Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The League of Red

In the Ashes of the Old Empire, there came three orders of thought.
The Sith Council, with its secrecy it wishes to claim dominion over all Sith.
The One Sith, with an "all knowing" Dark Lord, have goals of a similar thought.
Then there is the League, to where domination is claimed by Sith, not over them...

Formerly the League of the Sith, the League of Red shall be the next evolution of this Military Junta of Stratocractic Warlords. We are a military coalition left over after the Imperial system fell, that realized that they were in a state of weakness and strife. But observant of their enemies activities, see opportunity to rise from their decay, and at long last feed the fire of their passions. Joining the Red Legion of the Mandalorian Empire, this band of Sith Remnants shall offer themselves up to the Mandalorians a hefty price, their founder Darth Voracitos shall answer the crimes inherent towards the Nuke of Keldabe, and in addition shall allow an almost slave like existence to Mandalorian Overseers to his members. But this is all a rouse. While they are conditioned and offer prices of tribute to convince the Mandalore that they are no threat, The League of Red asks to become the official Overseers of Ziost, its official protectors. They claim this right out of religion, for not only is this the place of the Leagues first meeting, it is an ancient homeworld of Sith ideology.

Under the guise of the Red Legion's Banners, LoR parades as protectors of Ziost... until they decided to protect the world from the Mandalore they had "sworn" allegiance to. Rebellion sparks! The League of Red reveals its true colors that undoubtedly the Mandalore had suspected, but had been lulled by their apparent weakness. The Mandalorians would think of them as mere slaves who beg for rights, and as the League pushes little by little, demonstrating act of loyalty after act of loyalty, the League grows in resources, power, and coordination. When the time comes, Voracitos unleashes the signal, and large enough fleet arrives out of hyperspace to blockade Ziost! The League's siege begins...

But there is only one problem... YOU!

The League requires the participation of many more Sith and non-Sith alike, in order to set a precedent like never before. In this new age of Rebellion, one of the first should be the best! With your help, this can be accomplished. Join the League of Red, and become a true conqueror.

Join the Cause, Stoke the Flames!

Icon-Fist.png

Okay, so it seems there is a slight change of plans. Thanks to a particular Mando *cough cought Mia cough*, the Rebellion will take place on Myrkr. Fun!

Looks like we won't be seeing Ziost anytime soon. The plans though, are still in place!

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], yeah, pretty much. I think that was the Mandalorian's idea.

However, if the Rebellion fails, we will return to being a flotilla. Even if the Rebellion flops it will still be an interesting series of threads.

[member="Cain Laatl"]

Well, in this Rebellion, more or less the League will be within the jurisdiction of the Mandalorian Red Legion (their foreign mercenary company, basically). Pretty much anyone none Mando can join if they swear allegiance to Mandalore.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but members of the Mandalorian faction are allowed to create factory items containing beskar without dev threads. Additionally, under the League if you choose to stick with us, you will be allowed to convince an army to follow you, and if/when we go major somewhere, you will be allowed to launch your own Dominions and Skirmishes, as well as Invasions. (so long as you tell the faction and as a group make the Invasion guide lines with the involved faction as per the Board Rules).

You don't have to serve anyone and you have a trainer available to you if you desire such additional training.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I'm not sure. This whole allegiance thing is pretty sketchy, even if they're just meaningless words to get Mandalore to like us.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I want respect, and I want to have advancement opportunities. I also want to have a seat on whatever high and mighty council you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom