Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last

[member="Darth Hauntruss"]

Zeltros

On the fringe of Zeltros sat an apartment, owned by a woman named Vanessa Kuhn. Zeltros was a party planet where people across the galaxy came to meet up, get drunk, and bang - the perfect place for Circe to lay low and meet with an old friend she had invited to talk. The kitchenette was fully stocked, as was the rest of the room. It was time to see how Val'Ryss was doing.

Perhaps things had changed since they last met.

Hauntruss entered the apartment. Zeltros was a world she had seldom visited but for an old dark friend, it would be tolerated. Flanked by her red maidens she strolled up to her old friend and rested her hands on her shoulders. "Its been a while" she hissed in dark glee. Hauntruss had secretly been preparing for her own demise. But, in order to see that her legacy is set, she would gather her old comrades for one final task.

This task would see the return of Aza'Zoth and the ascendancy of the Zombie Queen, the true form of her imaginations.

[member="Circe Savan"]

"A long while. I'd almost thought you'd abandoned me after Spencer did that whole thing with you." She gave a mock pout before giving a soft smile. "It's good to see you here, to say the least. As you can see," she motioned to her new body, "I'm a different woman now. Retired, almost. I've got a successor in the business world that I pass people onto - or are you here about business? Maybe pleasure?" She was a bit intoxicated by the potent aphrodisiacs permeating the planet.

Who knew what the true purpose of HissHiss being here was?

[member="Circe Savan"]

Hauntruss cracked a sinister smile and strode to a chair, adjusting the ends of her dark tunic to sit across from her old dark sister in arms. "Business. Friend." Hauntruss hissed. "My time is almost at hand." she said in a heavy exhale, "I look now towards my legacy and ensuring the continuation of my struggles against the Republic and this new Galactic Alliance."

"I will soon vanish, return to the force and be consumed by my heir. It is as I have foreseen."

"Heir, you say? So Spencer is going to eat you or something?" She chuckled a bit, admittedly confused by what the powerful Sith Lord had just said. "In all sincerity, do you have something I haven't ever heard about? If so, I might have a good idea as to something you could best do. My successor lives on a planet in the Outer Rim. Perhaps you could send your heir to him - he controls most if not all of my business assets, and as such would be beneficial for your heir to get to know."

Indeed it was, after all.

[member="Circe Savan"]

The mention of Spencer made Hauntruss mile and gaze into the distance. "No." Hauntruss laughed, but with a somber tone. "I have created and birthed one who will inherit my darkness, as Spencer inherited my lost light." Hauntruss removed a small holoprojector the size of her palm from her sleeve. It bubbled into a brilliant blue haze and projected the image of a youthful but dark visage, of a you woman and one with fair features just like her dark mother.

"Her name is Grimoire and is she my legacy - along with Aza'Zoth. As we speak she has traveled to that world to claim the beasts I left behind. She will rejuvenate that world and allow it to breathe into darkness once more." said Hauntruss, not before her golden eyes met that of Circe's "Old friend,I appreciate your assistance. For soon I will enact my final vengeance on the Jedi...and then...I shall be no more."

"How unfortunate... and I never had the opportunity to adequately debauch myself with you, you lovable piece of maleficence." She chuckled a bit. "Send her to Vitor. She'll wreak more than enough havoc upon the Republic by hanging around with him, considering the sort of person he is. Honorable, noble... sensible." She shuddered a bit - he was everything that she disliked.

"Perhaps she can finally push him off the deep end."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom