Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last of the First Times

Verim Lahn

Lord of Dark Fire (Dark Lord of Fire)
Verim stood on Teth looking about himself. This was not the most comfortable place for him, but it was fine for this meeting. Circe Savan was to meet him here in a small cantina about ten kilometers from the ancient monastery.

The darkhearted man was impatient as always. Every time this woman kept him waiting his anger grew. But for some strange reason he never was able to stay angry with her. The Epicanthix waited for Circe to appear.

The beautiful hybrid smiled as she slipped onto a barstool next to Verim.

Good to see you, Verim... She wrapped an arm around her current lover, smiling as she held him tight, her pheromones curling around his body.

Verim Lahn

Verim looked at the Faleen-Zeltron. She was beautiful and she was using her pheromones to try and calm him down. This always aggravated him. He gave her a fake glare and allowed his own pheromones to engulf the two of them. Where have you been Circe? I've been waiting almost two hours. If you've been with those Twi'leks again---

Verim stopped himself. He would not let his mind go there. He just did not understand her addiction to physical interaction. He was not monogamous himself, but Circe was addicted to having multiple partners.

(OOC: This is just how he looks at Circe)

As if I haven't caught you with Twi'leks before... She smiled at her lover, the grin growing as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He would never truly understand why she behaved how she did, but then again, he never lived the life she had.

So tell me. What do you need me here for?

Verim Lahn

Verim nodded at Circe's response. She was so physically alluring that he could not handle permanent anger with her. I needed to see you. Our time will come soon. The Torch will arise once again. However it will not be as soon as either of us would like. Verim waited for it to sink in.

Mmm... The fires of passion will burn in the hearts of trillions across the galaxy. Her arms again returned to wrapping around his body. You are what I love, Verim. Such power, such strength... such fervor.

Verim Lahn

Verim held Circe's hands over his chest. He let her speak boosting his ego somewhat. He was not quite sure she understood what he was talking about. However he did know that she always seemed to know less than she actually did. They were alike in that respect. Exactly what do you think the Torch is Circe? Physical passion is hardly what my ancestors would say is the main focus of this order.

The hybrid softly smiled at her lover, taking his hand and leading him out of the cantina.
Oh, Verim... Have you forgotten? Peace is a lie, there is only... passion. Passion is the root of the Sith code. Without it, we could never advance in the Dark Side. Passion leads to power, strength, victory, and the breaking of our chains, and physical passion is the most indulging of all.
She frowned. Besides, I wouldn't want to have to find myself another lover who understands me more than you do, would I?

Verim Lahn

Verim glared at his lover. She always did this to him. Twisting things around, showing him he was wrong. It drove him nuts. It may be the root but it is not the focus. The focus is eventual domination of all living beings. Not one creature will remain outside of the darkness that covers this galaxy. The Jedi are the only ones who truly deny the darkness what it deserves.

Verim stopped and looked around him. Exactly where do you think you're taking me?

Somewhere... special. Somewhere where we can spend time together, alone from the world that doesn't understand us.

She chuckled at his ignorance as she continued to lead him further into her new web. To her, he was little more than a single avenue to gain knowledge of the Force, particularly the Dark Side. There were far more that she would find, in time.

Verim Lahn

Verim pulled his hand out of Circe's. She was a little too much into sex. He was not in the mood at the moment. And it would take more than pheromones to get his current inhibitions down. Stop Circe. I'm not in the mood right now. I need you to control yourself for at least a few minutes.

Verim needed to collect his thoughts. If she tried to force him he would do something that she would likely never forgive him for. He had sworn never to do that to her, but if he had to he would.

Come on, baby... You can tell me everything while we're nice and comfy under the nerf blankets.

She was a bit discomforted by the fact that he did not want to be with her. Did he not realize that she needed any form of physical intimacy and closeness, not just sex?

Fine, if you don't even want to cuddle... What's up?

Verim Lahn

Verim moved closer to her and put his arms around her. He had not meant to hurt her. Circe, I'm sorry. It's just... I need to know you're ready to do this with me. I need to know that you're ready to help me lead those under us into the glory and power of the unified Darkness.

Verim moved his hands to her waist and waited for her to look at his face.

Verim Lahn

Verim kissed her gently. Yes, my love, that is all I needed. Verim pulled her close to his body. Where were we going again?

Verim Lahn

Verim grabbed Circe's thighs and began to rub them. If you insist my dear. Is there a specific place you wanted to do this? Verim kissed her neck waiting for her to response. He considered what one day he may have to do to her to fulfill the obligations his ancestors had laid upon him when he discovered his family heritage.

Wherever you wish. She softly moaned in response to his touch, enjoying the feeling of physical contact. She was addicted to it, to the touch of another being. When she was away from him, she would have to get massages... I love you, Verim... With anyone else it would be just intimate relations. With you... it's deeper than that.

Verim Lahn

I love you too Circe. With all that's in me I love you more than anything, even power. Verim grabbed Circe's top and began to pull it off of her.
*Fade to black*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom