Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lost Girl

Najac Samedi

N
[member="Zaren Bouqi"][member="Anya Kalos"][member="Konahrik the Forgotten"]
((as a friendly note to Konhrik, you shouldn't post jump until about 24 hours. I have a job and I work all day so my responses are slow.))

Sadly things would not work out for the musical madman today, Mr.Jedi would make sure of that. With his little half sphere trick Najac had to act quickly in order to keep himself from getting blown up. Raising his hand up Najac's thrall that had primed the grenade jumped up to smother the blast along with his trumbone player. With an explosion of red mist and burnt guts a rain on entrails bathed Najac's pristine suit. "Oh brother! Oh boy! Would someone get me a pen? We're gonna need a bucket to clean these dead men!" With one of his thralls running up to him handing him a pen Najac took it and began to write on a piece of parchment. "Dear Mrs, or shall I say Misses Vesies I got bad news cause your husband been blown to pieces! At least that's my thesis!" Continuing to write his paper Najac laughed loudly than continued to sing

"Woooooaaahhh! And who else but a Jedi knight! The guy whose supposed to do what's right! It's funny the irony is thick, I'd be laughing more if this mook wasn't so thick. But alas where was I? Oh yes your dead and departed husband! He will be missed." Lowering his head in a short moment of silence Najac laughed again then began to walk into the ally he came from. Sadly the Jedi had just killed two civilians that were only under the power of mentalism if he had attempted to sever the link or do anything Jedi like he might of just saved them. But no, alas he did not he chose violence rather than a peaceful solution. "Now if you excuse me boys I got to jet! My suits covered in blood and it's awful wet." Walking back into the ally Najac snapped his fingers and the remaining members of his band were tossed out of their zombie like stupor as a the sound of a speeder firing up and exiting the scene could be heard (I make my exit)

[member="Najac Samedi"] (whilst I will wait for the others to reply, I do want to say thank you, I had asked Zaren earlier cause I've never rped on a forum before. Thank you for helping this Bambi, senpai!)

Konahrik watches the musical madman flee, eventually turning his attention back to the others. He lets out a sigh before speaking. "I really need to find a way off of this planet. . ." he says to himself. "Had I known you were capable of that, I probably wouldn't have intervened" he tells [member="Zaren Bouqi"]. "I still say we get off the streets. . . with this event, even more so." He stares at both Zaren and [member="Anya Kalos"], although his eyes remain cloaked by his hood. "Your choice, apartment, or Cantina."

Zion Krayt

Z
"Go home." The Jedi Knight said in reply to [member="Konahrik the Forgotten"]'s attempts at helping. He didn't trust him and he didn't think he would begin to trust the random man coming to them. He started to guide [member="Anya Kalos"], already dismissing the dark figure, but still paying attention to him through the Force.

"Unless you wish to join the Jedi Order." He said, throwing the offer over his shoulder.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Anya Kalos"]

"Hmph, I didn't think a Jedi could be so rude. . . I was just trying to help is all! Besides. . . I have no home. The apartment is only rented for a few days until I find a way off this planet. . ." Despite his appearance, he seems to act a lot like a child. ". . . If it's about the civilians, it's not your fault. . . There are rumors about people like him spreading all over the place. If you had severed the link, the detonator would have still gone off." His incessant talking is made slightly worse by the fact that he trying to stay close instead of just letting the two move on. "Oi, are gonna say anything? Or just ignore me like everyone else has. . ."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Konahrik the Forgotten"]

Anya followed along meekly, shaken from the whole experience with Najac Samedi and his band of zombie troubadours. She watched with wide eyes as the newcomer revealed a facet of himself that was almost as lost and alone as she was - at least she had a home, even if she didn't intend on going back there for some time. Jed were protectors, weren't they? And helpers? Zaren had helped her, at least...

"Excuse me," she said, lifting her soft voice to be heard. "You don't have to pretend you're not following us. If you want to come with us, why not just ask?" She darted a look at Zaren, to watch his face in case she was saying the wrong thing. "The worst we could do is say no," she added, offering a small smile. "And if you do want to be a Jedi, I'm sure Zaren would help you. He helped me."

[member="Anya Kalos"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Konahrik was unsure what to do. Everyone he had asked before this had denied him, or asked him for money that he didn't have. But he held a spark of hope within him, feeling slightly uneasy about everything, he decides to follow the girl's advice, and just ask.

"I have no money, and I'm a terrible pilot. No one on this planet seems willing to help me either. . ." He turns his gaze up, although his hood continues to cover his eyes well. "I was hoping to find someone who could train me in the ways of the force. . . to finish what my mother had started before she was murdered. I don't know much about the Jedi, or the Sith, other than the names. . ." It is clear in his voice that he is nervous about asking, but at this point, he knows he doesn't have any other choice. "I don't know what else to say. . . Even if you or your masters refuse to train me, please, at least help me get off this Shad-hole of a planet. . . I will repay you in any way I can, if I have to."

Zion Krayt

Z
Now he was starting to get annoyed. Zaren Bouqi didn't like to repeat himself, and this one kept on crying about how he was always ignored. Now he was going on about how he didn't have any money, and how misfortune was the only thing that he knew while he was upon the planet of Nar Shaddaa.

Basically he was talking about how useless he was.

It annoyed him he just ignored all of his words, and the black gauntlets clenched and unclenched as he turned around to look at [member="Konahrik the Forgotten"]. As a Padawan he would have just told this one to shut up and go away, and then he would have gone off without even sparing a second thought for the man. If it was a different situation, he would have perhaps felt bad for the man, and asked him a second time to join the Jedi Order.

Funny how the type of situation determines how you act, huh?

"I will take you to the Jedi Order, but I do not think I will be your Master. You vex me beyond reason, you seem to be a grown man, but you whine like a child. I do not need that with me for what I do for the Jedi Order. You yourself have said that your uses are...Practically none. Come with me to the Jedi Order. Force forbid I ask you a third time." He turned away from him and continued to guide [member="Anya Kalos"] along with him.

Konahrik nods silently, a smile of gratitude on his face. "Thank you, I will do anything I can to help or repay you for this kindness. That being said," His gaze remains unchanging as he walked along them. "I said I was a bad pilot with no money. I never mentioned any other skills I have or lack. . . Although I would rather not talk about them in the open. Gets the attention of far too many of these Hutt-spawn. . ."

From this point he remains silent, part of him feels self conscious, having been called a child, knowing himself why he acts that way in the first place. He follows [member="Zaren Bouqi"] and [member="Anya Kalos"] along, still weary, but feeling that he doesn't have a choice. He knows his choices are either to take the offer presented to him, or start considering making a pact with one of the many Hutts or crimelords that plague the planet. He watches as the local authorities finally arrive, heading towards the explosion site that has long since been abandoned.

(I think that just about marks the end of this thread.)

(([member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Konahrik the Forgotten"] Yeah, I think so too :))

Anya was relieved when Zaren offered the newcomer, whose name she had yet to learn, the chance to travel along with them. Having been stranded on a planet herself, she knew how valuable it was to find a friend or an ally. Zaren had saved her, to her eternal gratitude, and he was showing the Jedi to be good people - if a little short tempered - and honest, and she was growing to like the idea of learning with them. Whether she would be a good Jedi or not, only time would tell - and experience, she supposed: after all, she didn't know enough about them to decide what was bad and what was good.

"Thank you for helping us," she whispered for Zaren's ears only. "I hope someday I can repay you for your kindness."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom