Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Lost Hangar

With auxiliary power restored to the terminal, an interactive schematic of the entire cave system was pulled up by Bat Rum. "All right," he said to Elgyn, "we're here." He pointed with a finger. "Behind this door," he added sliding his finger to the north, "is...what I think is a large hanger bay. From the schematic, I would assume it's large enough to house a fighter wing." He paused to look around the cave. "This must have been something back in the day."

Following an operations grid that showed a layout of the power systems, the pirate was soon able to discover the means to bring several auxiliary generators back online. The cave they were in suddenly filled with a loud rumble, like a thousand massive furnaces roaring to life, but Bat was quick to turn and call out, "It's nothing! Just the systems coming back online! It's been some centuries, you know." He said that with as much confidence as he could muster, due to a small fear that he might have accidentally engaged the redoubt's self-destruct mechanism. "It's fine," he muttered to himself, shrugging. "We're good."

With enough power now restored to the site, Bat opened the large door in front of them.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla R1-3G R1-3G Cato Felix Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor Ladybug Ladybug Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok Bat Rum Hilt Bat Rum Hilt K KAR

Last edited:
(OOC: Things have slowed down in IRL now so I ccna get some RP in now.)

As R1 disabled the droids Elgyn picked through the other crates. There was little of value among the long-expired ration packs and a few outdated energy cells. One did contain several uniform antique blaster pistols and a few rifles. Loading the crate and the few scattered droid parts onto a cargo loader he tinkered around with the it trying to see if it has any power left in its reserves. With a swift kick to its power cells compartment the loader’s repulses came to life. “Never let anyone tell that violence never solved anything.” he said with a smile.

With the auxiliary power slowly reactivating Elgyn stood behind Bat. Watching his finger tracing the path way north Elgyn nodded at his words. The hybrid became weary when the walls began to rumble. “Oh… “His eye darting back and forth, Elgyn's expression went from amused to comically shifty and nervous “…this is totally natural. I agree.” Elgyn rushed over to the loader and pick up its remote synch and activated it, his steps quickened and the loader began keeping pace. “But ya know what they say…time is money. Let’s move it!” El was not the mood to take chances; Bat had found their prize and it was time to collect.

Darting through the large doors Elgyn ran north until he met with a large open chamber that was just starting to bloom with lights. He gave the massive room a wide scan. “There she is” El said with a smile. His hand was out as if he was presenting an innovation. Eight legs and a long boarding ramp supported a huge saucer shaped spacecraft. El’s smile faded just a little bit, he was hoping there might also be some auxiliary craft or a few fighters they could also snag, but the Corona-Class appeared to be the only vessel in the Hangar. Side stepping to the control terminal El pulled the lever control to the hangar door.

“Okay, lovely people… All aboard.” He said, his pace not slowing as he headed up the boarding ramp. He was going straight to the bridge.

Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor K KAR Ladybug Ladybug Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok R1-3G R1-3G Cato Felix Bat Rum Hilt Bat Rum Hilt Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Last edited:
"Are we expecting this thing to still be space worthy?" asked Bat Rum, heading up the ramp with a mixture of wonder and that feeling you get just before boarding a thrill ride.

Ignoring the droid and passing the giant Cha'ta'ri, Bat moved through the giant saucer-shaped ship to be the first to find the cockpit. "Pilot!" he called behind him. "I'm claiming the pilot's seat!" The thought of taking a ship nearly 900 years old out of drydock was enough to set the pirate's heart to racing, and he had no intention of anyone calling dibs first.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla R1-3G R1-3G Cato Felix Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor Ladybug Ladybug Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok K KAR

Cato Felix

C
OOC: It has been slow, uneventful, and lacking in purpose other than forming this group. I say we all take the ship and make a new thread with more direction to it.

IC

Cato looked around. He was bored. Everything bored him...ever since he left the gladiator arena he had found anything outside of fighting to be bland, pointless, directionless. Maybe this crew would give him an adventure and a purpose. He needed that...he wanted that.

"Nice ship. I think we should take it and get outta here before we bite off more than we can chew."

(OOC: I am sending you guys 'n gals a direct group message when I get up that I hope you read, there is a reason for my slower posting lateltly and it has nothing to do with my work. Please keep it private. I will write up a final post for this just after that. A new thread will br great. A character development thread is in order maybe? one that we can start to get to know each other?) )

Thanks! I know on Oct 12th Maxtor had said he was going to send everyone a note, but hadn't received anything so wasn't sure of where we were at collectively. Standing by to stand by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom