Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lord of Shadows vs God of Shadows

jjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-meme-generator-there-can-only-be-one-84507c.jpg

You heard me Zaiden. Let's do this!~

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

I am sooooo down for this! Lol . But the question is now while Zaiden's a knight, or later on after he eventually becomes a master (hopefully! He's been a knight forever lol) @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"]

Up to you. I don't mind. (Make sure you remind me though, if you want to wait for master rank, cuz I'll forget. Better we get to it now. xD)

Matreya

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]
Hell yeah! This gonna be epic!

@[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"]
Hmm..not sure. I'll think about it. Valhalla seems...to cliche I guess. I don't know why lol.

NP~ Where-ever works. My idea was Val'Ryss, being the lord of chaotic evil she is, is doing corrupt things near Zaiden's domain of influence. And fight ensues from there.

Matreya

@[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] I didn't forget, and decided your idea would probably work easiest. So I'll type it up today in my free time

Matreya

@[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] gotcha. Sorry it's taking so long. I got a bunch of work to do, plus my 4 mnth old is teething >.< talk about a headache

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom