Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lianna Knight

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
It wasn't a long trip from the station where Sasha had met the wayward padawan, not a long trip at all. It did however feel like an eternity in the cramped cockpit of the sleek Aleph-class fighter. It was a deadly little vessel but designed for a single occupant. Not that many would mind being in close quarters with Sasha Santhe. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] was a strange one though. Sasha wasn't sure exactly what was wrong with him, but at least he retained the same dopey smile she was used to boys, especially young males, having around her.

"We are approaching Lianna," she said as the ship exited hyperspace. She could feel the very essence of the vessel through the force. A modern marvel of engineering by any stretch of the imagination, but a luxury craft it was not. Sasha wished she had her Santhe Challenger Luxury Edition. Then she would have been sitting pretty in the hot tub while a droid took them down to the surface of the planet.

She let out a sigh as she punched in the codes for the local security net. Santhe Security ran planetary security for Lianna and had for thousands of years.

The little fighter darted around the shipyards, her shipyards, that littered the space around the planet. "Welcome to Lianna, home of Santhe Corporate Headquarters, and me." She said.

The vessel drifted into the atmosphere and approached a mighty regal complex. It was Santhe manor, the expansive grounds that were home of the Santhe family of Lianna lived out their lives. Several manor houses and expansive manses stretched across the scenery but it was the near palace like Manor of Sasha Santhe that dominated the landscape. The little fighter found itself docking into the hanger that was attached to the veritable palace. The cockpit opened and Sasha stepped out of the fighter. She was met immediately by a droid who took her helmet and jacket that she flung off into its outstretched arms. "Welcome to my home..." she said doing a little turn with outstretched arms. She turned to another droid sitting at the end of the hall, "Have the servants prepare a meal. We have a guest, and he should be treated with all due hospitality."

The ride was uncomfortable, though Tugoro did not mind. He was simply grateful towards [member="Sasha Santhe"], who had aided in his escape of the monstrous Death Star. Even if it wasn't functional, it still scared the shit out of the young Jedi. Many things were running through the boy's mind as he gazed out the viewport, occasionally giving the female a quick glance here and there. He knew that most civilized humans considered it rude to stare, though did she qualify as such? Tugoro would have to find out, it seemed. Looking towards the planet ahead, the lad could not help but notice the many shipyards that littered it's orbit, most likely producing some cool starships.

Leaning forward, the Jedi would press his face against the glass after the atmospheric entry, already having spotted the large collection of buildings down below. They were massive, and plentiful, though one stood out amongst them all. The massive palace in which they were heading toward captivated the boy's attention, his eyes glued to it's magnificence. His view would be taken away shortly, for the Aleph Starfighter had landed in one of the assumingly many hangars. To think he would be able to explore such an immense property! Pausing for a moment, the Jedi could not help but feel as if he were forgetting something. Surely it was the fact that he was brought to this planet in the first place, though the exciting nature of his predicament worked away at the feelings of caution he would usually have.

Lifting his gaze upwards, Tugoro would begin to move around as the fighter's hatch opened, his feet managing to find a solid footing that wasn't the female's body. Bending his legs at the knees briefly, the Padawan would leap out of the cockpit, landing atop of the sleek fighter. Stretching out his limbs, Tugoro would look around the hangar, rather eager to begin exploring. Turning slowly to look at Sasha, the teenager would grin upon hearing the word meal. "What're we having?" He asked, rather hungry after his expedition.

Sasha Santhe

Sasha smiled at the youth, "I'm not, but whatever it is I'm sure the servants will make sure it is delicious." She shrugged, "They always do."

They continued to walk down the halls and Sasha thought of [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]. What would she think of this situation? She had an open invitation to come to the manor whenever she wanted. It was of course a risky move on Sasha's part to allow people such as this padawan and deadly Siobhan into her sanctum. Then again she didn't really do anything here that could link her to the sith. Her office? Doubtful it was filled with technical specs and diagrams. Her summer home, that was a safe place. She imagined teasing the padawan at the beach house and inviting Siobhan over for a good laugh and drink.

As she walked down a hall and into a large room with multiple lockers. Sasha beckoned the boy to come. "There are changes of clothes," she said pointing around. "I can't have you looking like that." She walked over to a screen and stood behind it keeping the screen between her and [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]. Her shadow silhouetted the screen as she changed out of the armor and into more appropriate dress. "To your right," she said from behind the thin screen. "There is a millimeter wave scanning device. Step into it and it will get your exact measurements. Once it has confirmed your measurements step out and a tailor droid will fit you."

Sasha Santhe had made this precaution just in case [member="Jared Ovmar"] stopped by. The man rarely dressed what she considered to be proper. As soon as the boy stepped into the device it would scan him. Then it would begin constructing suitable clothing which he could try on. Once he tried it on a droid would adjust it to his own level of comfort. Of course the pesky droid was also programed with Sasha's own sense of style. How she enjoyed listening to it berate Ovmar about his sense style and insist upon more sensible styles.

"Go on now," she said.

The hall had a hide ceiling, along with many doors that lead to several rooms. The palace was extremely large, it was most incredible thing he had ever seen in his life. The boy's head would examine the entirety of the estate he was within, admiring it the entire time. Looking to [member="Sasha Santhe"], Tugoro would listen to her words, taking note of only one thing. "Okay," he would say. The Padawan could not remember the last time he had actually eaten a good meal. Probably back on Kashyyyk, when he enjoyed eating barbequed trakkrrrn ribs.

Eventually the duo would come to a halt, in front of one of the many doorways. Looking into the large locker room, Tugoro would remain quiet as he listened to Sasha, who was apparently critiquing his attire. Grasping his brown robe, the boy would tug it off of his body, stuffing it into one of many lockers that surrounded him. Now he was dressed in his padawan tunic, which currently had armor plating attached to certain areas. Lifting his legs, the Jedi would reach down and remove his boots, placing them into the locker along with his armored gloves. Looking towards the scanning machine the female had pointed out, Tugoro would approach it, taking off his tunic, left in his black jumpsuit. It was snug on his body, though it allowed flexibility as well.

After standing stepping forward into the scanner's range, the boy would stay still for a few seconds, waiting for the machine to begin. A bright light would begin to shine around his body, moving constantly in order to get the length and widths of his limbs and such. Once he was properly assessed, he would be dressed in Sasha's own style, so whatever he looked like could vary depending on her taste. Glancing over at the thin sheet that separated the two, Tugoro would walk forwards, examining her briefly before looking towards the exit. "Where to?"

Sasha Santhe

"The tailor will have your clothes prepared in time," Sasha said. In time for what she left to the imagination. In time for food? Well that couldn't be, they were going to eat now. "Just follow me." she said to the boy wearing only his black jump suit. She pulled him away by the hand walking briskly down the hallway. There was a skipping like demeanor to Sasha's gait as they approached a small dining hall. There was food aplenty lined up about the walls. Succulent meats, salads, fruits, and decadent deserts all for the taking. There wasn't a table and chairs like one would expect from a proper dining room, this not being one, but rather a booth with a simple table. "Just ask the droid for whatever you want," she said pushing [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] into the booth and then squeezing in next to him, trapping him up against the wall. "and he will bring it over to you."

She waived the droid who brought over two drinks. They were clearly a fruity drink with a bit of a punch. Colors swirled about in them like a sunset. "So tell me little Jedi," she said taking a sip of the beverage, "Tell me about yourself, about the Jedi temple. Tell me everything...it must be terribly exciting."

Looking down at his attire, Tugoro would frown briefly, before feeling [member="Sasha Santhe"]'s hand wrap around his own. She was stronger than she looked, for he was easily pulled away, his legs working to match her pace. He wasn't sure why she insisted on leading him on in such a manner, but he didn't mind either way. While the duo walked down the hall, a feeling of un-comfort would wash over the boy, though he was unsure what it was. It was definitely the situation he was in, it just didn't seem right. Even so, he opted to ignore such a feeling, forgetting about making contact with the Republic completely. Even though he would get heckled by his master, he would rather spend time with this rich, pretty girl, and eat delicious food. Who wouldn't?

Upon entering the dining hall, the young Padawan would smell the food, it's aroma being rather noticeable to his senses. It smelled great, he was eager to sate his hunger. The pair would walk towards the booth, which looked comfortable and fancy. Instead of sitting down himself, the boy was pushed into his seat, before being squished against the wall by the female's soft body. Hey, it was an upgrade from being cramped against her dense armor in the starfighter. Tugoro's face would grow red as she spoke, his ears listening attentively. Exciting? Turning slowly to look at Sasha, the brown haired boy would speak quickly, using as many words as he could in order to impress her. His basic language skills were not too great, though he had learned during his time at the many Jedi Academies.

"Hardly," he would retort, replying to her last comment. The temple was anything but exciting, it was a place of peace and tranquility. Tugoro appreciated what and how the Jedi did things, though he could not deny that it was sometimes boring. "I was a slave once. Grew up on Kashyyyk. Got captured, then rescued by Jedi," He would explain, only scratching the surface of his past. The boy did not want their time together to be awkward or anything, so he aimed to keep the conversation going. Lifting his arm up from between the wall and his body, Tugoro would hold out his hand, before placing it on the table. A mechanical whir could be heard as his fingers tapped against the table, hinting at his robotic extension. "How did you...Get all of this?' He would question, looking around the massive room he was within. Obviously, he was referring to her grand wealth.

Sasha Santhe

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Sasha put her hand on the boys mechanical limb and rubbed it up and down. She did like machines, and using her special force skills she could tell alot about the one he currently had. It was trash, her biotech company could do better. "I was born into this," she said interlocking her fingers with his. "I am Sasha Sienar-Santhe of the noble house Santhe of Lianna. With my birth I was granted control of one of the largest companies in the galaxy and was immediately a noble lady of the Tion sector." She stopped and stared at the drink in front of the boy. "But it wasn't all great," she said wiping a hand across the boys cheek. "You are young, but you remember the Sith Empire. It only recently fell a few years ago. They took over Lianna and I was sold like a sack of fruit to them." She frowned, "I was a hostage, a bargaining chip to be used in their games. Me being close kept my parents in line and my company loyal."

She of course didn't tell him that part of the deal had her apprenticed to the Sith Empress and learning to be a Sith. "The things I witnessed," she said squeezing his hand. And then her Empress forsook her, and then her empress was fell by that fat useless Sith Lord who became Emperor, And then the ingrates of the Empire allowed it to fall because of their petty incomparable bickering. "But the Sith Empire is gone now, and I am still here." Yes, Sasha was still here, and more powerful than ever before, cloaked by shadow and shrouded in legitimacy. "I can tell you are a good boy," she said with a smile, the same smile that made her a media darling. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "So lets just eat and be merry for awhile? You can tell me about your training and the adventures, and I'll tell you about the first time I designed a fighter. Deal?"

Looking down at the table top, Tugoro would watch as [member="Sasha Santhe"] once more reached forward, rubbing his metallic hand in a strange manner. Her flirty nature was rather bold, and to be honest it really had caught the young Jedi off guard. Looking up at her eyes, the young boy could almost tell that she was assessing his mechanical limb, and it was true, it was nothing high end. It was Republic issued, and allowed for some flexibility, though it was rather limited. Averting his eyes from her smooth arm, Tugoro would turn to give his attention to Sasha's face, as she answered his question. She truly was lucky, having been born into such a wealthy family. Noticing the movement of her own hand, Tugoro would look down at her fingers that as they interlocked with his own. Why did he feel so nervous. Lifting his gaze, the boy would examine the drink that had been placed on the table. He wanted to grab it, though he wouldn't be given the chance.

The female's hand would place itself upon Tugoro's face, forcibly causing him to turn and look at her own expression. She spoke of his youth, and an old Sith Empire he figured was the New Order. He had fought against them before during one of their planetary invasions. They had been a force to be reckoned with back then, but now they had parted ways and divided themselves into other factions. It seemed she too had been manipulated at a young age, just as the young Jedi had been. He had been sold as a baby, and used secretly in order to track and capture a group of Wookiees. Though not completely the same, Tugoro now had something that he was able to relate to Sasha. "That's terrible," he would state, looking towards the ground before diverting his attention back to her. At this point, the young boy was not sure what to expect, as was rather surprised when Sasha decided to kiss him on the forehead. The young Padawan's would turn a beet red color as she moved away, continuing to talk.

"Y-yeah," he would mutter, turning away to look at the drink nervously. What would he talk about? There were many things on his mind, one in particular being something that had bothered him for quite awhile. He had just figured it out. "Miss, why did you bring me here?" he would question curiously. Surely her reason for taking him in the Aleph was not only to rescue him from the Death Star, or had it? If not, she surely wouldn't be having dinner with him like this. While he waited, he began to think of some stories to tell, adventures that he had taken part of in the past.

Sasha Santhe

Sasha leaned back and took a ship of her drink. "No need to stand on formality, call me Sasha." She had a reputation for such informality, and for partying, but those were her teenage years. Technically she was a noble and if he was really standing on formality he would have called her Lady Santhe. Even still. "As to why I rescued you," the young woman shrugged. "Do I need a reason? Maybe I only wanted some company on the trip home." Laughing she added, "wouldn't that be reason enough?"

She doubted the boy would be satisfied with that. "The truth then. I saved you because you were there. So I took you away. It was convenient to do the right thing." And she could use him. "And then I brought you here to enjoy my hospitality. I couldn't just leave you at a spaceport." letting out a shrug she then added, "I am responsible for you now. I saved you and now have to take care of you. That is all. A matter of pride and honor."

Waiving to the droid she summoned the first dish, fruits and blue cheese. Looking at [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] she asked "Why were you on a big nasty station like that anyways? Some Jedi mission?"

"Okay, Sasha," he would begin, before pressing his own back against the comfy cushioned bench. Reaching forward, Tugoro would do the same as [member="Sasha Santhe"], his fingers wrapping around the glass that had been put down for him. By mere examination, the young boy could not tell what the drink was, though it didn't really matter to him. He was rather tired and thirsty from the journey, thus prompting him to lift the glass and chug the whole thing down in one go. The liquid left a slight burn in his throat, on the other hand it was not as strong as some things he had had on Kashyyyk. Even so, the youngster's tolerance to alcohol was limited to none, so sooner or later the effects would begin to kick in.

Smirking at her reply, Tugoro would nod his head slowly, considering that fact that she was only trying to help him. It really was the most likely reason, seeing as someone so kind and beautiful could never do evil things. Right? He would not have minded being left at a spaceport, for his Republic comrades could've came to pick him up. Either way, he enjoyed her hospitality, and was grateful to her for even allowing him to be in her presence. "Well, I owe you then," he would follow up, watching as a droid approached and set food down in front of the duo. Reaching out to grab a piece of fruit and cheese, Tugoro could quickly eat them, while listening to the female's last question. "Correct," he would start, while chewing the food in his mouth, "I was sent to investigate."

Sasha Santhe

Sasha kept up her smile and ate along with the boy. It was strange to be this close to a Jedi, even a padawan. Although she hadn't actively fought during the days of the old Sith Empire she had of course contributed. The Jedi were the enemy and yet... The media spun the story well, poor abused Sasha Santhe, very few knew the truth and even if they spoke they were not to be believed.

"You must be very brave," she said playfully. "To be given a mission like that. Investigate this new Death Star. You must be very important in your order." She waved the droid again, "I can tell, you are strong. I have a sense for such things." No need to tell him she could use the force. That was still something of an open secret. "Brave and strong. One day you will be beating the women off you with a stick." A chuckle left her lips. Oh how she loved to tease. She bit into one of the little fruits slowly and chewed it swallowing. The droid brought over another round of drinks, taking Sasha's only partially consumed one away.

There was an artform to drinking without getting drink. Always order before you finish and let the server take away the unfinished drink. Spill if possible, and if someone when someone walks away and comes back tell them they are behind and need to drink another. In this manner Sasha had amused herself to no end as those around her became intoxicated while she was barely drunk.

She looked at the youths flushed cheeks. She wouldn't even need to go that far here she thought to herself.

While sitting in the booth, Tugoro would suddenly pause, after swallowing the food he had been chewing. Lowering his gaze to look at his hands, the boy noticed that his flesh one was feeling strangely warm and tingly. Lifting his arm, Tugoro would briefly rub at his eyes, a strange feeling having washed over him already. He felt strangely carefree, and drowsy at the same time, more so than he usually was in everyday life. With a roll of his shoulders, Tugoro would shrug the thought away, not very concerned for his mental and physical state. [member="Sasha Santhe"] was so kind and generous, surely he had nothing to worry about. Being sent to investigate an old, broken down Death Star could be considered an important mission to some, however it was not to the young Jedi. He saw it for what it was, a mission that needed to be completed. Surely the Republic would've sent a Knight or Master leveled individual, if they could spare them.

Alas, they could not, seeing as the war that raged on in the galaxy called many to arms. Squinting his eyes, Tugoro would look through his narrowed vision in spite, thinking of the Republic. Even if his master did not consider him a Knight, Tugoro did, for he prided himself on the many missions and things he had done to aid the Republic, no matter how insignificant. Tugoro's experience and prowess was vast enough that he was even capable of turning a Sith from the dark side. And his Master thought it was necessary to forbid him from wielding a real lightsaber? [member="Zaren Bouqi"] had even knighted [member="Lupe Baracka"], the man that had sliced off the young Padawan's hand after goading him into a fight. Closing his eyes, the young Jedi would begin to calm his mind, attempting to clear the thoughts of envy that were rapidly filling it. Reaching forward, he would grasp another drink that had been placed down, quickly drinking it once again. The blue cheese had left a strange taste in his mouth, one he did not particularly enjoy.

"Brave? Sure," the Padawan would begin, turning to look at the female who sat beside him. The boy would continue to speak quickly and to the point, his already limited basic language skills becoming lessened even more after the alcoholic consumption, "Important...Hardly," he would state, the thoughts he had conjured earlier resurfacing. Laughing slightly, Tugoro's cheeks would indeed go red, before imagining himself with a stick, literally beating women that tried to chase after him. Now that he thought about it, was Sasha not acting the way she described females would in the future? Strange, indeed Tugoro would need to learn a lot about women, for it seemed they were rather confusing. "What do you do around here?" The Padawan would question, still greatly intrigued by the massive property she owned.

Sasha Santhe

Sasha heard the question and looked around. It was a mighty big place, but the truth was she was here as much as many other places she owned. Her beach house, though smaller, was another place she often visited. Of course there was her office. She spent a lot of time there, and out and about working on various projects. She was a busy woman. "I tinker with machines, play games, have fancy parties." She shrugged. All those things were true. "We have a full recreational facility. Pool." A devilish little smile appeared on her face. "we should go swimming later, maybe invite some people over, have a real party."

That was her reputation. A party every night, although with the amount of work she'd been putting in recently that was hardly how things went anymore. "Enough about me though, what about you? You can lift things with your mind? Sense danger? Fight with a lightsaber? Have a girlfriend back at the temple?"

She bombarded him questions and signaled the droid to cut him off from alcohol for now. There could be more time for that later if she wanted.

Listening quietly to [member="Sasha Santhe"]'s words, Tugoro would grin as she spoke of a real party. It was a rather enticing idea, if he left this place anytime soon he would have to come back just for that reason. He could not remember the last time he had gone swimming, though it was probably on Kashyyyk. Sasha seemed like a kind, and exciting person, he would definitely have to come back here on occasion, if he were allowed. Once again, Tugoro would begin to laugh, finding her last question in particular rather amusing. "Yeah," the young Padawan would begin, lowering his hands towards his waist. Before leaving the locker room, Tugoro had put his belt back on, allowing himself to carry his lightsabers even though he was not equipped in his traditional uniform. He figured that even if he was going to dinner, he might as well carry them around in case.

Three saber hilts hung off the boy's belt, all held in place by restraints. Grasping at a single handle, Tugoro would pull as the metallic cylinder, allowing it to raise above table top, and be placed on it. It was his training saber, one that had a blue beam when ignited. He had picked it out during his time in the temple, after he had been forbidden to use real weapons. "Go ahead," he spoke, motioning for her to hold it if she felt like it. Looking down at his lap, the young Jedi would smirk, recalling her last question, before answering, "Jedi have mixed views on relationships," he began, not exactly sure whether or not they were allowed in order of this day and age. "Though, I got my eye on two." He would say, still grinning widely as he recalled two female Padawans that he was rather fond of.

Sasha Santhe

"Two?" Sasha teased, "You think you can handle two?" A little smile crept over her face, "You dog you."

Sasha took another bite of food and swallowed. She reached out and touched the boys mechanical hand. Gently she rubbed his hand and felt his fingers gently massaging them. "I don't mean to tease" she said reaching out with the force and nudging the machines in his arm. Machine met flesh, and she could feel and sense it. There was a trauma there. Sasha could use this. "Your arm," she said softly examining the hand. "How did it happen? I had a friend," servant, "who got theirs caught in a wheat thresher once. Industrial accidents happen so often." The woman continued her lamentation, " [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] would feel chills up his hand as Sasha activated the connection to his nerves. A lightly pleasurable sensation.

If today were a normal day, Tugoro would've been easily able to detect the force that [member="Sasha Santhe"] had employed. Though, given his inebriated state, such a thing would pass over the boy's head, his vision more focused on the slender hand that continued to massage his own mechanical one. The young Padawan would look rather confused for a moment, not exactly understanding the point of what she was doing. Listening to her words, the boy would shake his head from side to side once, the same grin still plastered across his expression. She definitely meant to tease, though the boy did not mind, seeing as he enjoyed her company. The strange feeling his body and mind experienced due to the alcohol would be completely disregarded, as a slight twinge ran up his forearm. However, it was not the usual pain he felt, for the Mechu Deru user had actually been able to incite pleasure through his nerves.

Perhaps it was the result of her strange rubbing motion, or perhaps something else. Tugoro didn't care either way, seeing as his mind was on conversing with the pretty lady. Wheat thresher, he was not sure if that was more painful than a lightsaber wound, even though it sounded like it. The Padawan's teeth would clench against one another as the memories began to flood into his mind, allowing him to view images of Lupe Baracka, the one that had severed his hand from his arm. "Training accident," the boy would speak quietly, a slight feeling of anger and embarrassment welling up within him.

Sasha Santhe

Sasha smiled internally. She sensed the emotion from the lad. "They don't take precautions training? That seems foolhardy." she prodded. Snaking her arm around the boy she pulled him closer, "You poor brave thing," she said in an affectionate embrace.. "That is barbaric, I would never have expected that from the Jedi."

Cradling the younger boy in her arms she frowned and kept up the front. It was almost done. Her internal clock was warning her of the impending incident. "How did this happen?" she asked "neglect?"

Turning his head to match her arm's movement, Tugoro would allow it to wrap around him, though he watched with a cautious eye. He had began to feel rather suspicious, his mind sending him strange chills up and down his spine. It was akin to a warning through the force, though in his alcohol influenced state, the Padawan figured it was only natural, due to his company. While listening to [member="Sasha Santhe"]'s words, Tugoro's face would become visibly red as he was pulled closer to her body. Sighing nervously, the boy would open his mouth, beginning to ponder on the words he would use to explain the situation that started to flood into his mind. The intense anger that he had felt back then was something unpleasant, something he did not want to ever possess again.

Even if he felt that way, he could not deny that the power he felt was incredible. After experiencing the extreme heat of plasma burning through his flesh, the boy had let out a roar of frustration, which manifested into a force scream through his emotions. "Our training...made a bad turn," he would begin, obviously trying to recall a similar phrase. He had failed. "I was angry, not focused," he continued, remembering the blind rage he had entered. It was his ultimate weakness, for it had resulted in Lupe getting the better of him. "My...Opponent," he said, with an interesting selection of words. "Took my hand." The Jedi would shrug lightly, having essentially explained the story. He didn't take any care of controlling his current emotions, seeing as he didn't think anyone would notice. He was envious, and still angry by the memories that flashed through his head.

Sasha Santhe

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"] was angry. Good. Sasha kept him close to her as she bathed in his anger, his embarrassment. All of these feelings could be used against him, all of them could be cultivated into something Sasha wanted. "It's alright," she said finally whispering into his ear. "I shouldn't have brought it up."

She released her embrace and slid over away from the boy standing up and stretching a little. Walking over to the droid she poked at some of the food displayed. "Have chef prepare something special for tonight," she said to the server droid. Turning she shot Tugoro a smile, "Tonight should be special for. New clothes, and I am going to introduce you to some important people."

And then it happened, the door to the room exploded in a massive fireball. The sound and pressure threw Sasha back, no preparation being able to stop the mighty blow. From the smouldering remains of the door a droid sauntered into the room lazily. It started to fire wildly, its sensors obscured.

Sasha stood up and ran over to Tugoro pulling him to the ground and shielding his body with hers. "Stay down," she warned as the machine continued to punch hole in the wall with blaster bolts.

Readjusting his position in the booth, Tugoro would once more make himself comfortable, as [member="Sasha Santhe"] gave him some space. He did not mind speaking of his past experiences, for they were things that had happened, things that would not go away just by ignoring them. "No worry," the boy would mutter as he shrugged, in reply to her first whispered comment. Craning his head to the side, Tugoro would watch as the female stretched, before heading towards the food display, where the server droid had stationed itself. Another sharp, more than noticeable chill would waft over the boy's being, his mind receiving a strange sense of urgency and danger. Standing to his feet, the young Jedi would begin to reach to his waist, not sure as to what was going on. Was she planning something? Even if she was, he could not tell, for no thoughts of deception or hostility leaked off of her.

Tugoro would make his way across the large dining room, before stopping as a bright light became apparent. The metallic hull of the door would heat up considerably, before erupting in a violent explosion, causing debris and dust to surround the entrance after it settled. Having lifted his arm to shield his eyes, the young Padawan would rush forward, watching as Sasha stood onto her feet, after hitting the ground. He had thought that she might've been hurt, though it seemed as if she was completely unharmed. Blinking a few times in disbelief, the young Jedi would shake his head from side to side, refusing to let his body hit the floor with her. Instead, his hands would grip firmly onto her arms, his body pivoting as she lowered to the ground. Allowing a gentle wave of telekinesis to flow forward from his being, the force energy would attempt to fit itself between the Dark Jedi Master, and the ground beneath her. With a wave of his hands, the energy would attempt to slide her body under the booth, where she would be relatively protected by the table, as long as Tugoro drew the attacker's attention.

Which he would do of course, seeing as he wanted to impress his new acquaintance. In all truth, the boy enjoyed demonstrating his skill to all that were present, though he specifically wanted to dazzle the female. Tugoro's fingers would tighten around a single saber hilt that hung at his waist, his hand pulling forward to release it. The belt's restraints would be undone by the teen's strength, allowing him to lift the lightsaber and activate it's beam. Pushing off of the ground, Tugoro would begin to dash across, where he would eventually face the heavily damaged wall, and the attacker that had approached. The bright crimson blade that had ignited would extend longer than the Jedi's usual saber, seeing as it was a different one entirely. He had picked it up on the Death Star, and and intended to put it to use. Of course, not within range of any Jedi. Cocking his arm backwards, the Padawan would begin to focus, concentrating a tight glove of force energy over the weapon's metallic handle. As his arm thrust forward in a throwing motion, the lightsaber would be released, spinning rapidly at it's target in hopes of cleaving it's head clean off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom