Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Lion’s Son

Arken Dobson

Black Lion Of The Elysium Empire
Arken Dobson and @“Doofy” Dobson had a relatively uneventful trip on the way to see Rex. Arken had taken Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris ’s concerns into consideration and left Doofy to presumably do more “artwork” on the remaining, deactivated battle droids in the ship’s hold. Hopefully, Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris wouldn’t think to check his cargo hold for the duration of this trip, and Arken made a note to compensate him for the cost of getting the droids cleaned after. With interest. But at least this way, Doofy wasn’t in a position to annoy their chauffeur to the point of violence. With these Force Users, one could never be too careful…

They arrived, and Arken collected Doofy, making sure that the holdout blaster was safely secured and concealed in Doofy’s waistband once more. Arken then lead his son, who was hopefully following him, and met up with Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris before disembarking.

“Mr. Tyris,” Arken greeted the man, reciting the name he had learned on the trip here, “as we agreed, I stated that I would pay you once you safely delivered us to none other than Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun himself. So, if you are wise, I would advise you to personally accompany us to see him yourself so that you can guarantee the success of our deliver. I would hate to be thrown into prison by zealous guardsmen before the deal can be… completed, if you know what I mean.”

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

Cameron looked at the individual he was currently transporting. It had been hard to resist the urge to make it look like Doofy and his father had gotten an 'accident' thus far. If Doofy had continued to annoy him, Cameron would've snapped his neck with the force and called it a day. After all he had work to get done, and the man child's mental state was NOT in fact helping him accomplish his goals. Hopefully the pat down had been a success. Still, it wouldn't hurt to put the fear of him into his guest. His second lightsaber flew to his outstretched hand from where he had stowed it, activating. A burning crimson blade coming out of the hilt. "You better hope that the pat down's results were the truth, as I will be having another droid examine your son when we get to our destination. If he is found to be holding a weapon," Cameron made a slitting throat motion. "Do we understand one another in that regard?"

pagedivider2018.png

"Doofy" Dobson

D
Doofy didn't make artwork this time. I mean geesh, he didn't even get to pack his supplies! Or anything for that matter! Nothing but his sweet, precious, sock puppet duo. The battledroids just slept the entire journey, which was super rude! Or maybe....they fainted! Yes, that must've been it! And who could blame them? Stuck in a hanger with the biggest star in the galaxy, it was no wonder that they had fainted!

But before he knew it, the ride was over and Arken Dobson Arken Dobson came to collect him. "You missed it, Pops! We gave such a great performance that they fainted. Some just can't handle the power of stardom." Doofy snorted a little as he heard they were going to see Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun . In fact he even mocked the King while walking behind, before resorting to acting like a primate.

He didn't even notice Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris at all until the lightsaber was ignited. "Lights! Camera! Action!! THAT'S what you're supposed to say. Now make sure that you have that light shine on my left side. I look better from that angle. And what other trinkets have you got besides the light stick? A boom mic? Or do you have a little mic taped to your chest? Oh can we see it? I wanna see if you're wired! Just take off your shirt!" Doofy waggled his eyebrows at Tyris and tried to act all sultry towards him.

No doubt Pops was rolling his eyes by now.​

Arken Dobson

Black Lion Of The Elysium Empire
"You better hope that the pat down's results were the truth, as I will be having another droid examine your son when we get to our destination. If he is found to be holding a weapon," Cameron made a slitting throat motion. "Do we understand one another in that regard?"
Arken’s eyes half-closed in a deadpan expression at the insinuation of the other man. He kept his voice cordial, though, “well, you are free to pat him down again if you like. Me too, for that matter. But I’m not sure why you seem to think @“Doofy” Dobson must be armed in some way and not me. He can’t even be expected to keep his own socks on his feet”

And then, as if on que, Doofy seemed to reinforce Arken’s case.

"Lights! Camera! Action!! THAT'S what you're supposed to say. Now make sure that you have that light shine on my left side. I look better from that angle. And what other trinkets have you got besides the light stick? A boom mic? Or do you have a little mic taped to your chest? Oh can we see it? I wanna see if you're wired! Just take off your shirt!"

Arken tried to resist reacting this time, but his next breath exhaled as something between a sigh and a growl. He then clamped his eyes shut, rubbed his eyelids with his thumb and forefinger for a second, and then looked back at Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris before speaking again, “can we please just get moving already?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom