Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Little Padawan Who Could

Perhaps she had misunderstood him. He had offered to help her, had come up with plans and solutions which had either been inaccessible to her before or had never even crossed her mind. But she couldn’t shake the feeling of doubt. The question was, did it come from him, or from her own heart?

I made a choice based on what I felt was my moral duty,” Thelma said firmly. “I’m here because I want to do the right thing. There’s your answer.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Okay."

That's as much of an answer as he needed, if he even needed it. Maybe they both needed it. After a second he'd glance to the seat, then to her standing. Then shrugged and stood up himself. Hanging around here wasn't going to accomplish anything. Go to the Barrel? .. Maybe. Make sure she's got food. Ahh that'd be the one to do. He nodded at his own thoughts before flashing her a grin.

"I got an idea where I can get you some food. Stick around here, go to the barrel. I'll send you a holo when I get you a more consistent meal. And training. Expect an actual lesson soon."

Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom