Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The last concert you went too...

StoneGlory said:
Mayhem Festival at the Woodlands, TX 2014. Trivium, Asking Alexandria, Korn, and Avenged Sevenfold played. It was awesome!
Last concert I went to was also Mayhem Fest 2014, but at St. Louis, MO :p

And it was awesome, although I think Asking Alexandria is absolute garbage and I barely got through their horrid performance. The main singer guy was off-his-ass drunk and slurred his lines, stumbled around like a fool, and basically made an idiot of himself.

But the backward fans cheered anyways like it was the second coming of Christ.

I mostly went for KoRn and AX7 on the main stage, and for Mushroomhead and Cannibal Corpse on the side stages.

Before I graduated high school in 2011 I went to a Switchfoot concert in Tampa, FL (about 20 minutes from where I grew up). I never had any luck with concerts because I really don't do anything except work, go to the beach/pool, or go out to bars/restaurants/movies. Music is something I love, but concerts have never been a big part of my life.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

UGH DUUUDE Asking Alexandria SUCKED. Same crap happened down here. Singer comes up, first thing he says, "Im so hungover right now uhhhhuhuhhh". So unprofessional. It really is no wonder i've only ever seen girls like them. They were pretty much just a boy band pretending to be metal.

Went for A7X, got into Trivium after that, they're awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom