrete guards aboard her. She is newly constructed and you are the crafts first owner. Use her and her crew at your own convinience."

"You should now prepare to make an appearance at the proclamation of Vontor where I will present you to [member="Cecily de Demici"] "

[member="Shettai The Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom