Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Lizard Knight's men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divider.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Infantry forces
elijah-mcneal-soldier-sketch.jpg
Divider.png

GENERAL INFORMATION
Divider.png

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Unique.
  • Deployment: Mass
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
  • + Prepared for different situations - They are prepared depending on who for different situations such as taking on people to taking on Vehicles
  • - Only front line troops - could be easily defeated as they are only front line troops.
  • - Defective buyers - could turn if offered enough money they are pirates after all.
Divider.png

• Description: Created as a group for Vork, the Lizard Knight Capo. It is a group of thugs and criminals and is generally used to protect the lizards base or be his stock goons. However they can be brought out. They are only front line troops and are not ready for people using the force and are easy to defeat. However they are prepared for anything.
Divider.png

[member="Vorkaliin Barass"]

While an interesting sub, we have a problem of intent here.

This seems to be an entire force rather than a single unit. Seeing as it has snipers, heavies, guards, regular infantry, etc. The combat unit is really made to write out a single combat unit, like the snipers in this unit or any of the others.

Not all of them put together.

My advice to you is to split these groups into multiple subs. This way you can also add more depth, better strengths/weaknesses and make them more unique.

Let me know what you want to do and I will review it again afterwards.

Apologies for the wait.

That looks better now. Considering this is a portion of a larger force, I think this should have a lower deployment. Minor or lower should be fine, depending on the size you are thinking.

[member="Jairus Starvald"]

All good man everyone has real life stuff to attend to.

As for that, I would rather like to keep it at mass as these guys will be the ones deployed the most. Where as someone like the snipers would be more a minor or limited due to the amount that would be required on the battlefield.

I discussed it with the others of the Codex.

You will need to remove the Hidden Data Pad (1 in 10 has it). Because its a minor production, while your deployment sits at mass. While your availability might be unique you want these guys to be fairly numerous as far as I understand. You can also bump down the deployment to minor and I will stamp it with the data pad.

Tag me once you have made the edit and I will stamp this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom